Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD CREDIT: Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

THREAD CREDIT: Tweedles3

Previous:

Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Like the title... but mine had more likes j/s.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Dani_465 wrote:Like the title... but mine had more likes j/s.
I liked yours, too! I missed it the first time. I will never understand the allure of Target with these influencers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Rachelle, mom of a toddler : never leaves the house except if it's for Target or junk food.

Rachelle : mom of a toddler and 31 weeks pregnant with twins : goes for first walk in years.

Gotta get those babies out. Preemies = views.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Love the title!

And to whoever it was that was wondering if Emma is front facing now, she's not. Last I saw she was still rear facing.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

aniraKKarina wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:48 pm Rachelle, mom of a toddler : never leaves the house except if it's for Target or junk food.

Rachelle : mom of a toddler and 31 weeks pregnant with twins : goes for first walk in years.

She’s such an idiot! Give birth to them during a pandemic. Hmmmmm this is trashy! She needs views! Think of all the clickbait titles! Twins born prematurely during pandemic. Do the twins have the corona virus? Do I have the corona virus? *Cough cough*
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Hi trashy! Glad you stopped by! You can’t stay away can you??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

Well I’ll be damned, rachelle placed a “big” amazon order for the twins.

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Love the title! So on point. Rachelle is a spoiled brat.
Placed an order on Amazon- wow what an accomplishment! She needs a sticker

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

Dani_465 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:59 pm
aniraKKarina wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:48 pm Rachelle, mom of a toddler : never leaves the house except if it's for Target or junk food.

She’s such an idiot! Give birth to them during a pandemic. Hmmmmm this is trashy! She needs views! Think of all the clickbait titles! Twins born prematurely during pandemic. Do the twins have the corona virus? Do I have the corona virus? *Cough cough*
You do realize this will be apart of our lives for at least the next 6 months, right?
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

LisaLulu22 wrote:

You do realize this will be apart of our lives for at least the next 6 months, right?
No dude Rachelle’s an idiot to give birth during a global pandemic why can’t she just like hold them in until 2021 hur hur

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

A friend of mine is due mid April, she has to have a csection as her previous two births were csections and this baby is breech.

Anyway she had an appointment last week to schedule the csection and they have said 8th April, which is the day before easter. and this is only tentative, if things change here with covid-19 then her date will be moved. Seems ridiculous since she cant exactly deliver any other way. Id be csectioning all the 36+ week women who need a csection NOW! Get the babies born and the women out of the hospital asap.
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Haulnarse wrote:A friend of mine is due mid April, she has to have a csection as her previous two births were csections and this baby is breech.

Anyway she had an appointment last week to schedule the csection and they have said 8th April, which is the day before easter. Image and this is only tentative, if things change here with covid-19 then her date will be moved. Seems ridiculous since she cant exactly deliver any other way. Id be csectioning all the 36+ week women who need a csection NOW! Get the babies born and the women out of the hospital asap.
taking babies out early wouldnt help anything. They're stronger the longer they are in. Some babies can't regulate body temp or sugar even at 37 weeks (my last one couldnt and needed extra hospital time) so im all for leaving them in as long as possible. Im due mid may and my c/s date is locked in at 39+4 no matter what is going on with quarantines. Most if not all hospitals will have/have solid plans in place to protect OB/maternity wings/ect

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

opangatay wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:02 pm
LisaLulu22 wrote:

No dude Rachelle’s an idiot to give birth during a global pandemic why can’t she just like hold them in until 2021 hur hur

OMG I had NOOOOO idea! You don’t say! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Since my comment OBVIOUSLY went right over yalls heads... TRASHY IS KNOWN TO DO THINGS FOR ATTENTION. The pandemic is in the thick of it. Everything is shut down at least for two weeks. If she could she would give birth right now for all the clickbait titles.

Carryon! Yall would rather be an ass to me. Then to the one yall supposedly are here to trash. But hey whatever! Guess it’s how yall really treat people IRL.
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

The next year or two? She is oblivious! She has no idea what they're in for. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 616c25.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RobinSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RobinSparkles »

So, it wasn’t just the idea of two newborns coming soon, or one with a potential heart defect, or even a “pre term labor” scare that finally got this asshat to order a car seat and some diapers. It only took a global pandemic!
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

A mama I follow on IG who lives near San Fran is due any day now and she just went to the hospital because she was experiencing shortness of breath. They are testing her for covid 19 and if she tests positive she wont be able to do skin to skin or BF or even see her baby for 2 weeks!!! And they wont even induce her because pushing would be even harder with low oxygen.

Rash better not hope something drastic happen like this for the sake of views. That would be some sick shit. No parent wants this right now. I am praying for any mama who is pregnant right now, due or even with babies and newborns. My son is 9 months old and I'm freaking out for my baby.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

Dani_465 wrote:
opangatay wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:02 pm
LisaLulu22 wrote: You do realize this will be apart of our lives for at least the next 6 months, right?

OMG I had NOOOOO idea! You don’t say! ImageImageImageImage

Since my comment OBVIOUSLY went right over yalls heads... TRASHY IS KNOWN TO DO THINGS FOR ATTENTION. The pandemic is in the thick of it. Everything is shut down at least for two weeks. If she could she would give birth right now for all the clickbait titles.

Carryon! Yall would rather be an ass to me. Then to the one yall supposedly are here to trash. But hey whatever! Guess it’s how yall really treat people IRL.
Your original post didn’t make the greatest sense to be honest. The way you worded was kind of confusing.

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

wonderwall99 wrote:A mama I follow on IG who lives near San Fran is due any day now and she just went to the hospital because she was experiencing shortness of breath. They are testing her for covid 19 and if she tests positive she wont be able to do skin to skin or BF or even see her baby for 2 weeks!!! And they wont even induce her because pushing would be even harder with low oxygen.

Rash better not hope something drastic happen like this for the sake of views. That would be some sick shit. No parent wants this right now. I am praying for any mama who is pregnant right now, due or even with babies and newborns. My son is 9 months old and I'm freaking out for my baby.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
Who told her that? You can absolutely breastfeed while you have the virus. They encourage it at my hospital.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

rahgee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rahgee »

Haulnarse wrote:A friend of mine is due mid April, she has to have a csection as her previous two births were csections and this baby is breech.

Anyway she had an appointment last week to schedule the csection and they have said 8th April, which is the day before easter. Image and this is only tentative, if things change here with covid-19 then her date will be moved. Seems ridiculous since she cant exactly deliver any other way. Id be csectioning all the 36+ week women who need a csection NOW! Get the babies born and the women out of the hospital asap.
Easter is the 12th

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”