Taylor Giavasis

p0pcorn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Taylor Giavasis

Unread post by p0pcorn »

Nash Grier’s wife. Anyone follow her? To me she seems like one of those moms who has had everything go according to plan/ had an easy baby, and has a huge superiority complex because of it. She also does sponsorships for lingerie and posts nearly nude photos right next to photos of her son. Gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
autumnp11213
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Taylor Giavasis

Unread post by autumnp11213 »

I follow her. There is definitely something pretentious about her. And I feel like she tries to comes across as “the cool girl.” The constant breastfeeding stuff also gets old. Like, we get it, you exclusively breastfeed. I remember once she posted about how women don’t need a freezer stash if they’re breastfeeding, but um, not all women are home all day living off of their boyfriend’s YT/IG following.
tiredofmommydrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tiredofmommydrama »

She's pretty and I'm sure she's a good mom but I definitely get pretentious vibes from her. Regardless she's def not the type of girl I though Nash would end up with like 5 years ago lol.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Omg I'm so glad someone made a forum for her!!!

I like her content, and I think malakai is ADORABLE but yesss she is pretentious and she always flaunts how advanced her son is.

My son was born 3 months before hers and my son is advanced too but hers always seems right behind mine with milestones and she posts things that I feel like other moms would see and feel bad about their parenting when really her son is just ahead a bit. And all the breastfeeding, again I feel like it would just make other moms see and feel bad. She doesn't realize how ... ugh I don't want to say she has it easy, but she is very blessed to have the things she does for him and the time ability and money to do for her son

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

alejandro32
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by alejandro32 »

I've been following her since her pregnancy with Kai, still follow her and am I glad there's a forum for her.

While Nash is a story for himself, I had so much hope for Taylor. I was impressed how well established she was given who her parents are and her upbringing. And then out of all people she ends up with Nash who has a gross history to himself... I gave him benefit of the doubt and hope he changed. Taylor really surprised me with her comments and their parenting behavior.

At first they insisted on home birth, which is fine if you have a healthy low risk pregnancy and a decent doc. But the one they've went to for ultrasounds literally told them what they wanted to hear in their vlogs, I feel like if they went to actual practitioners there'd be a different story. After birth her old tweets resurfaced. Mainly huge misinformation about vaccines and she just danced around it and said something along the lines of Kai getting immunized with shots needed after birth. But i doubt it.

And then someone close to them leaked that in this much time, they still have NOT registered Malakai... At all. She gave another weak explanation saying offices were closed due to pandemic blah blah. But they've had up to 4 or 5 months before that to register him and they still haven't.

This also might be my European talking, but their homeschooling comment rubs me the wrong way. Both of them were misinformed or lacking knowledge in different topics and Nash being the way he was merely 5 years ago. And they want to homeschool the kid because they think "school doesn't teach kids anything useful" and they said they're pretty much gonna teach him to be a vegan and how to recycle to save the planet... Jesus Christ. I do agree all school systems need a good reformation, but veganism, recycling and the hippie lifestyle they live are not education material. It's literally just a lifestyle. Listing organic foods he eats is not gonna be a question on his college application.

And today I see they travelled from a super infected California to French Polynesia to "save the reef" but eff the people they could possibly infect, right?

Don't get me wrong and I'm sorry if this comes across as negativity, I loved Taylor's approach to pregnancy and child rearing to some extent. I work with kids and they should be free to explore and learn that way, and all. But the things I've listed irk me so much because they two are so uninformed.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yes yes yes!!! To above poster

I saw them in French Polynesia and I promise, I'm not a jealous person. Especially of "influencers" and people on social media because as perfect as it may seem, it's all a facade.

But I see malakai in the ocean and them enjoying a vacation of sorts and I'm like.... fuck. Do you know what I would do right now for my son to have a vacation. To see the ocean, to go to the beach, to travel with him and show him the world. And regardless of a fucking pandemic they are doing so. I know SO many parents wish with all their heart to go on a vacation right about now. That upsets me.

And could to tell me Nash's past and about Taylor's family? I'm not entirely familiar with their pasts, I just started following her because I love her pregnancy content.

alejandro32
Wallflower
Wallflower

wonderwall99 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:24 am Yes yes yes!!! To above poster

I saw them in French Polynesia and I promise, I'm not a jealous person. Especially of "influencers" and people on social media because as perfect as it may seem, it's all a facade.

