RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

ShowcaseKeren: TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | Part 74

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: ShowcaseKeren: TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | Part 74

THREAD CREDIT: brokenrecord

*Most popular title: KK&BabyJ: How will they ignore poor Landon today? By: ThisIsMeCeej

I hope you guys don’t mind but I chose the title above bc I feel like they’re trolling us with the whole “we hate Landon” bs!

They uploaded that vlog titled, “No one showed up to his birthday party” but another user found proof that there were a “bunch of ppl” there. I mean, it is gross that they’re willing to use their THREE year old child like that but I don’t think we should give them what they want. Assholes! The more we’re talking about their hatred for Landon (which in their minds they can easily disprove) the less we’re talking about witch-faced Karen and NoBallsKhoa ripping off their fans and going into debt over their RENTED lake house, and the thousands of dollars spent trying to look like a cool teenager! F them!

Previous:
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK&TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | KKandBabyJ | Part 74

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Aw, thanks for using my title.I feel like they are vlogging for us loser bitches lately. & yes, they ignore poor Landon everyday :(
ryrose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ryrose »

In todays vlog, Keren buys a whole bunch of stuff she doesn't need (not that that's surprising to us). But when she's organizing the bathroom drawers, she opens a drawer and pulls out a used negative pregnancy test. She says "Not pregnant guys!" then takes it out, but when she puts the organizers in the drawer, she puts the test back into the drawer. Why not throw it away? It's negative. Bet she's waiting on an evap line to show up so she can post it as a positive. Also, she has a pee collection cup, like from the doctors office... Who just keeps those on hand?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Of course she went shopping. And her mom has all 3 kids and can still manage to make bread with them but Keren can't seem to handle 1 kid.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

They have fucking boost in their bathroom drawer.... keren says it's so when they travel they remember to pack it. Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!?!?! Feed your kids some actual food and stop relying on "boost". Funny nonie can take all 3 kids to the store and keren cant even have one kids with out pawning it off in someone else. Khoa buys a $300 pool table and keren wants to burn it. Keren goes and spends hundreds on ugly ass decor and an unnecessary fridge. Makes tons of sense. Once again jackson says he is sick and cant go to school.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

kkandbabyjjjj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kkandbabyjjjj »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:21 pm Of course she went shopping. And her mom has all 3 kids and can still manage to make bread with them but Keren can't seem to handle 1 kid.
It really bothers me how she views going out with all 3 of her own children a chore and something that she should be praised for. Firstly, she decided to have children and is now planning for another. Secondly, there are parents out there who have to do all of this ALONE and would love to have "me time" but they cannot because they actually have to parent their children. There are also parents who do not have the privilege of having the opportunity to have a career like K&K where they can work from home and be there for their children 24 hours of the day and have to miss precious moments with their children to provide for their family. Some people would kill to be there for their children day in and day out and K&K just take it for granted and throw it in hard working parent's faces. I do not understand how their followers sit there and praise them for doing simple tasks wiht their children such as going to the supermarket with one of their children and comment stuff like "what an inspiration, you are such a good mom and spend so much time with them" etc and then defend them saying how parents deserve breaks and that parenting is hard. No one has ever said parenting is easy and every parent deserves a break and me time but they take it to the extreme and are more like an aunt and uncle to those children than a mom and dad. My mom is a single mother and raised 4 children on her own and has had probably 5 "me nights" in 10 years and even then would make sure she was up and ready to come to my grandparent's house to pick us up first thing the next morning. They need to wake up and realize that they have it a hell of a lot easier than a lot of people and need to appreciate that.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

I asked in the other thread before i noticed it had ended. People here keep mentioning Suttons eyes, what is wrong with them?

I dont watch them anymore

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

SeriouslyCurious wrote:They have fucking boost in their bathroom drawer.... keren says it's so when they travel they remember to pack it. Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!?!?! Feed your kids some actual food and stop relying on "boost". Funny nonie can take all 3 kids to the store and keren cant even have one kids with out pawning it off in someone else. Khoa buys a $300 pool table and keren wants to burn it. Keren goes and spends hundreds on ugly ass decor and an unnecessary fridge. Makes tons of sense. Once again jackson says he is sick and cant go to school.

I know he’s taking a deep breath but this kid is wayyyy too skinny!!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... f05087.jpg[/IMG]

They can’t even feed their kids nutritious meals but they want to have another one, right? Blows my mind! I swear Hunchie wants to keep them skinny so they look like babies forever! In their little footsie pajamas! Image Gross! No wonder they’re ALWAYS sick and tired! They have nothing giving them fuel. Could also explain why they NEVER take them to the doctor.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

MamaTweet wrote:I asked in the other thread before i noticed it had ended. People here keep mentioning Suttons eyes, what is wrong with them?

