Manic Megan & Milktoast Mike: Peddling Peppermint as Prophylactic Pharmacon | Knorpp&South | Part 3

jacobismom10
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Manic Megan & Milktoast Mike: Peddling Peppermint as Prophylactic Pharmacon | Knorp&South | Part 3

Unread post by jacobismom10 »

Today's vlog that baffles me. When they renovate the tiny house they will have to move out. Where are they going to go? By that time elijah will be about to return home. They work ass backwards. It drives me crazy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ayemes
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Manic Megan & Milktoast Mike: Peddling Peppermint as Prophylactic Pharmacon | Knorp&South | Part 3

Unread post by Ayemes »

I’m no architect but she’s got quite the balls to repeatedly complain that the girls got a bigger closet than her and “we have the smallest room:(“ when their room is clearly bigger than that triple bunk shit show! Those gals clearly got a raw deal in the new house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

I just cannot get my head around how often these guys change their stories.
I also cannot understand how their followers do not feel the palpable tensions between these two, at the moment.
It is like car-crash television!

BalticBallet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BalticBallet »

Megs is on Insta offering to send a free copy of the book of moron to anyone who wants a copy.

According to Megs people have joined their church because of their videos (I call BS!)

Megs has two poor missionary girls highlighting their favoutie passages in the BOM before they get sent out - imagine being excited to go out an serve your community only to be stuck in a warehouse packed full of stuff highlighting passages for Meg and family.

Also free BOM comes signed by Meg with a photo of the family....

Also also - Megs askes eve what she has been doing with her day and Meg basically answers for her as she can barely understood (apart form "yeah") - instead of playing games and with the kitty she she be doing school and speech therapy.
ITSMYOPINION
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ITSMYOPINION »

What a missed opportunity for the family to get together and highlight their favorite passage in the book as a family. Instead she has Two missionaries doing it for them, instead of them helping the community. I find that really disgusting, disturbing, and demented!!!!! What a complete narcissist to have these girls help You, when the world needs the help more. Said enough to me about their religion. Thanks but No Thanks!!!
ITSMYOPINION
Talker
Talker

By the way.........Knorpp and South follow Ricky Schroder!!!! The Trump supporting, washed up child actor, and wife beater who helped raise money to have double murderer Kyle Rittenhouse released on bail pending his trial. Do what you want with that disgusting nugget of truth!!!!!!!
Magarel12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Magarel12 »

They’re full of themselves !
Megan acts like she’s the Queen Elizabeth. And Mike, idk there’s something disturbing about him ... his gaze is unwholesome, toxic

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

ITSMYOPINION wrote:What a missed opportunity for the family to get together and highlight their favorite passage in the book as a family. Instead she has Two missionaries doing it for them, instead of them helping the community. I find that really disgusting, disturbing, and demented!!!!! What a complete narcissist to have these girls help You, when the world needs the help more. Said enough to me about their religion. Thanks but No Thanks!!!
I was wondering if the church is just trying to find projects for the missionaries. They’re all stuck in the US now and I’m pretty sure 99% of us have zero interest in their “missionary services” so I would assume a majority of them are just sitting around doing a whole lot of nothing. The church could have offered these girls up for a project to the local “influencers”.

It makes me very sad to see these girls wasting 2 years of their lives on this nonsense instead of pursuing an education or out in the real world growing themselves as young adults.

ITSMYOPINION
Talker
Talker

I was wondering if the church is just trying to find projects for the missionaries. They’re all stuck in the US now and I’m pretty sure 99% of us have zero interest in their “missionary services” so I would assume a majority of them are just sitting around doing a whole lot of nothing. The church could have offered these girls up for a project to the local “influencers”.

It makes me very sad to see these girls wasting 2 years of their lives on this nonsense instead of pursuing an education or out in the real world growing themselves as young adults.

[/quote]

I know for a fact that most Food Banks and Pantries are being inundated with people trying to feed themselves, and their families all year, especially this week. Considering Thanksgiving is only a few days away, I would think their time would be better spent volunteering, helping people who are really struggling in that community!!!! NOT what they were doing, helping people who very clearly aren't struggling. There are so many organizations out there right now who actually need able bodied volunteers willing to offer their time and help. The church should be sending them to help with real problems and issues!!!
I agree!! Its very sad to see them doing someone else's B.S. CHORE instead of really giving back to the world. Those girls and all missionaries should be following their own paths in self discovery, furthering their own minds and their education.
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME THAT WAS FOR THOSE GIRLS!!!! WHAT IS THAT TEACHING THEM????
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

ITSMYOPINION wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:17 pm I was wondering if the church is just trying to find projects for the missionaries. They’re all stuck in the US now and I’m pretty sure 99% of us have zero interest in their “missionary services” so I would assume a majority of them are just sitting around doing a whole lot of nothing. The church could have offered these girls up for a project to the local “influencers”.

