T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

THREAD CREDIT: RealityBites

Previous:

T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

good one realitybites!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by AryaStark »

Yeahsureok—submit that satanic one next time
that one spoke to me becz she’s so evil.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

This allergy testing is making me RAGEY! First of all, blood tests are often false positives ESPECIALLY when a child has eczema. It's not called an allergy it is called sensitivity to those things. If you don't get typical allergic symptoms of hives, swelling, itchy/water nose and eyes, difficulty breathing/swallowing, vomiting it's not an allergy. Ella doesn't have an allergic response that upsets her GI like diarrhea, vomiting. However, Tanner does.
That fact that T.BITCHFACE is acting like this is LIFE OR DEATH is infuriating. It's eczema! Not anaphylaxis!!!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thisisgold21 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:36 pm This allergy testing is making me RAGEY! First of all, blood tests are often false positives ESPECIALLY when a child has eczema. It's not called an allergy it is called sensitivity to those things. If you don't get typical allergic symptoms of hives, swelling, itchy/water nose and eyes, difficulty breathing/swallowing, vomiting it's not an allergy. Ella doesn't have an allergic response that upsets her GI like diarrhea, vomiting. However, Tanner does.
That fact that T.BITCHFACE is acting like this is LIFE OR DEATH is infuriating. It's eczema! Not anaphylaxis!!!
👏👏👏👏
Yaas!
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Excuse me I need a day to process this info about Ella .. next day ad !!!
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

thisisgold21 wrote:This allergy testing is making me RAGEY! First of all, blood tests are often false positives ESPECIALLY when a child has eczema. It's not called an allergy it is called sensitivity to those things. If you don't get typical allergic symptoms of hives, swelling, itchy/water nose and eyes, difficulty breathing/swallowing, vomiting it's not an allergy. Ella doesn't have an allergic response that upsets her GI like diarrhea, vomiting. However, Tanner does.
What did she test positive as being "allergic" to?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

thisisgold21 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:27 pm good one realitybites!
Thanks!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I see on stories Ew wa is conveniently dancing along to a JoJo vid on the tv. Of course TCorona tagged JoJo and of CoUrSE Ew wa coincidentally had one of JoJo’s bows on her head. So fcking staged. So fcking hungry to be famous and the usual mooch off of others. So did their talent scout tell them to switch this month from stalking Kristen to JoJo? Or did they plan this on their own during the millionth date night.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:36 pm
thisisgold21 wrote:This allergy testing is making me RAGEY! First of all, blood tests are often false positives ESPECIALLY when a child has eczema. It's not called an allergy it is called sensitivity to those things. If you don't get typical allergic symptoms of hives, swelling, itchy/water nose and eyes, difficulty breathing/swallowing, vomiting it's not an allergy. Ella doesn't have an allergic response that upsets her GI like diarrhea, vomiting. However, Tanner does.

She posted that her precious princess is allergic to eggs, gluten, casein, almonds and pumpkin. Basically all the crap she feeds her. Yet Tanner is throwing up and has those dark red under eye circles. I'm curious when (if ever) she gets him tested what the outcome will be.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

[*]
AryaStark wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:28 am I see on stories Ew wa is conveniently dancing along to a JoJo vid on the tv. Of course TCorona tagged JoJo and of CoUrSE Ew wa coincidentally had one of JoJo’s bows on her head. So fcking staged. So fcking hungry to be famous and the usual mooch off of others. So did their talent scout tell them to switch this month from stalking Kristen to JoJo? Or did they plan this on their own during the millionth date night.
I saw that too and gagged. Nothing like pushing a baby to like tween "stars" just because Trashy is a tacky biatch and thinks it's cute. She will be the type to try get her into baby modeling and put her in child pageants.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

RealityBites wrote:

She posted that her precious princess is allergic to eggs, gluten, casein, almonds and pumpkin. Basically all the crap she feeds her. Yet Tanner is throwing up and has those dark red under eye circles. I'm curious when (if ever) she gets him tested what the outcome will be.
So is she trying to say that ella has celiac? Because that's an actual allergy to gluten, which tanner probably has.

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

RealityBites wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:32 am

Casein. So her magical titty juice was also contributing to Ewwa's food intolerances. Too funny!

Let's hope this means t.titty won't be twice-cooking and serving up that pumpkin slop-vomit any longer.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Kristin, Jojo, Beyoncé, they are so desperate and annoying... I can’t. Whywould you want to be famous? So your kids can turn out like Amanda Bynes? Cullen and Katie are getting it hard with karma and so is Aaryn Williams, I cant wait until it’s the Beastons turn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alexisanne293
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alexisanne293 »

I really wonder if they think this looks good or cute... like no sis [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 061a91.jpg[/IMG]

h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

thisisgold21 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:36 pm This allergy testing is making me RAGEY! First of all, blood tests are often false positives ESPECIALLY when a child has eczema. It's not called an allergy it is called sensitivity to those things. If you don't get typical allergic symptoms of hives, swelling, itchy/water nose and eyes, difficulty breathing/swallowing, vomiting it's not an allergy. Ella doesn't have an allergic response that upsets her GI like diarrhea, vomiting. However, Tanner does.
Plus, she has NEVER shown her eczema. They show everything else. Don't you think it is as awful as she acts like it was, she'd be showing it all the time? They take pics of their kids in the ER, film them picking their nose, but not this. Come on 🙄
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Her husband is just as thirsty as she is. His stories tagging JoJo and then he sent her a DM? They LIVE on their phones. You would think as a father of 2 boys .. he would be teaching them things, instead of messaging YouTube stars for fun.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Gossipgurl wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:38 am Her husband is just as thirsty as she is. His stories tagging JoJo and then he sent her a DM? They LIVE on their phones. You would think as a father of 2 boys .. he would be teaching them things, instead of messaging YouTube stars for fun.
No he did not?!?!? That is so weird!!!!! Wtf did he dm her about? Wow... she’s a 16 year old girl. I hope her dad messages him back and tells him to never dm his daughter for any reason, ever again. Comeeeeee on!!!!

I think she purchased subs again. 🙄 guess Tara teaching 500k sent her.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Salamisammich wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:52 am Kristin, Jojo, Beyoncé, they are so desperate and annoying... I can’t. Whywould you want to be famous? So your kids can turn out like Amanda Bynes? Cullen and Katie are getting it hard with karma and so is Aaryn Williams, I cant wait until it’s the Beastons turn

what happened to them? I don't keep up.
Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

My mother in-law just informed me that these natural cleaners don't actually do anything and just spread bacteria around. She heard this from a doctor she works with at Duke. So there ya go Tiffani with that stupid yl crap.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”