Manic Megan & Milktoast Mike: Peddling Peppermint as Prophylactic Pharmacon | Knorp&South | Part 3

Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Manic Megan & Milktoast Mike: Peddling Peppermint as Prophylactic Pharmacon | Knorp&South | Part 3

Post by newbie »

And it's the WORST time to be renovating, threat of covid and high chance of infections to family members while shopping for supplies, also lack of supplies and labor due to covid.
SweetiePie60
Talker
Talker

Re: Manic Megan & Milktoast Mike: Peddling Peppermint as Prophylactic Pharmacon | Knorp&South | Part 3

Post by SweetiePie60 »

The stuff they are tackling is the last thing to do on the list! They are doing things on the fly with no idea what they want or how to do it. Which in turn costs more money and time. Her buffet door broke because it’s a piece of crap. She just had to move it to see her vision! Where are your glasses Megan? SMH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jacobismom10
Amateur
Amateur

Post by jacobismom10 »

Anyone else notice when Mike was jack hammering the path way the neighbor came out and watched! She looked elderly. I feel so sorry for all their neighbors. When all the kids move in and all the reno they are going to be living a nightmare.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tomcruisin4abruisin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by tomcruisin4abruisin »

Back when it came out where they’d bought this house, I remember the demographics of the neighborhood leaning more toward elderly/empty nesters. This neighborhood was likely the “nice part of town” in the 70s and 80s. It’s the type my husband and I moved to when we started a family, in a midsize down and downtown adjacent. Our neighbors were mostly all elderly and even though they were nosy, they loved having a young family on the street. In my experience, older folks are lonely. Their kids have moved on and are busy with their own families and they love the liveliness children bring to the space. We had neighbors who would give our kids gifts on holidays and one that kept treats to give if the kids came to chat. Of course there will be some who don’t fit that mold and don’t enjoy children, but that hasn’t been our experience living in quiet neighborhoods with aged neighbors. 😊 But then, we don’t have 9 kids and if we ever did a loud renovation project (sanding our siding, power washing, roofing, cutting down trees etc... we always told our nearest neighbors beforehand as a courtesy).
Care2Share
Talker
Talker

Post by Care2Share »

They busted up a concrete/gravel walkway to pour more gravel? Because Megan changed her mind about the front yard halfway through Mike’s jackhammering the walkway?

They have no business tearing this whole house apart when they have no idea what they are doing. Honestly, this is the biggest disaster I have ever had the opportunity to witness. It’s awesome. Mike, go get your balls out of the pink cabinet in the RV, and hire a real contractor. What a joke.
spYT_br
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by spYT_br »

Care2Share wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:24 pm
They busted up a concrete/gravel walkway to pour more gravel? Because Megan changed her mind about the front yard halfway through Mike’s jackhammering the walkway?

They have no business tearing this whole house apart when they have no idea what they are doing. Honestly, this is the biggest disaster I have ever had the opportunity to witness. It’s awesome. Mike, go get your balls out of the pink cabinet in the RV, and hire a real contractor. What a joke.
I could not believe that either. It made no sense worrying about that path in the first place when the house is falling apart. They think they are business people but how can you run a business with zero planning skills and no sense of priority? It seems to me Megan is uncapable of doing what needs to be done and just cares about what she wants to do. I have the impression she has a temper tantrum when Mike tries to call her on that and he just rolls with it to avoid drama. No wonder the kids are allowed to play all day and just learn "what they want" . This is how she acts. She has a psychological issue mistaken for a philosophy. I used to like this family but this house thing is disturbing.
NSEW
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NSEW »

Elijah posted an Instagram story where he talked about going to Seattle to be a missionary. Poor guy doesn’t seem excited about it all. He knows what’s coming: days of sitting inside bored and being rejected constantly. All he wanted was to learn Japanese and live in Japan. I really feel for him. I hope he can get through the next year and three months and go on to have a wonderful life.

Also, I’d note the Knorpps’ “we don’t do anything that would be considered work” on Sunday thing has gone out the window with moving/remodeling/2 physically strongest kids leaving mayhem.
SweetiePie60
Talker
Talker

Post by SweetiePie60 »

NSEW wrote:Elijah posted an Instagram story where he talked about going to Seattle to be a missionary. Poor guy doesn’t seem excited about it all. He knows what’s coming: days of sitting inside bored and being rejected constantly. All he wanted was to learn Japanese and live in Japan. I really feel for him. I hope he can get through the next year and three months and go on to have a wonderful life.