But I see malakai in the ocean and them enjoying a vacation of sorts and I'm like.... fuck. Do you know what I would do right now for my son to have a vacation. To see the ocean, to go to the beach, to travel with him and show him the world. And regardless of a fucking pandemic they are doing so. I know SO many parents wish with all their heart to go on a vacation right about now. That upsets me.

And could to tell me Nash's past and about Taylor's family? I'm not entirely familiar with their pasts, I just started following her because I love her pregnancy content.

I agree so much. I'm not a mother but a full-time college student living with toxic family and was stuck with them 24 hours for so many days since February. I'd love a vacation to an isolated island myself lol, I can only imagine how hard things are with a child so young in relation to your post above mine. And I work with kids of that young age so I understand the dynamics and hectic that comes with toddler territory. I fully believe saving the environment is important, but not at cost of further spreading this already lethal and difficult to combat virus and with a child so young on their hip. All the parents I've met and worked with, my own family members included, would enjoy the living hell out of a location like that. But they also wouldn't willingly risk theirs and their children's health and safety.

And for their backgrounds. Taylor's mom is a notorious industry th*t since the late 80s, i wanna say. She's met her dad in college and her dad later turned out to be an ab*ser and later a m*rderer. I don't know if these words are allowed since I'm here for the first time today. Tay claimed at about 8 or 9 he was ab*sing her physically and he ended the life of his pregnant girlfriend. Bobby Cutts is his name. Her mom was with lots of guys, Taylor's half brother Jordan is the result of her short lived relationship with the sports dude, Sean Kemp or something similar. Her mom also likes to pretend she's still in the peak of her youth as my people here would say, she acts like she's in her early 20s (Taylor's age) and Tay is somewhat more grounded and stable at 22.

Nash had a problematic teenagehood. I don't recall much bc I was a kid myself, but I mainly remember these two scandals: 1) since he was a vine star, he filmed a video of his preferences in a girl (must be white, blonde haired blue eyed hairless everywhere blah blah) and essentially created this naturally unachievable look for a girl while demeaning natural occurences on human body, like body hair. 2) there were videos with his behavior being full on racist, from using the slurs (especially the N slur) and saying offensive statements, allegedly the entire family of his is like that. Also videos of him being extremely homophobic.

What's ironic is he ends up with a mixed black girl who not too long ago shared pics with leg hair and armpit hair visible, she talked about her hair growing fast and being unable to keep up with it and also promoted some razors this summer. I don't wanna bite my tongue too soon and say he has grown and changed given that he's with her and wants to marry her despite the obvious (her skin tone and body hair), but his comments left such a sour taste in my mouth. I'm not fully bought by his words and current action, I'll have to wait and see.

Sending you all my love and good vibes and hope you're good and safe with your kiddo. Hopefully we'll pass through the second wave soon enough and be able to enjoy the simple things from before.
p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

wonderwall99 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:57 am Omg I'm so glad someone made a forum for her!!!

I like her content, and I think malakai is ADORABLE but yesss she is pretentious and she always flaunts how advanced her son is.

My son was born 3 months before hers and my son is advanced too but hers always seems right behind mine with milestones and she posts things that I feel like other moms would see and feel bad about their parenting when really her son is just ahead a bit. And all the breastfeeding, again I feel like it would just make other moms see and feel bad. She doesn't realize how ... ugh I don't want to say she has it easy, but she is very blessed to have the things she does for him and the time ability and money to do for her son

Granted I haven't really been following her lately, but the whole flaunting her son's early milestones also rubbed me the wrong way. Like yes, your son is extremely large for his age so he hit his physical milestones faster than the average baby. Good for you. She does have it easy quite frankly, most of us have to work to live.
alejandro32
Wallflower
Wallflower

She just posted photos of her in the water holding onto a boat while Malakai is between her hands, his back against the boat and he's without a life vest.

A child that small, I presume slippery if she put on sunscreen on him, in deep ocean water, without a freaking life vest.

Is she aware how easy a child can slip out of her hands, esp in water? Even if he doesn't instantly drown, being underwater and without oxygen for a while can create enough trauma and damage to him...

But all the die hards are defending her calling her a good parent and for others to mind their business for telling her about the life vest... And those are kids without kids of their own or enough knowledge on handling babies around bodies of water. There were enough cases of kids who fell into a pool and drowned while parents were there, how can anyone think a deep ocean is something different?? Sigh.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

alejandro32 wrote:
wonderwall99 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:24 am Yes yes yes!!! To above poster

I agree so much. I'm not a mother but a full-time college student living with toxic family and was stuck with them 24 hours for so many days since February. I'd love a vacation to an isolated island myself lol, I can only imagine how hard things are with a child so young in relation to your post above mine. And I work with kids of that young age so I understand the dynamics and hectic that comes with toddler territory. I fully believe saving the environment is important, but not at cost of further spreading this already lethal and difficult to combat virus and with a child so young on their hip. All the parents I've met and worked with, my own family members included, would enjoy the living hell out of a location like that. But they also wouldn't willingly risk theirs and their children's health and safety.

