Aaryn Williams: Pretending she likes the new house, one shopping spree at a time | Part #42

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Pretending she likes the new house, one shopping spree at a time | Part #42

Unread post by AryaStark »

Aaryn needs to stop trying to be funny because it’s forced and you know what?.. It’s NoT that funny.

And when did Adeline get into the crib? Any time during Aaryn’s nightly manic stories is when. She’s too busy, like a teenager with her phone to notice. I would not want to room with Skycry either. Adeline’s looking for a new roommate already. lol
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Aaryn Williams: Pretending she likes the new house, one shopping spree at a time | Part #42

Unread post by DariaSnark »

Wipes wrote:
DariaSnark wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:40 pm
Cornbread wrote:She's so impulsive and immature! WHO orders crap for a bedroom and doesn't wait for said crap to arrive before picking a paint color?! Total amateur loser move right there. She just hhhhhaaaaaadddd to paint immediately.

The immaturity and impulsivity is precisely what got them in this mess to begin with. I don't know that it's mental illness like suggested above, but it sure doesn't sound like the normal behavior of an almost 30 year old mother of 3.

It is the same with all the cooking healthy. Buying thousands in cookware and small appliances to cook for a week and then radio silence for the cooking and eating better.

I wish she would just stick to SOMETHING. She's her own worst enemy.
It’s like I’ve said before: she exhibits all the classic symptoms of someone with ADHD. Everything you have just described is what someone with untreated or poorly treated ADHD would do, which is why I’ve never understood why some people here act like they don’t believe she really has it. They keep wanting to diagnose her with all sorts of mental illnesses when she has already told us exactly what is wrong with her.

She’s either not taking her Adderall or the dosing is wrong. Or maybe she needs to be on a different med. If it was working her behavior wouldn’t be so impulsive and she wouldn’t be such a scatterbrain.
See you have no problem assessing her mental health when it’s YOU doing it, but when others have an opinion you always come up here acting as if your opinion is end all ImageImageImage “she’s either not taking it or the dosing is wrong” you’re ALSO not her doctor so you could have no idea what she does and doesn’t have, everything on here is gossip, speculation lol. It’s just so annoying to see you always disagreeing with everyone as if your opinion is the only “correct” one. At the end of the day none of this fucking matters, your posts are just annoying af to read for many
I’m not assessing or diagnosing anything. Aaryn herself has stated that she has ADHD. As someone who has it myself I recognize the symptoms.

As I said before, you can easily scroll past my comments if you find them so offensive. No need to have a meltdown every time I post. And there’s no need to make things personal just because I say things you don’t agree with.
bridzs
Talker
Talker

Re: Aaryn Williams: Pretending she likes the new house, one shopping spree at a time | Part #42

Unread post by bridzs »

Cornbread wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:42 pm She's so impulsive and immature! WHO orders crap for a bedroom and doesn't wait for said crap to arrive before picking a paint color?! Total amateur loser move right there. She just hhhhhaaaaaadddd to paint immediately.

The immaturity and impulsivity is precisely what got them in this mess to begin with. I don't know that it's mental illness like suggested above, but it sure doesn't sound like the normal behavior of an almost 30 year old mother of 3.

It is the same with all the cooking healthy. Buying thousands in cookware and small appliances to cook for a week and then radio silence for the cooking and eating better.

I wish she would just stick to SOMETHING. She's her own worst enemy.
Honestly I think she screwed up with the paint colors, all of them seem to be cool toned - in a house where every single finish and paint is warm toned. That's why it clashes with the carpet, the warm white trim, etc. She would have been better off with the same colors but warm toned.
bridzs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bridzs »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:54 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:42 pm
DariaSnark wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:26 pm
Or maybe she just wanted to cuddle with her baby sister. I mean it’s been pretty obvious that she adores Reese.

People keep wanting to read all sorts of things into everything that happens with this family but, as Freud once said, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar..
Pretty sure Freud would be with me on this one. Did you even see the picture? She wasn't cuddling with the baby, she was laying the opposite way peacefully sleeping in the comfort of the crib that was HER's up until very recently. She left the only home she knew and lost her baby bed at the exact same time, was given a huge adult sized bed, then toted off to hotel after hotel only to come home to Mommy & Daddy being super stressed and most likely bickering. The comfort this baby herself was most likely yearning for was familiarity and if she also wanted comfort from her infant sister it most likely was because she is feeling the stress around her. Trying to figure out where I said anything outlandish enough to feel the need to quote Freud? 🤷🏻‍♀️
The bed Reese has was Skyla's I thought. I also thought she was in a toddler bed version of her crib at the old house.

