Anna Pouch Midwest Mom

thanksihateit
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anna Pouch Midwest Mom

Unread post by thanksihateit »

She has always referred to Anniston as her oldest, so my guess is she lost custody. Whoever said it’s like she has kids just to have them might be on to something. Anyway, my prediction is she’ll move in with this new dude before the end of the year and either her mom or bryon will be doing the majority of the childcare for the kids...after watching a few of their tiktoks my guess is that dude probably doesn’t want to have small kids around.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Personally I don’t think they’ll last. I think she’s bored, wants some attention and adult time. I think she’ll be onto someone else within 2 years. I can’t believe she doesn’t have custody of another child if she did in fact have another child. So strange.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I’m now thinking he did in fact cheat on her. I watch her TikToks and she posted something about cheating narcissistic ex’s and how they blame you for their behavior. So yeah, maybe he did.
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

She addressed the issue of when she met AJ and if she moved to AL for him in her stories last night. She was really offended that anyone would think that she’d destroy a family after meeting someone once.

She said someone sent her a message about it and at first I thought that meant she was reading here, but that was the least juicy drama discussed in this thread, so I guess not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nicolefrost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicolefrost »

Mommy359 wrote:So wait, what? She has another child? Where is that kid? I’m so confused.
I think when she is talking about that maybe she’s talking about his daughter Paige?

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

nicolefrost wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:So wait, what? She has another child? Where is that kid? I’m so confused.
I think when she is talking about that maybe she’s talking about his daughter Paige?

Her tumblr said that she and Bryon each had a child from a previous relationship. My guess is that she either lost custody of that child, or more likely, she was trying to maintain a relationship with another former stepchild.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

She has a new boyfriend

wjm1120
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by wjm1120 »

First time posting here! Did anyone watch her 2-part Q&A with her new boyfriend? Is it just me or is she faking a Southern accent at certain points?! I’ve never heard one from her before and suddenly it keeps coming up and I’m so confused by it.
wjm1120
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by wjm1120 »

First time posting here! Did anyone watch her 2-part Q&A with her new boyfriend? Is it just me or is she faking a Southern accent at certain points?! I’ve never heard one from her before and suddenly it keeps coming up and I’m so confused by it.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

wjm1120 wrote:First time posting here! Did anyone watch her 2-part Q&A with her new boyfriend? Is it just me or is she faking a Southern accent at certain points?! I’ve never heard one from her before and suddenly it keeps coming up and I’m so confused by it.
I think it's become more pronounced now that she's been back in Alabama for awhile. It's super weird how she's already talking about marriage AGAIN (which would allegedly be her FIFTH) and has already had two boyfriends since her divorce when her ex-husband has only been stateside for like a month. I don't understand how she has time to meet all of these people at bars when she is a single mom of three young kids who works and is in school. I think this Tyler dude is in over his head.

frostymum
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by frostymum »

haterade wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:14 pm
wjm1120 wrote:First time posting here! Did anyone watch her 2-part Q&A with her new boyfriend? Is it just me or is she faking a Southern accent at certain points?! I’ve never heard one from her before and suddenly it keeps coming up and I’m so confused by it.
I think it's become more pronounced now that she's been back in Alabama for awhile. It's super weird how she's already talking about marriage AGAIN (which would allegedly be her FIFTH) and has already had two boyfriends since her divorce when her ex-husband has only been stateside for like a month. I don't understand how she has time to meet all of these people at bars when she is a single mom of three young kids who works and is in school. I think this Tyler dude is in over his head.