Cross eyed. Lazy eye. If they do not take him to an eye doctor he is going to have really bad vision

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

RottieMama wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:20 pm
SeriouslyCurious wrote:They have fucking boost in their bathroom drawer.... keren says it's so when they travel they remember to pack it. Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!?!?! Feed your kids some actual food and stop relying on "boost". Funny nonie can take all 3 kids to the store and keren cant even have one kids with out pawning it off in someone else. Khoa buys a $300 pool table and keren wants to burn it. Keren goes and spends hundreds on ugly ass decor and an unnecessary fridge. Makes tons of sense. Once again jackson says he is sick and cant go to school.

I know he’s taking a deep breath but this kid is wayyyy too skinny!!

They can’t even feed their kids nutritious meals but they want to have another one, right? Blows my mind! I swear Hunchie wants to keep them skinny so they look like babies forever! In their little footsie pajamas! Image Gross! No wonder they’re ALWAYS sick and tired! They have nothing giving them fuel. Could also explain why they NEVER take them to the doctor.
Jackson's ribs are even worse than that. Keren is aware of it and says its because they are Asian. I've had several foster kids that were Asian and while they were small they never looked like those boys and they were malnourished.
kkandbabyjjjj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kkandbabyjjjj »

blehhh wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:26 pm
MamaTweet wrote:I asked in the other thread before i noticed it had ended. People here keep mentioning Suttons eyes, what is wrong with them?

Cross eyed. Lazy eye. If they do not take him to an eye doctor he is going to have really bad vision

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's so bad how she posts constant selfies with her "prescription" glasses whilst holding Sutton with his eyes looking the way they do. How has no doctor told her that he is seriously cross eyed and that he has a lazy eye???
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

If they gave those kids some actual arts and crafts supplies to play with they would probably sit still for a few minutes and actual enjoy it. You never see those kids playing with play doh, coloring or painting with crayons, markers, watercolor paint, ect. They even sell ones that only color on paper and don't make a mess. The Pediasure use is ridiculous at this point. If they would feed them well balanced meals and snacks everyday instead of take out or processed mac and cheese, Uncrustables, Eggos, and all the other junk they wouldn't need Pediasure. The same goes for the almond milk instead of regular milk. They seem to take the lazy approach to everything parenting related.
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 3feff4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... f49124.jpg[/IMG]i hate to talk down on a kid’s looks but i can’t believe they actually managed to create a child more unfortunate looking than jackson lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Of course she went shopping. And her mom has all 3 kids and can still manage to make bread with them but Keren can't seem to handle 1 kid.
I came here to say the same thing! And instead of going shopping why doesn’t she take that time to go be with her mom and her kids like doesn’t she think oh no my moms going to struggle with MY KIDS at the store let me go help her out or just in general why wouldn’t she want to spend time with them but no she goes shopping while other people take care of her responsibilities SMH and she wants another one???!!

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

I thought Sutton had crossed eyes too but then I came across this “Pseudostrabismus” and I’m wondering if that’s maybe what he has?

Ket52
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ket52 »

Wow. Keren was an absolute train wreck in that vlog. You can tell how insanely overwhelmed she was being alone with her OWN three children for a couple hours. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nonnie has spent more time alone with all three boys than keren has. She was 1000 percent more in her element and happy shopping, than she was being a mother to those boys. When Landon said he wanted to go back to Nonnie’s house, she didn’t reassure him that she was happy to be spending time with him and missed him, instead she shamed him and said “YOU said you wanted to come home, you’re just jealous Jackson is there”. We know she would happily ship him back there in a heartbeat so she could set up her decor in peace.
kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

So it seems like at this point they must be paying nonnies bills in exchange for watching the kids. Which is honestly sick. With how much they make they make, they should be paying her bills anyway without making her spend her retirement raising their three kids. She's done more than enough for them!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Man does sutton ever stop grunting and whining and crying?! Dear Lord. Thats all the poor kid ever does. He always seems in such distress esp when he doesnt get his way. Those kids need to learn some discipline. Well jackson and sutton do. They deff discipline landon

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Phoebe99 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 3feff4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... f49124.jpg[/IMG]i hate to talk down on a kid’s looks but i can’t believe they actually managed to create a child more unfortunate looking than jackson lmao

I think he’s quite cute but I think it’s the dazed/zoned out look that makes him look odd. If he was a more animated toddler, I think he would be adorable. It’s so sad to see a kid look so out of it ://

Layla23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Layla23 »

Phoebe99 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:11 pm [IMG]i hate to talk down on a kid’s looks but i can’t believe they actually managed to create a child more unfortunate looking than jackson lmao

He genuinely looks like he has no life in him, there's nothing behind those eyes. All he knows is to stare at a tv screen.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”