And for their backgrounds. Taylor's mom is a notorious industry th*t since the late 80s, i wanna say. She's met her dad in college and her dad later turned out to be an ab*ser and later a m*rderer. I don't know if these words are allowed since I'm here for the first time today. Tay claimed at about 8 or 9 he was ab*sing her physically and he ended the life of his pregnant girlfriend. Bobby Cutts is his name. Her mom was with lots of guys, Taylor's half brother Jordan is the result of her short lived relationship with the sports dude, Sean Kemp or something similar. Her mom also likes to pretend she's still in the peak of her youth as my people here would say, she acts like she's in her early 20s (Taylor's age) and Tay is somewhat more grounded and stable at 22.

Nash had a problematic teenagehood. I don't recall much bc I was a kid myself, but I mainly remember these two scandals: 1) since he was a vine star, he filmed a video of his preferences in a girl (must be white, blonde haired blue eyed hairless everywhere blah blah) and essentially created this naturally unachievable look for a girl while demeaning natural occurences on human body, like body hair. 2) there were videos with his behavior being full on racist, from using the slurs (especially the N slur) and saying offensive statements, allegedly the entire family of his is like that. Also videos of him being extremely homophobic.

What's ironic is he ends up with a mixed black girl who not too long ago shared pics with leg hair and armpit hair visible, she talked about her hair growing fast and being unable to keep up with it and also promoted some razors this summer. I don't wanna bite my tongue too soon and say he has grown and changed given that he's with her and wants to marry her despite the obvious (her skin tone and body hair), but his comments left such a sour taste in my mouth. I'm not fully bought by his words and current action, I'll have to wait and see.

Sending you all my love and good vibes and hope you're good and safe with your kiddo. Hopefully we'll pass through the second wave soon enough and be able to enjoy the simple things from before.
Yeah this year has been hard for everyone not just parents. I think what we all need is a nice vacation more than anything but of course, that's the last thing we can do these days huh? Oh well, this too shall pass. But thank you.

And ahhh I see yeah Taylor's mom seems like she's trying really hard to be 20 but she looks fake AF it's kind of gross actually.
I don't hate Taylor, her immediate bond with malakai reminded me of my son and I. I know some moms have difficulty bonding with their babies right away but I was fortunate enough to have a very easy pregnancy and birth which I think helped of course so when I saw Taylor's birth and how much she seemed like motherhood was second nature I loved that.
But again, I can imagine some moms seeing that and thinking it's not that easy, its not always like that.
Because reality is things are harder for some people, some moms struggle with so many things. Especially breastfeeding. And she has a lot of young followers who think parenthood is easy and all babies are as chill and advanced as malakai and its so not the truth.

As for nash I think I remember that vine actually. Yeah he was that young white kid on vine that was just very privileged and let's be real in the early 2010s im pretty sure all the teen boys were like that. I'm not excusing him at all but maybe he's changed, the fact that he has a mixed child himself and is engaged to a mixed woman shows he's grown up. Well I hope he has, I just feel bad for the time when malakai is grown and sees those things his father used to say.

p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

alejandro32 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:29 am She just posted photos of her in the water holding onto a boat while Malakai is between her hands, his back against the boat and he's without a life vest.

A child that small, I presume slippery if she put on sunscreen on him, in deep ocean water, without a freaking life vest.

Is she aware how easy a child can slip out of her hands, esp in water? Even if he doesn't instantly drown, being underwater and without oxygen for a while can create enough trauma and damage to him...

But all the die hards are defending her calling her a good parent and for others to mind their business for telling her about the life vest... And those are kids without kids of their own or enough knowledge on handling babies around bodies of water. There were enough cases of kids who fell into a pool and drowned while parents were there, how can anyone think a deep ocean is something different?? Sigh.
Reminds me of a vlog of Nash's a while back where they were letting Malakai play in the cabinet under the sink next to all sorts of soaps and things. A few people in the comments questioned why he was in the cabinet with cleaning supplies and why they hadn't baby-proofed the kitchen. Taylor responded something like "we just prefer to watch our child and let him explore freely 😌". Which like... I watch my child too? But I take precautions because I can't reasonably keep my undivided attention on my child all day everyday.
alejandro32
Wallflower
Wallflower

p0pcorn wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:21 am
alejandro32 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:29 am She just posted photos of her in the water holding onto a boat while Malakai is between her hands, his back against the boat and he's without a life vest.

