Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Tinkerbell22 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:39 pm Bonnie just posted a video on her Instagram. It looks like she cut Lincoln’s hair to look like Cody and Boston. It’s hard to see but it’s definitely way shorter then the video she posted on YouTube.
Definitely has short hair! Frankly, it’s about damn time! His hair was so stringy and scraggly looking! Looks so much better now!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I’m prob alone, but I don’t think his hair looks great in that pic. I would have liked to see him with an actual cut of his own, and not just a shaved head style like the other boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sickandtired wrote:
Tinkerbell22 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:39 pm Bonnie just posted a video on her Instagram. It looks like she cut Lincoln’s hair to look like Cody and Boston. It’s hard to see but it’s definitely way shorter then the video she posted on YouTube.
Definitely has short hair! Frankly, it’s about damn time! His hair was so stringy and scraggly looking! Looks so much better now!
Completely OT from Lincoln's hair: is Olivia running around in her _socks_? And Lincoln's barefoot. It's not summertime...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mickey123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mickey123 »

So today they were at the meth house, again without protective gear. Also whoever called Bonnie cutting his hair for views wins the bingo. She's going to cut his hair short like his brothers as the picture shows above. I wonder if she' s going to make him grow it back out?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Mickey123 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:37 am So today they were at the meth house, again without protective gear. Also whoever called Bonnie cutting his hair for views wins the bingo. She's going to cut his hair short like his brothers as the picture shows above. I wonder if she' s going to make him grow it back out?
There was no way she was going to cut it in today's vlog. Tomorrow's vlog will be big headlines (again) about cutting it. It does bring in views though so good for her.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Mickey123 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:37 am So today they were at the meth house, again without protective gear. Also whoever called Bonnie cutting his hair for views wins the bingo. She's going to cut his hair short like his brothers as the picture shows above. I wonder if she' s going to make him grow it back out?
Lol, I knew it. It makes me laugh she goes on about how she doesn't like his hair now because it just doesn't look right, and she may have said something about how it doesn't lay right and pulls down. That's the problem with his long scraggly hair, it pulls down and just looks flat and stringy, and it pull his face down to make it look longer. I can't wait to see it, and guess he will look a lot like Boston.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Unread post by YTIG60 »

With summer days ahead, I believe it was good to cut his hair short. Lincoln will be more comfortable in warm weather and he expressed how he wanted his haircut. My opinion, his long scraggly and untidy hair was never cute.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I don't think Lincolns new cut looks that great, based off the quick Instagram clip, Bonnie never really has been great at little boys cuts. BUT Lincoln has wanted short hair like his dad and brothers for ages so Im happy he finally gets it!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Is the meth house Bonnie's new dream home?

bonniehoellein: "I couldn’t really see the possibilities with this house UNTIL the kitchen came out!
I’m starting to get the vision!!"
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:24 am
Lol, I knew it. It makes me laugh she goes on about how she doesn't like his hair now because it just doesn't look right, and she may have said something about how it doesn't lay right and pulls down. That's the problem with his long scraggly hair, it pulls down and just looks flat and stringy, and it pull his face down to make it look longer. I can't wait to see it, and guess he will look a lot like Boston.
Boston and especially Olivia look like grandma Hoellein, Cody is Grandpa Chad and Lincoln has very many feature traits from Bonnie, in my opinion of course. Either way whatever that poor child looks like at least he is not begging for the world to recognize him as a boy! I am sure his own brothers relentlessly teased him as a girl plus his own grandpa did!
Bonnie was in tears once telling us how some relative had grabbed her under the chin telling her that needs to be fixed! So I am glad at least they stopped that damage before it festered into later issues.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:12 pm Is the meth house Bonnie's new dream home?

bonniehoellein: "I couldn’t really see the possibilities with this house UNTIL the kitchen came out!
Someone asked her on her insta if she would move in there and she flat out said no. She said that would be a lateral move. Of course there's plenty of land to add on but it's not a new build and Bonnie can't have that.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

ba1006 wrote:
YTIG60 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:12 pm Is the meth house Bonnie's new dream home?

