Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Coming Tomorrow Morning

Go and suggest some titles for the new thread.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by shortstop »

ba1006 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:41 am Good morning old biddies :roll:
😂😂😂😂😂😂
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I'm not impressed with her haircutting skills and the spike hair, I keep thinking is it to cover any errors she makes? Joel and her other sons' hair looks better when cut by the barber.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Boy, this vlog really shows how badly Bonnie needs help and medicated properly. She is a MESS! First, why do you need to talk negatively about your son's hair in front of him, regardless of it's the old biddies' opinions or not. You are the issue, Bonnie, not the old biddies. Everything that spills from your mouth, Lincoln says the opposite.

Second, maybe if you knew how to do a little boys hair cut, you would not have to go from one extreme to the other. His hair looked good cut shorter, if you would have layered the top and fixed the sides he could have maintained some length in a boys cut.

Lastly, all about Bonnie, crying that he hasn't ever felt clippers on his neck; crying about his blonde hair.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

YTIG60 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:29 am I'm not impressed with her haircutting skills and the spike hair, I keep thinking is it to cover any errors she makes? Joel and her other sons' hair looks better when cut by the barber.
After watching her cut Lincoln's, I really think she only knows how cut with trimmers. When she cut the back off, she could have shaped it around his ears and trimmed the top. Her hair-cutting skills only go so far.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

That was the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen. Cursing in front of your kid about the “old biddies”? And admitting you kept his hair long despite what he clearly wanted to spite a bunch of internet randos right in front of him? What is her problem??

If she had actual hair cutting skills she could have done a longer style without straight buzzing it into that sad hack job Lincoln ended up with. But he did express he wanted hair like the rest of the boys in the family and seemed happy with it so at least there’s that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ZzzCupcakes
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ZzzCupcakes »

Bonnie needs some serious help.

First, the majority of comments on Lincoln's hair were about either how it needed a style ("long" is not a hairstyle) or how she should cut it because *Lincoln* wanted it shorter. There were some obviously rude comments about him looking like a girl, but Bonnie shouldn't be making any choices based on those comments. She especially shouldn't be telling her kid strangers are saying such things about his hair.

Second, way to make Lincoln's haircut all about you, Bon Bon. She spent the entire time talking to the camera instead of talking to Lincoln. She was going to cut it short based on if how she felt about the length, despite Lincoln saying right there that he wanted a haircut like Joel's. Then saying you don't like your kid's hair and it looks wrong right in front of him! When he said he was scared of the buzzers, she just said "don't be" and then started sobbing because this was so hard on her. He looked so concerned :( Lincoln was finally getting the haircut he's always wanted, and it turned into the Bonnie show.

Lastly, yeah, her haircutting skills are severely limited.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So it's "hateful" for a couple of people in comments (it wasn't just here-- I saw some on IG as well) to say Lincoln looks like a girl, but when her dad, St. Jennifer's consort and the perfect father says he looks like a girl and should get earrings for Christmas, that's funny and vlog-worthy?
Doesn't she always say she doesn't care what the "haters think? Bonnie, methinks the lady doth protest too much. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have kept growing Lincoln's hair to spite the "old biddies". You would have cut it like HE asked, way back when he was saying he wanted "Henry Danger hair". She cares a _lot_ what people think. Her whole life is "like and comment!".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Jesus, the hair comments must really get under her skin, she couldn’t stop cursing and calling us old biddies lol. Whose the bitter one? Us or her? You’re literally sitting there cutting his hair while complaining about comments about cutting his hair, it’s over, it doesn’t matter. It’s fucking hair, it grows back, get over it.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Just stop reading here if you don’t care.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Wow. Bonnie is SALTY! She doesn't care at all about the hair comments, but out right said that's why she didn't cut it and then went on and on and on about it. And poor Lincoln, he was SO excited and you can see his little heart drop the moment she starts bawling like an idiot.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Old bitty here..lol. Lincoln looks amazing and much more important he feels amazing! He’s wanted to look like his Dad and brothers for so long. Bonnie in reality it is you who is the bitty..only keeping it long to spite people! You really are ignorant and mean. Bonus tip never flush wads of hair dumbass.
mollybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mollybaby »

Ew what is wrong with her? She’s cursing and crying as she cuts his hair. Oh boo boo Bonnie. Get over yourself. Cry yourself a river while Lincoln looks at you like you’re insane.

She has 3 modes: control, critique, cry. Control mode is always on and the other two switch back and forth.

She needs to seek some emotional help. Her emotions are 100% out of control. She cries over everything, from seeing her mom wearing an outfit on Instagram, to cutting Lincoln’s hair because viewers pissed her off to every single thing in between. She doesn’t set a healthy example for her kids, period. She also comes across as absolutely manic at times. Does Joel not see the problem? He has many flaws of his own but it seems he took on this meth house project to escape her insanity and leave her to her own devices, aka her and her camera.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Right before she started with the clippers, if she would have just trimmed his bangs and around his ears, it would have been perfect for him. He would have still been a little shaggy but cleaned up. Although I’m sure Lincoln’s happier with the clipped short. Why did she bother to give him a “Mohawk” but then tell Joel she’s gonna cut the back part off immediately.

I don’t know a whole lot about haircuts but even I can tell Bonnie’s technique is pretty crap. At least Ellie has a barber’s chair and is in one position the whole time. The standing/sitting, up and down the whole time seems like it would negatively affect the shape also be hard on her back.

And I hope she gets a massive clog/backup in her toilet because flushing that much hair was seriously idiotic.
Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Buyingsubsgate2019 »

She needs serious help. I can’t believe what I just watched. Cursing and crying over cutting hair?! And what the hell is an “old bitty” Get a grip. This just shows how prideful Bonnie is to not cut Lincoln’s hair to spite her viewers because it gives her a thrill. Psycho.
yizzybeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yizzybeth »

Joel’s next “how-to” video: How to unclog hair from your toilet!
In what world do you flush approximately six inches of hair down the drain? Gah she’s dumb!

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

She went from being bitter to cursing and then crying. These poor children have to witness her alarming behavior all the time, it's sad. The fact that she kept Lincoln's hair so long to get back at the "old biddies" rather than cut it (which was Lincoln's wish for so long) is once again... ALARMING. She needs her priorities in check. For real.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Old biddies is an oddly descriptive comment. I don’t see how she can be referring to here, given that most people are in the same age demographic as she is.

I wonder if the older women at church were making comments as well?

PoorUnfortunateSouls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PoorUnfortunateSouls »

That video was RIDICULOUS. It doesn’t matter how many times Lincoln has told her, Joel, his siblings and the tens of thousands of viewers on their channel that HE WANTS HIS HAIR SHORT LIKE HIS DAD AND BROTHERS, it’s all about what Bonnie wants and her wanting to prove a point to everyone. I don’t usually get this worked up over her, I used to really like her. But this was such a display of selfish narcissism. All I can say is UGH.
PoorUnfortunateSouls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PoorUnfortunateSouls »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:51 am Old biddies is an oddly descriptive comment. I don’t see how she can be referring to here, given that most people are in the same age demographic as she is.

I wonder if the older women at church were making comments as well?

I think she said “old biddies” because she’s wanting to seem “progressive” and “cool”, when actuality nobody would care about his hair being long if HE wanted it like that. But the fact that he keeps saying he wants it short and she refuses to cut it is just not ok.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”