Reminds me of a vlog of Nash's a while back where they were letting Malakai play in the cabinet under the sink next to all sorts of soaps and things. A few people in the comments questioned why he was in the cabinet with cleaning supplies and why they hadn't baby-proofed the kitchen. Taylor responded something like "we just prefer to watch our child and let him explore freely 😌". Which like... I watch my child too? But I take precautions because I can't reasonably keep my undivided attention on my child all day everyday.
Exactly, whenever I babysit (cousins are 4 and older) I keep an eye out on them but also make sure they can't get into stuff harmful for them, cabinets included. I'd take stronger precautions for a child so small. I mean it's great they let him explore, but he needs some boundaries around stuff like chemicals, what happens if he puts something from the cabinet in his mouth?

And I woke up to so many notifications from their fans telling me I have no clue about kids and how Kai was safe in Taylor's arms in the open water and how I should pipe down because they "probably took precautions and traveling is safe" and I allegedly insulted them when I said they've travelled in the midst of a pandemic from a fully locked down Cali... Them and their actions are one thing, but the boldness and ignorance of people who follow them and take their posts as they are is another.
autumnp11213
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by autumnp11213 »

I forgot I commented on this post. I’m glad that there are others with thoughts and opinions on Taylor!

She is beautiful and I generally like her, but as was said, she comes across as extremely pretentious. I feel like she’s the type to have opinions and judgements about everything. It is probably difficult to be her friend. But she does seem very mature. I keep forgetting she’s so young.

And yeah, Malakai is super advanced physically. It doesn’t seem as though his verbal development is advanced, though. She never outwardly talks about how advanced his motor skills are, but seems to subtly hint at it by posting videos of him walking at like 6 months or something. I just notice that they dont often show him talking, probably because he is typical in that way.

And it comes across as a little odd that she is with Nash. She seems to have little tolerance for racism and bigotry of any kind. I find it hard to predict if they’ll still be together 10 years from now. I have seen a couple of Nsh’s videos from the past few months and they don’t seem very romantic together, but maybe they’re just not affectionate.
marinwrites

Unread post by marinwrites »

Omg this thread is old but so glad there is one. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this girl is kinda pretentious and annoying, maybe less so now but she was like a year or two ago. I followed her when she pregnant with her first but unfollowed twice because I just got weird vibes from her, thought it was just me but clearly I’m not alone lol. She even said she used to be a very judgemental person lol.

I can’t be the only one who thinks the praise they get is weird, I won’t lie they are good parents but their fans eat up all their content and act like the sun shines out of their asses. In their comments they call them inspirations, or that they’re happiest or the best/the best “mama”, that everyone should look up to them, that their kid is lucky and more parents should be like them or people say they wanna be like them. It’s even worse now that she’s pregnant with her second, I came across their pages on explore and nothing had changed. What they don’t understand is that they’re EXTREMELY privileged people, if we could all make a living off of brand deals and YouTube videos on the trips around the world we take or staying at home with our kid all day then we would. They literally get their money from showing their life. Unfortunately not everyone can stay at home all day and live this “humble” natural lifestyle which is actually a luxury. Not everyone can casually take trips up to the mountains and go skiing with their kid all the time, constantly go out to places whenever or take their kid out into nature. Maybe it’s just because she’s a public figure but calling her the best mom for doing stuff that most women do or would love to do if they were as privileged as her comes off as ignorant. Most of us actually have real jobs that require effort and time so we can live day to day.

They’re not really admirable or people to look up to, they just have money. They make a living off of showing how good of a parent they are which isn’t anything extraordinary either. I can guarantee there are many parents out there who are like them or better than them who don’t have the stuff they do. I’m glad that their kid is happy and he is adorable but they shouldn’t be praised above everyone else for basic good parenting and spending time with their kid when the reason they can is only because they’re privileged, shit that everyone else would do if everyone could afford it.

Also I’m pretty sure they’re anti-vax or at least spreading misinformation about vaccines because I saw her old tweets ages ago, she also said that she used to be an extremely judgemental vegan and tbh the vibes they give off sometimes are exactly that lol.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”