Manic Megan & Milktoast Mike: Peddling Peppermint as Prophylactic Pharmacon | Knorpp&South | Part 3

BalticBallet
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Manic Megan & Milktoast Mike: Peddling Peppermint as Prophylactic Pharmacon | Knorp&South | Part 3

Unread post by BalticBallet »

Mental Meg shops again!
BalticBallet
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Manic Megan & Milktoast Mike: Peddling Peppermint as Prophylactic Pharmacon | Knorp&South | Part 3

S.O.S., please someone help them,
It's not healthy for Knorpp's to live this way!
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:48 am Is it too soon for new titles?

Manic Megan’s Hoarder House
Manic Megan’s Horrible Horrendous Hoard
Manic Megan’s Shameful Spendthrift (lack of) Style
Manic Megan’s Squandering Spending
My suggestions :)
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Did anyone see the video of a Daniel playing piano recently?
He is obviously quite a talented young man, in many ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:48 am Is it too soon for new titles?

Manic Megan’s Hoarder House
Manic Megan’s Horrible Horrendous Hoard
Manic Megan’s Shameful Spendthrift (lack of) Style
Manic Megan’s Squandering Spending
My suggestions :)
I like your alliterations. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SNT41007
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SNT41007 »

The Knorpp Corp: Self employed so the children they can avoid.
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

In this episode of Hoarders: Megan and Mike
Care2Share
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Care2Share »

Everything Megan does around the house, seems so detached. Like she is inside her own head and not really paying attention to her children. It’s difficult to explain the vibe that comes off of her. She only really interacts with Mike. Everyone else is just background noise. And how much money is she going to spend buying old stuff she has no room for?
1Poodle1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1Poodle1 »

Care2Share wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:58 am Everything Megan does around the house, seems so detached. Like she is inside her own head and not really paying attention to her children. It’s difficult to explain the vibe that comes off of her. She only really interacts with Mike. Everyone else is just background noise. And how much money is she going to spend buying old stuff she has no room for?
And her interaction with Mike is mostly talking over him and correcting him. Why does he even bother to film a video when she's around? He can't even get out a complete sentence without her butting in, because you know, her voice IS the most important!

It's the Megan Show and everyone else is a bit player. <---- (My contribution to thread title)
2021soma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2021soma »

If only Megan’s children received as much love and adoration as the old chargers she buys at the thrift store gets! I am glad she fed them well on Thanksgiving. It’s a nice change from a bowl of “rustic” chicken soup and rolls.

For children collectors, she and Mike are the least affectionate parents I’ve ever seen online.
toneloop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by toneloop »

2021soma wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:30 am If only Megan’s children received as much love and adoration as the old chargers she buys at the thrift store gets! I am glad she fed them well on Thanksgiving. It’s a nice change from a bowl of “rustic” chicken soup and rolls.

For children collectors, she and Mike are the least affectionate parents I’ve ever seen online.
She shows more affection to her cats than her actual children.
BalticBallet
Amateur
Amateur

Holy sh*t!!! In todays Vlog, Eve slammed a door in anger and one of the cousins lost the top of his finger!

These kids need more supervision and Eve need therapy.
BalticBallet
Amateur
Amateur

Holy sh*t!!! In todays Vlog, Eve slammed a door in anger and one of the cousins lost the top of his finger! the finger couldn't be attached back on.

Mike says its good for kids to be bored as it makes them think - they wouldn't be so bored if they were at school or doing proper homeschool as it would fill some of their day.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

BalticBallet wrote:Holy sh*t!!! In todays Vlog, Eve slammed a door in anger and one of the cousins lost the top of his finger!

Yea but in the process, Megan reached the lowest point she could ever possibly stoop to!
Because she couldn’t go into the ER with the kid and his mum, she sniffed out the local thrift shop and shopped there while she waited for them!
She then proceeded to show off her haul!
I mean, really? If that had happened to my nephew in my care, I would be re-evaluating my whole life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NYCtoNKY
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NYCtoNKY »

This woman went thrifting during her nephew’s finger amputation. I can’t even with her anymore!

That ordeal needs to be included in the new title because it really shows how out of control she is with her shopping binges.
feather_britches
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by feather_britches »

Did they really just feed those kids nothing but nuggets for dinner? At least throw in some fries too, or something. It can't be about the cost, she went shopping twice that day!
SNT41007
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SNT41007 »

New Thread Title: Manic Megan and Milktoast Mike: When a FINGER AMPUTATION turns into a THRIFTING COMPILATION.

Eyeyey....I can't with these people anymore. I would be shocked if we see those cousins in the Knorpps care anymore. What a bunch of wild, undisciplined kids...and they blamed EVE. There are the same kids that were told to not to try to swing on vines in the rainforest when they went to Peru and did it anyway. All of those children will fail miserably at adult life, they are going to be SO unprepared for the real world.
Watermelonrebel1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Watermelonrebel1 »

I commented on the video and said I hope they pay for emergency room bill.
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

Did Mike really say 'Hopefully she's learned her lesson' and shrug off the situation? Then go on to talk about how it's good for kids to be bored because they come up with ways to think? Then show off a thrifting haul which was done while the kid was in hospital?? What is wrong with these people?

I'm hoping they disciplined Eve more than saying she learned her lesson from watching her cousin get his finger chopped off, but I really doubt it. She was still around playing with her siblings and cousins while the poor boy is crying in the ER without a chunk of his finger. But it was all fine and worth it because he got a Coca Cola, right?

This whole video just has me flabbergasted. And then people in the comments are praising them for not using the accident as clickbait. :roll:
ITSMYOPINION
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ITSMYOPINION »

Wow they are cranking out the vlogs, and as usual they are completely boring and banal. They are really scraping the barrel to try and put up videos during December, when apparently you are paid more per ad. How many videos are they going to produce decorating the Christmas tree and showing off their ornaments from the days of travel?? If you saw it once it was most certainly enough!!! And now this whole finger incident with the cousin. Who was supposed to be watching them? My guess is the parents who are trying so hard to be vloggers, while ignoring their kids!!! Disgusting!!!!! The thing I found really gross was that this vile woman went thrift shopping while this poor kid just had a major trauma. This monster has a serious addiction to spending money on garbage!!! Mike seems to now encourage it by claiming everything she shows off as "Cute". She is literally pissing all of their money away. They send the boys out on a 30° night with windbreakers!!! These people are just as bad as Joan Crawford. Reading the comments are so disturbing too, most viewers were commenting on her good taste, Eves speech progression, and "Praying" the fingertip grows back!!! 🤯 Are these people blind? Did they just watch the same video I did? This monster clearly doesn't give a shit about anyone, EXCEPT HERSELF!!! Shame on the monster and her "wife"!!!!!!

Return to “I-P”