I know for a fact that most Food Banks and Pantries are being inundated with people trying to feed themselves, and their families all year, especially this week. Considering Thanksgiving is only a few days away, I would think their time would be better spent volunteering, helping people who are really struggling in that community!!!! NOT what they were doing, helping people who very clearly aren't struggling. There are so many organizations out there right now who actually need able bodied volunteers willing to offer their time and help. The church should be sending them to help with real problems and issues!!!
I agree!! Its very sad to see them doing someone else's B.S. CHORE instead of really giving back to the world. Those girls and all missionaries should be following their own paths in self discovery, furthering their own minds and their education.
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME THAT WAS FOR THOSE GIRLS!!!! WHAT IS THAT TEACHING THEM????
[/quote]

While I agree this missionary work is questionable on a large scale - the job of missionaries is to spread the LDS word, not to work in food banks or in any other humanitarian role. Helping the knorpp get books out to their giant platform is exactly within their purpose. I agree these able bodied young adults would be better serving in roles that affect the greater good because I’m not a LDS follower but I also know to LDS followers this is extremely important work.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

I’m afraid I disagree that helping in other ways, isn’t spreading Gods word. It’s exactly how God’s word should be spread. Anyone can set in an outhouse and highlight another person’s favourite verse and send out copies to those who want a copy. Not everyone can help in a way that really matters.

Again, this is just another example of Megan’s heightened sense of her own importance. She’s the worst example of a living testimony to her faith. The only person she invests time in, is herself.

The thing is, the Book of Mormon is widely available online. You could easily share verses without the expense of sending copies out and invest some effort on doing outreach that actually counts.

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

MervelllaB wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:55 am I’m afraid I disagree that helping in other ways, isn’t spreading Gods word. It’s exactly how God’s word should be spread. Anyone can set in an outhouse and highlight another person’s favourite verse and send out copies to those who want a copy. Not everyone can help in a way that really matters.

Again, this is just another example of Megan’s heightened sense of her own importance. She’s the worst example of a living testimony to her faith. The only person she invests time in, is herself.

The thing is, the Book of Mormon is widely available online. You could easily share verses without the expense of sending copies out and invest some effort on doing outreach that actually counts.

I agree with you in that helping food banks etc etc etc- even helping virtual learners while parents work is gods word- but LDS don’t see it that way.

toneloop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by toneloop »

Still trying to figure out what was so "rustic" about Meghan's basic AF chicken soup. Reminds me of how every old piece of garbage she finds at the thrift store is somehow a "vintage heirloom".
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

toneloop wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:44 am Still trying to figure out what was so "rustic" about Meghan's basic AF chicken soup.
She said 8 pounds of chicken and I thought omg your family finally gets to eat a decent helping ..... then she said “it lasts longer than you’d think”. 🤦🏼‍♀️
ITSMYOPINION
Talker
Talker

I know of other religions that spread their word and message WHILE helping out organizations and communities in need.
Just saying!!!!
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

Their newest video all the comments are how Mike 'looks exactly like jesus' when his hair is straight. Jesus most definitely did not have straight hair (and wasn't white) but whatever.

I can't get over their pathway. It looks 10x worse now than it did in the video they made it, just random sand everywhere in the middle and the bricks and slabs of stone are sticking out every which way - what a hazard and a waste of all that sand.
toneloop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by toneloop »

Wylee wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:47 am
toneloop wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:44 am Still trying to figure out what was so "rustic" about Meghan's basic AF chicken soup.
She said 8 pounds of chicken and I thought omg your family finally gets to eat a decent helping ..... then she said “it lasts longer than you’d think”. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought this exact same thing! 8 pounds of chicken for 9 people is like two hearty bowls of soup per person..especially when you factor in the weight removed when you take the bones out. She seems super preoccupied with the portions of food her kids eat.. I feel bad and imagine they're hungry. She made a thanksgiving post today about how they're thankful for food and the video looks like they're scavenging to eat as quickly as possible before it's gone.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey ladies! Time for a new thread!! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” by tomorrow afternoon, will be selected!

💛💜💛💜
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Manic Megan & exhausted Mike: We aren’t broke, we just like junk.
Care2Share
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Care2Share »

I will resubmit from a couple of pages ago because it’s still relevant.

Megan’s multiplying madness & Mike’s missing member.

When they were shopping for their Thanksgiving meal, Mike was ready to drop kick her ass. Just pick a fricking turkey, ffs. And of course, more thrifted crap. Are they going to eat off of those silver dishes that weren’t washed, and that she smeared silver polish all over? Please tell me she washed them.

Return to “I-P”