First time poster, been lurking. Hope this posts right lol. Her tiktok came across my fyp page. It’s a new one I guess since she deleted her old one. But in one video it was about “never thought I’d fall for a good guy” and Tyler is in it and in another video that she has since deleted, it was a show us your ex and your current boyfriend challenge. She put trash over her ex husband in the pictures then showed pictures of Tyler and stuff, talking about how “this is what love is” or whatever. So...she’s saying she’s in love with this dude already on her TikTok. Idk I thought it was weird. I don’t get how she has time to go out with three small kids, maybe her parents just watch them all the time? It’s weird idk. Fifth husband maybe? Idk the q/a videos had an awkward vibe
Teal1234
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Teal1234 »

I also have wondered how she has time to find boyfriends when she is so busy. Also, her recent Instagram stories says that the last two, 12 hour shifts, he has met her at home with dinner. Where are her kids? Because she said they haven't met. Also did anyone notice how defensive she got over people saying she was rude about how many times she said she didn't like him in the beginning. Saying "I bet it wasn't love at first sight for you and your husband either " it was about it not being love at first sight. I think it was about how MANY time she said she didn't like him and didn't want to date him and didn't want to see him again and all the laughing and stuff. I like her. But her attitude about that kinda turned me off to her.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

The whole thing is very weird and off-putting. She stated several times that she wasn't interested, but then she said they had kissed before their first date. First she said that they found out their moms worked together on their first date, but then she said that she felt comfortable driving him home on another occasion *before they went on their date* because her mom knew his mom. I think she knows it looks bad that she has another boyfriend already and that they appear to be very serious, so she tried way too hard to push this narrative that she wasn't looking for anything. As a result, she ended up looking like a bitch.

She has a TikTok where her mom talks about setting her up with someone else. If I remember correctly, she and her sister are very close in age but have different dads. Just speculating, but I wouldn't be surprised if this need to constantly have a man in her life stems from her mom. I get that families take many shapes, but there is no reason why a mom should push her daughter to date. Especially when her daughter has three young kids, has been married and divorced four times, works, is in school full time, and is not even 30.

frostymum
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by frostymum »

Yeah her attitude over people saying she was being rude was off putting. She got really snarky and down right bitchy in some of her comments to people. And then she turned off the comments, it felt like she had a tantrum because not everyone was 100 percent supportive and was expressing opinions she didn’t want to hear.

I think you’re right that she’s trying to push the narrative that she “wasn’t interested” because she knew it’d look kind of bad. She’s clearly serious about him because she said her and aj broke up because he didn’t want to get married and she wants to get remarried one day. So I imagine they’ve talked about it, she wouldn’t be with him if he didn’t want to get married. AND didn’t she say that Tyler has talked to bryon a few times about “boring guy stuff” over FaceTime or whatever so wouldn’t that mean he’s met her kids? Like that’d probably be the only time she FaceTimes with bryon, for the kids. What other reason would they have to talk? You wouldn’t talk to someone’s ex spouse that was supposedly “abusive and a cheater” if you were just casually dating them lol

Somethings fishy, and it feels like she is trying to put on a show or something.
Teal1234
Wallflower
Wallflower

So in her stories she showed a picture of her kids meeting her boyfriend's parents. She said it went well and the parents already love the kids since their only grandkids are teenagers. I bet he will move in by the new year.
earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by earthwormjoe2 »

I’m so confused I thought she was dating that older guy and now there’s some new dude? Where does she find all this time to date lol

mama73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mama73 »

Now she wants to change her last name to something she picks. Not her maiden name. I think she’s crazy

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

mama73 wrote:Now she wants to change her last name to something she picks. Not her maiden name. I think she’s crazy

I think her mom got with her stepdad shortly after she was born or even while she was still pregnant. I don’t think her bio dad was ever a big figure in her life. I personally have a strained relationship with my dad and I was very eager to change my name when I got married. She said she’s going to change her last name to her sister’s middle name which sounds kind of random, but I could understand not wanting to go back to her maiden name.

Teal1234
Wallflower
Wallflower

What is her first name because she said she would be changing it to Anna?
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Teal1234 wrote:What is her first name because she said she would be changing it to Anna?
Her legal first name is Brianna, but she says she has always gone by Anna.

Return to “I-P”