KK&TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | KKandBabyJ | Part 74

VaCar
Amateur
Amateur

Re: KK&TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | KKandBabyJ | Part 74

Post by VaCar » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:51 pm

Keren seems as if she thinks she's a famous actress, the way she pans for the camera. She's the star of the show & her kids + Khoa are her underlings. She has top billing.
The comment above about Jackson's blank stare reminded me I've wondered about that & his parroting everyone around him ever since he began talking. There's a correlation there but I'm not a Dr.
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Post by Notreal5 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:10 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... d6db37.jpg[/IMG]

Was this in a vlog? Where they met up with jelian?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olivia8923
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by olivia8923 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:53 pm

Notreal5 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... d6db37.jpg[/IMG]

No it hasn't come out yet

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dramallama429 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:47 pm

Sorry, but Sutton looks like perry the platypus from phineas and ferb. They need to get him to an eye doctor yesterday. This kid is so behind, it’s really unfortunate. How are you going to try for another baby when you neglect 2/3 of the ones you already have?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coco_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Coco_ » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:59 am

Notreal5 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... d6db37.jpg[/IMG]

No that was from jelians instagram story

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by brokenrecord » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:22 am

Coco_ wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:00 pm
Keren says she got a cap for Landon to help keep his hair out of his eyes and then khoa says to just cut his hair then keren says he doesn’t want to uhh who’s the parent?? Also she doesn’t even try to talk him into it by saying it’ll be better to keep his hair out of his eyes so he can see better when he plays or something no it’s just “Landon do you want to cut your hair no right like daddy when he had long hair!” Smh

Yes, it's so annoying. I believe Khoa said to cut it, and after Keren said "he doesn't want to" , Khoa says "it doesn't matter". Then she proceeds to ask Landon. I really thought Khoa was going to keep going with it but didn't. Ughh, why khoa why, you were doing good. But like always, he let Keren blabber on. Not even giving him the time of day. There is no respect there.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by blehhh » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:12 am

brokenrecord wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:00 pm
Keren says she got a cap for Landon to help keep his hair out of his eyes and then khoa says to just cut his hair then keren says he doesn’t want to uhh who’s the parent?? Also she doesn’t even try to talk him into it by saying it’ll be better to keep his hair out of his eyes so he can see better when he plays or something no it’s just “Landon do you want to cut your hair no right like daddy when he had long hair!” Smh

Yes, it's so annoying. I believe Khoa said to cut it, and after Keren said "he doesn't want to" , Khoa says "it doesn't matter". Then she proceeds to ask Landon. I really thought Khoa was going to keep going with it but didn't. Ughh, why khoa why, you were doing good. But like always, he let Keren blabber on. Not even giving him the time of day. There is no respect there.
Khoa should not ask her, just take him for a haircut. He is his father so he can make that decision.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
skippy1931
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skippy1931 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:31 am

glad you reading here keren but sutton cannot talk no matter how much your try its eh eh eh grunt grunt but sure over night he started talking in volumes nice try idiot. and of course whackson fakes getting hurt then says he is too sick to go to school shocking
skippy1931
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skippy1931 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:52 am

so they bought a used boat from his friend not bass pro like he made it seem like
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:29 pm

Anyone think shes pregnant? She posted something like best valentines and then Nonie is "so emotional" today. Reaching maybe but I know its gonna happen soon
Coco_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Coco_ » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:45 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:Anyone think shes pregnant? She posted something like best valentines and then Nonie is "so emotional" today. Reaching maybe but I know its gonna happen soon
Maybe nonnie is emotional because her only daughter that is near by to her only uses her to watch her kids and never spends time with her

Coco_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Coco_ » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:48 pm

It’s so funny how we never hear about Jackson going to school until it’s a holiday lol all of a sudden it’s Valentine’s Day and he went to school

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:49 pm

Coco_ wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:45 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:Anyone think shes pregnant? She posted something like best valentines and then Nonie is "so emotional" today. Reaching maybe but I know its gonna happen soon
Maybe nonnie is emotional because her only daughter that is near by to her only uses her to watch her kids and never spends time with her

Agree! I'm not saying that's the only reason for someone to be emotional. We're human. Just reminded me of Keren's story this morning. I mean when is she ever happy to be spending time with her kids so just seemed like another reason.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:51 pm

Coco_ wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:48 pm
It’s so funny how we never hear about Jackson going to school until it’s a holiday lol all of a sudden it’s Valentine’s Day and he went to school

