Anna Pouch Midwest Mom

mama73
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Anna Pouch Midwest Mom

Unread post by mama73 »

I found her husband on google. Looks like he was arrested for domestic abuse, causing injury a few years ago. I suspect that’s why she is divorcing him.
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Re: Anna Pouch Midwest Mom

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

mama73 wrote:I found her husband on google. Looks like he was arrested for domestic abuse, causing injury a few years ago. I suspect that’s why she is divorcing him.

Wow! This honestly doesn’t surprise me though.
I just watched her new Q&A and I have to say I have so much respect for her and everything that she’s doing to move forward with her kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Buckeyebaby wrote:
mama73 wrote:I found her husband on google. Looks like he was arrested for domestic abuse, causing injury a few years ago. I suspect that’s why she is divorcing him.

Wow! This honestly doesn’t surprise me though.
I just watched her new Q&A and I have to say I have so much respect for her and everything that she’s doing to move forward with her kids

I respect her too and I don’t think she’ll ever say what happened, but I’m pretty sure her husband is an ass. He never came across as sweet to her in any way during her videos. I had been wondering why they were always parenting separately in the last few months they were together. Now it makes a lot of sense.

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I found them both on FB (private accounts), but I’m not sure why they are suddenly getting divorced. It’s not something too far in the past, but something more recent. She won’t tell because of Paige (his daughter) but it’s a safety issue. Maybe he threatened to harm her or something and that’s terrible and awful and I hope she stays away from him and does what she needs to do for her babies. I really like her and she’s busting her butt in nursing school.
ina25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ina25 »

Mommy359 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:03 pm I found them both on FB (private accounts), but I’m not sure why they are suddenly getting divorced. It’s not something too far in the past, but something more recent. She won’t tell because of Paige (his daughter) but it’s a safety issue. Maybe he threatened to harm her or something and that’s terrible and awful and I hope she stays away from him and does what she needs to do for her babies. I really like her and she’s busting her butt in nursing school.
I think he cheated.... she made a comment “I have receipts” I think it was the video where she was sitting in the car doing a q&a.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Okay, so normally I’d agree and say I think he cheated too, BUT she did say around the divorce announcement that neither of them cheated. Unless she was just saying that I don’t think that’s what it is. She has said it’s a safety issue from the beginning.
houseofcs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by houseofcs »

I just saw on IG that she has a new boyfriend. She posted a tik tok of him referencing his age. So I of course went to her tik tok to take a peak at the comments and she responded to someone that the age difference is 25 years! Age is just a number but I do find it interesting that she goes for such older men. I don’t remember hers and Bryon’s gap, but wasn’t it 10+ years?
houseofcs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by houseofcs »

Mommy359 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:50 pm Okay, so normally I’d agree and say I think he cheated too, BUT she did say around the divorce announcement that neither of them cheated. Unless she was just saying that I don’t think that’s what it is. She has said it’s a safety issue from the beginning.
I agree! I don’t think he cheated. But it’s weird because she said she lost her best friend over all of this as well. So I immediately thought her best friend and Bryon had an affair. But she always stated it was a safety issue. It would be interesting to know why his marriage to Paige’s mom didn’t last. Were they already divorced when he met Anna?
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

I have no clue what it could be about when it comes to the divorce. I also think they have both moved on to someone else (clearly she has from her insta/Tik Tok). I’m not going to judge her because I think she should move on and be happy. If my husband and I spit up (God forbid) I’d be interested in older men too. Lol.. That was always my preference anyway.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Wasn't her marriage to Bryon her second marriage as well? I thought she mentioned she was married and divorced previously in an old Q&A.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

haterade wrote:Wasn't her marriage to Bryon her second marriage as well? I thought she mentioned she was married and divorced previously in an old Q&A.

Okay I found the video where she talks about it. Skip to 10:49

[youtube][/youtube]

thanksihateit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thanksihateit »

haterade wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:27 pm
haterade wrote:Wasn't her marriage to Bryon her second marriage as well? I thought she mentioned she was married and divorced previously in an old Q&A.

Okay I found the video where she talks about it. Skip to 10:49

[youtube][/youtube]

Bryon was her fourth husband. Yes, that means by the age of 21 she was marrying her fourth husband. I wish I was joking. She’s never talked about it in her videos, she’s probably not too proud of it. I knew her when she lived in Florida. She seems to have her stuff together now though, so good on her.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anna doesn’t say she was married four times. She says she was married at 17. No shock that ended. 17 you don’t even know yourself let alone be ready for marriage.
thanksihateit
Amateur
Amateur

Mommy359 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:58 pm Anna doesn’t say she was married four times. She says she was married at 17. No shock that ended. 17 you don’t even know yourself let alone be ready for marriage.
I mentioned that she never talked about being married four times in her videos. I’m saying that I knew her when she was married to her second and third husband and a little after she married Bryon but then moved away. We weren’t friends, just ran in the same social circle. He was her fourth husband.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

thanksihateit wrote:
Mommy359 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:58 pm Anna doesn’t say she was married four times. She says she was married at 17. No shock that ended. 17 you don’t even know yourself let alone be ready for marriage.
I mentioned that she never talked about being married four times in her videos. I’m saying that I knew her when she was married to her second and third husband and a little after she married Bryon but then moved away. We weren’t friends, just ran in the same social circle. He was her fourth husband.
WHAT?!?!? ImageImageImage

thanksihateit
Amateur
Amateur

haterade wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:00 am
thanksihateit wrote:

Yeah. I don’t want to give specifics, because she got into some legal trouble. Its a long story and she cheated on like all of them lol. But my guess is, if her previous pattern with relationships is the same, she’ll start calling this new dude her soul mate, talk about how unexpected it was to find love so fast, and get engaged to him before the end of the year, because that’s what she did with the other husbands lol.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

thanksihateit wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:31 am
haterade wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:00 am
thanksihateit wrote:

Yeah. I don’t want to give specifics, because she got into some legal trouble. Its a long story and she cheated on like all of them lol. But my guess is, if her previous pattern with relationships is the same, she’ll start calling this new dude her soul mate, talk about how unexpected it was to find love so fast, and get engaged to him before the end of the year, because that’s what she did with the other husbands lol.
Wow! That’s a crazy situation. When you said “soul mate” that rang a bell because I’ve seen her post stuff about that with Bryon.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anyone watching all the TikToks with her and her new man?
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Mommy359 wrote:Anyone watching all the TikToks with her and her new man?
Yes, I’ve seen them. I guess the social distancing guidelines are pretty loose in Alabama, she sure seems to be at his house a lot.

On a related note, how does she have time to be away from her kids so much? Her parents are very generous with their time if she’s out dating a lot.

And I promise I do like Anna. I just think that it’s a bit strange.

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

LOL I was thinking the same about her being away a lot. Maybe the kids are in bed before she goes out with her man and spends time at his place.

Return to “I-P”