Also, I’d note the Knorpps’ “we don’t do anything that would be considered work” on Sunday thing has gone out the window with moving/remodeling/2 physically strongest kids leaving mayhem.
I wouldn’t be thrilled either. With all the protests going on especially in Seattle. I would think their church would put it on hold until things calm down.

spYT_br
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by spYT_br »

NSEW wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:16 pm
Elijah posted an Instagram story where he talked about going to Seattle to be a missionary. Poor guy doesn’t seem excited about it all. He knows what’s coming: days of sitting inside bored and being rejected constantly. All he wanted was to learn Japanese and live in Japan. I really feel for him. I hope he can get through the next year and three months and go on to have a wonderful life.
He could apply to teach English in Japan in the future of that is what he really wants. You might need a College degree for that, but it is an interesting way to see the world. Daniel could do the same in China If it was his desire.
SNT41007
Talker
Talker

Post by SNT41007 »

I cannot believe the LDS church has started sending missionaries out again. I cannot believe as parents they allowed them to do it. Stupid stupid stupid. The church makes money with the program though, so I guess anything for a buck.
Rossman
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rossman »

newbie wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:59 pm
Meg's studying the algorithm..... she's so desperate to be the next renovation you tuber, mike just enables to her manic mind.

LATEST VLOG KEYWORDS:
fixer upper, house renovation, house renovation time lapse, house renovation before and after, house renovation on a budget, home renovation time lapse, home renovation before and after, home renovation diy, home renovation gone wrong, small house renovation, small house design ideas, big family house tour, big family vlogs, big family little farmhouse, big family little house, big family tiny house, living big in a tiny house family
Does anyone remeber years ago on anther gossip site, a person who claimed to know them, stated, that Megan had the idea to move to Waco and get on the Fixer Upper Show?!
Rossman
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rossman »

newbie wrote:
Meg's studying the algorithm..... she's so desperate to be the next renovation you tuber, mike just enables to her manic mind.

LATEST VLOG KEYWORDS:
fixer upper, house renovation, house renovation time lapse, house renovation before and after, house renovation on a budget, home renovation time lapse, home renovation before and after, home renovation diy, home renovation gone wrong, small house renovation, small house design ideas, big family house tour, big family vlogs, big family little farmhouse, big family little house, big family tiny house, living big in a tiny house family
Does anyone remeber years ago on anther gossip site, a person who claimed to know them, stated, that Megan had the idea to move to Waco and get on the Fixer Upper Show?!
NSEW
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NSEW »

Rossman wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:52 am
newbie wrote:

LATEST VLOG KEYWORDS:
This is a really good point - the desire to be famous is a huge motivator in their lives. Megan has said that she’d really, really like to have their own TV show. They’ve said they audition to be on reality TV shows regularly but have never been chosen. And they’ve tried to build a brand with merchandise such as shirts with the Knorpp name on them.

I think you’re right that they choose to do things in part because it’s something that famous people (or at least famous YouTube people) have done. But god, is their house disaster really just a play to get more YouTube subscribers? That’s awful.

I agree with others here that they must be in a very bad financial situation, more so than I’d thought. In the last video, the look of stress on Mike’s face at the thought of hiring a concrete person and needing to spend more money now. And he said outright that they don’t have enough money to do more home renovation now. I don’t know how it happened, but they seem to be in a financial crisis.
NYCtoNKY
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NYCtoNKY »

I agree with others here that they must be in a very bad financial situation, more so than I’d thought. In the last video, the look of stress on Mike’s face at the thought of hiring a concrete person and needing to spend more money now. And he said outright that they don’t have enough money to do more home renovation now. I don’t know how it happened, but they seem to be in a financial crisis.
They made their cash from MLM/“Pyramid Scheme” DoTerra. Surely they knew they were on living on borrowed time. They’ll be lucky if they’ll avoid the class action lawsuit. Reminds me of the Sister Wives clan who tried to support $2M of Vegas real estate on reality show and legging money. They’re making 1/2 of what they made on YouTube before (which wasn’t enough to begin with) because of less viewers and changed to the YT monetization policy. Perhaps it’s time for Meghan or Mike to get a real job. What did they do before roping dummies into MLM contracts?
layla154
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by layla154 »

I feel so bad for Daniel. He's fully reassigned to Layton, Utah. You could tell how upset he was and was saying he jinxed it by earlier commenting how he'll probably go to the one place he didn't want to go. Megan clearly didn't care and didn't want his sadness documented so she quickly left. Elijah in the background sounded surprised.
1Poodle1
Talker
Talker

Post by 1Poodle1 »

They had a hand cart and weren't using it to load all those boxes? Who is in charge of this cluster?