Probably cause he knows he will get something (candy, party, etc) so he doesnt cry.
Coco_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Coco_ » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:17 pm

Also does anyone else think it’s funny how when Corinna comes down keren can call a baby sitter and drop her kids to go out with her but jelian comes to their city after like a year of not seeing her and instead of going to spend time with her and her kids who knows what the f she was doing smh but I’m not surprised she’s always been cold with jelian but it’s ok she’s an amazing mom who does everything with her boy maybe that’s why keren isn’t her friend kerens the opposite of that lol

Milk_stain
Talker
Talker

Post by Milk_stain » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:50 pm

Did she really change it back to Mobil???? She had it as mobil for the longest time, finally changed it to mobile, and now the dummy has changed it back again

VaCar
Amateur
Amateur

Post by VaCar » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:59 pm

Coco_ wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:17 pm
Also does anyone else think it’s funny how when Corinna comes down keren can call a baby sitter and drop her kids to go out with her but jelian comes to their city after like a year of not seeing her and instead of going to spend time with her and her kids who knows what the f she was doing smh but I’m not surprised she’s always been cold with jelian but it’s ok she’s an amazing mom who does everything with her boy maybe that’s why keren isn’t her friend kerens the opposite of that lol

Right on all counts! Jelian & Keren aren't friends. Khoa has always been the one to interact with her & Mateo. When Khoa said he'd put her info below, I was like I subscribed to her a few years ago cuz of kkandbabyj & I don't subscribe to kk anymore. I'll go look if something gets my interest in a post here.
Jelian is a single parent & Mateo is much better adjusted than most YouTube kids.
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Post by spilledtea » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:40 pm

VaCar wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:17 pm

Right on all counts! Jelian & Keren aren't friends. Khoa has always been the one to interact with her & Mateo. When Khoa said he'd put her info below, I was like I subscribed to her a few years ago cuz of kkandbabyj & I don't subscribe to kk anymore. I'll go look if something gets my interest in a post here.
Jelian is a single parent & Mateo is much better adjusted than most YouTube kids.

Even the description of the vlog it clearly says khoa goes to visit HIS friend. Lol keren don’t like Jelian Image sis don’t bother pretending anymore lol

jwynia1
Amateur
Amateur

Post by jwynia1 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:13 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 92ccce.jpg[/IMG] He needs to see an eye doctor ASAP. How does a parent not notice that?!

ytmomsrsotrashlol

Post by ytmomsrsotrashlol » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:42 pm

I feel so bad for poor Landon - keren is always neglecting him and pays attention to whackson and whiney sutton :( how does a parent just cancel a three year old's birthday party. I get it, they had pink eye, but you had all the goddamn time in the world to rescedule the party with all of your friends and family - instead landon gets nothing and a 'party' with his ungrateful brothers. If it were any of the other two brats she would've definitely resceduled the party and made sure EVERYONE came. This poor child is always ignored and never gets anything because mommy (idek if she qualifies to be one anymore cause she barely spends time with them) is too busy adoring whackson and sutton. They are SO unlikeable oh my lord.....
Coco_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

KK&TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | KKandBabyJ | Part 74

Post by Coco_ » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:59 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 418a6c.jpg[/IMG] poor nonnie she should move closer to her daughters that actually care about her...

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Post by Phoebe99 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:03 am

jwynia1 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 92ccce.jpg[/IMG] He needs to see an eye doctor ASAP. How does a parent not notice that?!

this is such a weird picture to post especially with that caption?? i swear she’s just doing it to spite everyone on here concerned for him

SheLies2020
Amateur
Amateur

Post by SheLies2020 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:18 am

Phoebe99 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:03 am
jwynia1 wrote:He needs to see an eye doctor ASAP. How does a parent not notice that?!

this is such a weird picture to post especially with that caption?? i swear she’s just doing it to spite everyone on here concerned for him

That was my first thought when I saw that, she's been posting more straight on shots of him and I think she is doing it to piss us off. That makes my blood boil, she's such a shit mother.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:25 am

jwynia1 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 92ccce.jpg[/IMG] He needs to see an eye doctor ASAP. How does a parent not notice that?!

She’ll say it’s bc hes half asian

emmalinelola
Amateur
Amateur

Post by emmalinelola » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:21 am

look at this pic from keren’s instagram, typical keren....
•landon pushing his hair out of his face
•jackson laying down looking “sick” so he doesn’t have to go to school
•keren staring lovingly at ONLY king jackson
•sutton staring blankly due to lack of stimulation/leaving the house

Return to “KKandBabyJ”