Someone asked her on her insta if she would move in there and she flat out said no. She said that would be a lateral move. Of course there's plenty of land to add on but it's not a new build and Bonnie can't have that.
I’d never live in that meth house either lol

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

You are welcome Bonnie. YTMD gave you another stellar storyline for your failing vlogs. I am not sure if this link will work, but 'Ohnonotme' brought the topic of Lincoln cutting his own hair on Feb. 25th......

viewtopic.php?f=232&t=16288&p=1578015&h ... n#p1577953
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Vloggers lack creativity. At home haircuts are everywhere right now. It’s easy (and lazy) content.

The real creators are the actual celebs who are bored to death at home nouns creating art in some form, and who are making videos and/or podcasts now just to pass the time. John Krasinski, The Rock, Jack Black, Queer Eye’s Antoni, etc.

Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

I feel like a lot of these women either resent their kids, never wanted kids or just used kids as a means to an end. Otherwise, I can't quite figure out why certain kinds of mothers (and I say that loosely), mothers, treat children the way they do. I know some who hate ALL other people's kids yet just tolerates them and make it well known that kids are an inconvenience and the only use for their own kids is as a tax write off or for attention.

This must be an American thing.

It seems she singles out the youngest and the oldest...like she is rotating between them....Bonnie is giving me serious PTS(D) vibes. :? Does she by chance drink? Something doesn't sit right. :?:
"It's Easier to FOOL people than to CONVINCE them they are being FOOLED"
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Free wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:31 am I feel like a lot of these women either resent their kids, never wanted kids or just used kids as a means to an end. Otherwise, I can't quite figure out why certain kinds of mothers (and I say that loosely), mothers, treat children the way they do. I know some who hate ALL other people's kids yet just tolerates them and make it well known that kids are an inconvenience and the only use for their own kids is as a tax write off or for attention.

It seems she singles out the youngest and the oldest...like she is rotating between them....Bonnie is giving me serious PTS(D) vibes. :? Does she by chance drink? Something doesn't sit right. :?:
I don't think they resent or never wanted kids but they definitely put themselves first unlike most mothers. I think their mother was probably that way and they think the sun rises and falls on that woman. They were probably taught that they should marry young and have many children which is what they did. Now we see that trend in the grandchildren with the way they talk about marrying and having children of their own. Bonnie definitely has problems but drinking is prohibited. Prescription drugs? That's another story.
Mickey123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mickey123 »

Free wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:31 am I feel like a lot of these women either resent their kids, never wanted kids or just used kids as a means to an end. Otherwise, I can't quite figure out why certain kinds of mothers (and I say that loosely), mothers, treat children the way they do. I know some who hate ALL other people's kids yet just tolerates them and make it well known that kids are an inconvenience and the only use for their own kids is as a tax write off or for attention.

An American thing? SacconeJolys says it all. It's not just an American thing, I'm pretty sure it's universal that there are parents out there that use their children or think they are an inconvenience and had them for monetary gain. People have used children for thousands of years for personal gain. It's not just America.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Nice selling point for the little rat ,termite infested, rotten wood,meth lab/house, that could?
“Would you live in it Bonnie?”
“Absolutely not!”
I guess that seals the deal!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Why do people think Bonnie should want to move into that house?

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:40 am Why do people think Bonnie should want to move into that house?

I think she should because it is bigger, it would allow for more space for the kids. Room for a dinning table that everyone could sit at comfortably, she wont be able to squish all the kids on 1 bench for much longer. It would be a great middle house, I can understand not feeling like it would be her forever house, but with the way youtube (and the world in general) seems to be going it could be a long time before Bonnie can build her Ice Palace, in the meantime they could rent (or sell, depending on the market) their current home and give the kids more room to breath in the "new" house.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”