Where was Eve when everyone was eating pizza?
ITSMYOPINION
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ITSMYOPINION »

It's been known that Smeg is doing anything she can to get herself famous by being someone she isn't. It's really become a bore. Poor Daniel, send the kid who wasn't all that sure about Mormonism to Utah to punish for 2 years. Plus the girls with back issues moving heavy boxes of books that are purely decorative. SMDH. Get a hand truck or 2 if you plan to keep making your children move your dumb shit!!!!! I'VE HAD IT OFFICIALLY!!!!!!
ITSMYOPINION
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ITSMYOPINION »

What a disgusting narcissist
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MervelllaB »

I couldn’t actually believe it when I saw pour Pearl carrying boxes. Megan of course, had to explain that she wasn’t being lazy, Mike had asked her to film. My first reaction would have been, “Pearl sweetheart, you film and I’ll carry the boxes”. Then, she had the cheek to call Eve out, for not helping Jude!
I swear Pearl’s height is getting less every time I see her. That would indicate to me that her back is deteriorating.
I just don’t understand any of this any more.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

I think it's hilarious that they have auditioned for reality shows. I'm sure one reason they haven't been picked is that she would have to give up control of their image/brand, and I'm betting that the casting people can tell she would be a nightmare to deal with. If you're on a "reality" show, the producers decide what to air, not the family.
I would love to see their auditions.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

NYCtoNKY
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NYCtoNKY »

They claim that there’s no treatment for Pearl. Surely moving friggin’ boxes isn’t good for her.
TrashTalk00
Informer
Informer

Post by TrashTalk00 »

Multiple things I need to say:

1. Andrews hair is atrocious, get the kid a haircut. Add Elijah and the two twins to that list as well.

2. Why are the kids never dressed for the occasion???? I mean Elijah has on JEAN shorts and vans for crying out loud. Talk about blisters on your feet. Esther always seems to be dressed appropriately when it comes to yard work, house work, painting, etc. why do they not have play clothes or work clothes. Its annoying. Surprised Andrew wasn't in a freaking blazer and khakis.

3. If Pearl is going to help move boxes and such she shouldn't be the one going backwards. She almost tripped multiple times going up the ramp on the uhaul. Good lord monitor your kids and give them some tips especially your kids with ailments.

4. Get a freaking shopvac to clean that damn warehouse up before moving all your CARDBOARD into it. Talk about roach infestation, roaches love cardboard and they didn't even bomb the warehouse for bugs and spiders so imagine all the critters they will be dragging back to the house.

5. Where the heck was Eve majority of the time???? I know you can force her to do hard manual labor or whatever but she could he doing something other than hanging around doing absolutely nothing.

6. Poor Daniel. Ugh

TrashTalk00
Informer
Informer

Post by TrashTalk00 »

Multiple things I need to say:

1. Andrews hair is atrocious, get the kid a haircut. Add Elijah and the two twins to that list as well.

2. Why are the kids never dressed for the occasion???? I mean Elijah has on JEAN shorts and vans for crying out loud. Talk about blisters on your feet. Esther always seems to be dressed appropriately when it comes to yard work, house work, painting, etc. why do they not have play clothes or work clothes. Its annoying. Surprised Andrew wasn't in a freaking blazer and khakis.

3. If Pearl is going to help move boxes and such she shouldn't be the one going backwards. She almost tripped multiple times going up the ramp on the uhaul. Good lord monitor your kids and give them some tips especially your kids with ailments.

4. Get a freaking shopvac to clean that damn warehouse up before moving all your CARDBOARD into it. Talk about roach infestation, roaches love cardboard and they didn't even bomb the warehouse for bugs and spiders so imagine all the critters they will be dragging back to the house.

5. Where the heck was Eve majority of the time???? I know you cant force her to do hard manual labor or whatever but she could be doing something other than hanging around doing absolutely nothing.

6. Poor Daniel. Ugh

TrashTalk00
Informer
Informer

Post by TrashTalk00 »

TrashTalk00 wrote:Multiple things I need to say:

5. Where the heck was Eve majority of the time???? I know you can force her to do hard manual labor or whatever but she could he doing something other than hanging around doing absolutely nothing.

6. Poor Daniel. Ugh

*** edited to say "cant make eve do manual labor"

NSEW
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NSEW »

TrashTalk00 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:48 pm
Andrews hair is atrocious, get the kid a haircut. Add Elijah and the two twins to that list as well.
Please don’t insult the physical appearance of the kids. Remember that their friends likely read this message board periodically. Most people have crap-looking hair these days - I haven’t been able to get a hair cut since early March - but also, maybe the kids like the way their hair looks. Most people here take the position that they want what’s best for the kids. So, let’s stay focused on what’s best for them and not bully them.

Return to “I-P”