GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69

Unread post by JD386 »

Dying laughing at Tyson’s cooking demonstration where he says he messed up and forgot to bread the pork chops and then tells people that if they’re following along and cooking with him that it can be fixed. In what world does he think anyone is actually cooking alongside him!? Their recipes are always disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Re: GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

JD386 wrote:Dying laughing at Tyson’s cooking demonstration where he says he messed up and forgot to bread the pork chops and then tells people that if they’re following along and cooking with him that it can be fixed. In what world does he think anyone is actually cooking alongside him!? Their recipes are always disgusting.

You never see them eat anything green, unless its a green lollipop! Maybe try some broccoli or spinach, Fatso. Salad with more ranch dressing than actual salad fixings doesn't count either.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

Alexandra4dreams wrote:
JD386 wrote:Dying laughing at Tyson’s cooking demonstration where he says he messed up and forgot to bread the pork chops and then tells people that if they’re following along and cooking with him that it can be fixed. In what world does he think anyone is actually cooking alongside him!? Their recipes are always disgusting.

You never see them eat anything green, unless its a green lollipop! Maybe try some broccoli or spinach, Fatso. Salad with more ranch dressing than actual salad fixings doesn't count either.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The only green thing I’ve seen him eat is a minuscule amount of canned green beans. It’s hilarious to see him fill his plate with ginormous portions of meat, mashed potatoes, corn which is a starch like potatoes full or sugar too, then he has at most a tablespoon of canned green beans. I think they are disgusting but they are the only healthy thing on his plate and it’s always the smallest quantity when he has them. I don’t understand why they buy canned green beans when they have access to so many fresh vegetables including green beans which taste so much better fresh than in the can. But they wouldn’t be the Greedners if their iceberg lettuce wasn’t dripping in fattening dressing or anything else gluttonous, it’s their motto and family way.

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... aa1fac.jpg[/IMG]
Why make stupid pics and post them on your “business” page. I know I’m beating a dead horse, but she is truly stuck in an adolescent mindset.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

I don't know why she keeps harping on about being the hard done by parent. According to them they work all day every day and they still have NA to look after the ferals so what's different for them apart from not going out to trough. Of course we all know the real truth, she's feeling hard done to because she can't constantly leave the house and forget she has kids. If she lived in the UK they wouldn't be able to have a "nanny" going into their house as only key/essential workers are allowed to have them at the moment. How i wish that this was the case in Utah. Now that would be fun to see them unravel before our very eyes :misch: :hee:
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

ears wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:44 pm Trying to keep up with a lot of other influences and their IG story cooking. Nothing they make every looks good.

It drove me crazy to watch Tyler peeling the potato and then cutting it up, all with the water left running. They're so wasteful!

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Agree! It also drives me crazy, more of a nauseous thing, when they zoom in on his arms/hands doing anything. Not that he does that much that often. Lately it's been the grabbing of the bags of 'food' out from his car window.
People may use a paring knife for peeling and probably have more of a precision then this lazy shit, but this is just plain lazy on his part to use a paring knife to peel a potato instead of a peeler. You can see how much potato he is cutting away. He states "This is how my mother and grandmother do/did it, so, that is what I do". Why is he even given a statement about how to peel a potato? Why, "Don't criticize me, this is what I was taught" (Blaming the ones that taught him)
I, depending on the potato, leave the skin on depending on what I am making. I 'heard', actually read something, that the skins have a nutritional value,,oh, I don't know..maybe thirty years ago. DumbAss.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

This is really sad, but just a reminder for the Gardner Dumb Squad that just because they are blessed with miracle babies they are not invincible.

Stay safe everyone

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... istan.html

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

tg910 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... aa1fac.jpg[/IMG]
Why make stupid pics and post them on your “business” page. I know I’m beating a dead horse, but she is truly stuck in an adolescent mindset.

Please tell me busby.faith is not THE Busby’s Image

Last edited by Howlin17 on Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

tg910 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... aa1fac.jpg[/IMG]

busby.faith??? Please not THE Busby’s Image

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ooops....double reply

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think it's a fan page. Personally I can't imagine being so wrap up in a family that I named my profile after them, (people with "Greedners" in their username here obviously excepted), but it's a definite thing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

So when did plants become an essential? They’re planting flowering plants in pots and Byson states two of the girls chose coloured ones and he chose a white one to go in the middle. They have a family member waiting on the results of a coronavirus test, they have had close comtact with family members who live with the person being tested yet they think it’s ok to go out into the community to buy bloody plants? Not essential groceries. Not medical needs. Plants. How bloody stupid, reckless and selfish can they be. They so obviously see themselves as entitled and above the law.
soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soolaimon345 »

Bison really needs to get some healthy food into himself, he looks so sickly and malnourished.
Way to go pastry, have a tantrum and push your bike over, all good because you won't be punished, Dad will just laugh at you. Meanwhile one of the heavies is halfway across the state in her Barbie van like a regular car on the road.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

****THREAD CLOSED***

Please join us on the new thread to continue the discussion

Gardner Fraud Squad: A Miracle Unquarantined | Part 69
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”