I kinda wonder if Nick didn't put her in there or something to see what she would do. How did they not hear her climbing out of bed and into the crib. I do think Adeline is feeling the most stress. She only has Nick and will feed off of his stress which he clearly is.
Not saying any of you are not right, but my second is 6 months as well - my toddler wants to try everything the baby has (binky, carseat, bouncy chair, etc). Maybe she just wants to be the baby, since they get a lot of attention...
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

bridzs wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:55 am
Courtneyshayne wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:42 pm

Pretty sure Freud would be with me on this one. Did you even see the picture? She wasn't cuddling with the baby, she was laying the opposite way peacefully sleeping in the comfort of the crib that was HER's up until very recently. She left the only home she knew and lost her baby bed at the exact same time, was given a huge adult sized bed, then toted off to hotel after hotel only to come home to Mommy & Daddy being super stressed and most likely bickering. The comfort this baby herself was most likely yearning for was familiarity and if she also wanted comfort from her infant sister it most likely was because she is feeling the stress around her. Trying to figure out where I said anything outlandish enough to feel the need to quote Freud? 🤷🏻‍♀️
The bed Reese has was Skyla's I thought. I also thought she was in a toddler bed version of her crib at the old house.

I kinda wonder if Nick didn't put her in there or something to see what she would do. How did they not hear her climbing out of bed and into the crib. I do think Adeline is feeling the most stress. She only has Nick and will feed off of his stress which he clearly is.
Not saying any of you are not right, but my second is 6 months as well - my toddler wants to try everything the baby has (binky, carseat, bouncy chair, etc). Maybe she just wants to be the baby, since they get a lot of attention...
I agree just would think they would have heard her leave her bed and climb in.
sun_moon_stars
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sun_moon_stars »

Can’t imagine this mess with canopies. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... b65891.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Big grandiose Russian canopies with those low ceilings 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can't. The bed pushed alllll the way up to the closet like that. Nope. The colors nope, nope. It's all so bad!! Why not paint the house all one color and use accents & decor to give you the pops of color you desire? That's my personal taste though....
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:47 am
bridzs wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:55 am

I agree just would think they would have heard her leave her bed and climb in.
Aaryn just posted herself singing a song that literally states that she tunes them out..... lol
ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

Courtneyshayne wrote:Big grandiose Russian canopies with those low ceilings Image I can't. The bed pushed alllll the way up to the closet like that. Nope. The colors nope, nope. It's all so bad!! Why not paint the house all one color and use accents & decor to give you the pops of color you desire? That's my personal taste though....
I just don’t get why she’s cramming them in that tiny room just so she can have an office? To do what in exactly???
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She really should have put a desk in the guest house as an office. Put the file cabinet in your bedroom or closet for the businesses. She doesn't edit and when she does the assistant is there so going to the guest house is no big deal and if Nick worked from home he would probably be best out of sight from the girls to get work done.

Then she has more room for the beds. But still don't think the canopies are going to work with the ceilings no matter how much space she has.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

ThisIsMyNameYouRead wrote:
Courtneyshayne wrote:Big grandiose Russian canopies with those low ceilings Image I can't. The bed pushed alllll the way up to the closet like that. Nope. The colors nope, nope. It's all so bad!! Why not paint the house all one color and use accents & decor to give you the pops of color you desire? That's my personal taste though....
I just don’t get why she’s cramming them in that tiny room just so she can have an office? To do what in exactly???
Probably for tax deduction purposes. It's always about $$$

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Her biggest fear in being quarantined is having to watch the girls by herself.
itsme180
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsme180 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:37 am Her biggest fear in being quarantined is having to watch the girls by herself.
lol literally. I'm getting my popcorn ready!
jeepchick
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jeepchick »

This idiot is now giving 'prepping' advice due to the coronavirus that has been around for awhile.....a little late Arian! 🤦🏻‍♀️
WTF did they buy their own 'ranch' only to leave it to go to another ranch that has literally nothing. This is not the apocalypse.
If they go to the 'other ranch', nobody can defend that....thats just D U M B
And her "eagle scout" husband. Eagle scout. Lulz for days.

WTF is she smoking?

Here is her preppers list.........
She is completely out of touch with reality.
unnamed (1).jpg
Also, I was at the same SAMS club (not costco) that her mom was at - but prob not the same time as there was no long line.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Why so serious? 🤡
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

jeepchick wrote:This idiot is now giving 'prepping' advice due to the coronavirus that has been around for awhile.....a little late Arian! Image
WTF did they buy their own 'ranch' only to leave it to go to another ranch that has literally nothing. This is not the apocalypse.
If they go to the 'other ranch', nobody can defend that....thats just D U M B
And her "eagle scout" husband. Eagle scout. Lulz for days.

WTF is she smoking?

Here is her preppers list.........
She is completely out of touch with reality.
unnamed (1).jpg
Also, I was at the same SAMS club (not costco) that her mom was at - but prob not the same time as there was no long line.
My Costco was nucking futs at like 10am

blueskies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blueskies »

Gas masks?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The house has no water. It just keeps getting worse and worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:41 pm The house has no water. It just keeps getting worse and worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
But she has 2 cases of water bottles! Bc washing your hands & bathing with water bottles is totally doable 😂 not to mention the CDC says warm/hot water to combat the virus 🤦🏻‍♀️
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The water line was work being done. She can boil when they get it back and she will be fine.
Higuys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Higuys »

blueskies wrote:Gas masks?
And BRONZER!! Gotta have that!

Last edited by Higuys on Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”