Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

THREAD CREDIT: PinkMoscato

Honorable mention:

Phil & Alex: RV lies, thunder thighs, pregnancy oversexualized
Clear Thanks List
By: Scoobs212

I love you guys!! Please stay safe, healthy, and as stress-free as possible! My prayers are with you all!

-J

Previous:
Kjlm208
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex | Part 8

Unread post by Kjlm208 »

Comments disabled is you tube doing it. Comments turned off is the user doing it. Or so I thought. It just makes sense with her. By turning them off she can control the narrative and whine about them not working. More attention seeking behavior. But of course when she wants all the "I'm so sorry" "I'm praying for you comments" they are magically back on. Watch the next video have them turned off again with a line of ohh I'm so glad they were on when I needed them the most. I bet you it happens.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

How does Phil manage to put out a heartfelt IG post, when Alex fails every time. She’s a blamer and I bet a pretty shitty partner to Phil right now. Phil is broken over her baby’s diagnosis, Alex is broken up about her perfect baby dream being shattered.

And that is the difference between these two people.

Title idea:
Alex Conge show: Broken dreams, broken hearts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kayliwren4513
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kayliwren4513 »

Did anyone see her recent IG story showing Callie and someone in a T-rex costume at Lowe's? Is it REALLY necessary to take your kids and your pregnant self out in public to places that aren't "essential" when Corona Virus is spreading like crazy? They keep getting sick lately so I don't know why it'd make sense to go to Lowe's as a family.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh, goodie! Alex can have a new slogan t shirt, she would be nothing without them.

MackM
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MackM »

Thank goodness they bought a house. There was so much BS with them “living full time for an entire” year in the RV and they are too self-absorbed to provide the stability their girls need. At least with an actual home that stays in one place and a community, the girls will be able to get some of what they need.
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

MackM wrote:Thank goodness they bought a house. There was so much BS with them “living full time for an entire” year in the RV and they are too self-absorbed to provide the stability their girls need. At least with an actual home that stays in one place and a community, the girls will be able to get some of what they need.
They are idiots if they think their viewers didn’t expect them to buy a house. It was definitely a good idea. Cute house, too.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BioBaby gets a house!

About time! Wonder where they ended up? Nashville?!

sd9008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sd9008 »

Here_2_talk wrote:How does Phil manage to put out a heartfelt IG post, when Alex fails every time. She’s a blamer and I bet a pretty shitty partner to Phil right now. Phil is broken over her baby’s diagnosis, Alex is broken up about her perfect baby dream being shattered.

And that is the difference between these two people.

Title idea:
Alex Conge show: Broken dreams, broken hearts

I think Alex needs a therapist. Has she ever said she talks to one? I dont follow consistently enough to know...

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Of course they were hiding buying a house.Did we expect anything less?! Can they ever be upfront n honest? No.
I hope the girls get to attend preschool and preK
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

delete
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

Nine months full time living in the RV? No way. They kept the house under wraps though, didn't they, and I see Pam was there as well. I wonder how near it is to the parents, as Alex will no way manage without one or the other lot dancing attention on her.

All that land? I can't see Phil coping with it, so I suppose they will plan to "homestead", run encouragement conferences from home, etc.

It will be interesting!
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I doubt either of them are going to work a real job,even w baby having mounting medical bills
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

I’m so glad to see no one else here believes their BS that the house wasn’t planned and we didn’t already know about it

Ellmae
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ellmae »

Cute house! Definitely a smart decision. I hope they use the opportunity to create some solid routine for the girls. School can be so important especially if Phil and Alex are often in the NICU. Tough part is, lots of schools are closed now. Did they say where they bought a home?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Match
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Match »

Anyone know what part of Tennessee they settled in?

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Ellmae wrote:Cute house! Definitely a smart decision. I hope they use the opportunity to create some solid routine for the girls. School can be so important especially if Phil and Alex are often in the NICU. Tough part is, lots of schools are closed now. Did they say where they bought a home?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
They will be homeschooling

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Does anyone think they can efficiently home school? Their attn will be on the new baby n going to the nicu all the time
Carol
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carol »

I don't watch their videos anymore. I stopped when Alex acted like a fool, sitting on her toilet when so got a positive pregnancy result. The whole point of the RV was to travel the United States and do pizza meet n' greets with their people. Where did they travel to? How many states did they visit? How many sight-seeings tours did they take the youtubers on?

They sold all their belongings to travel to and stay put basically in Tennessee. I don't know where her mother lives, but I wonder if she and her husband are going to relocate to be near Phil and Alex. They know that their daughter is going to need special care after she is born. They are going to need people they trust to take care of the girls.

I'm glad they have settled down somewhere. Once she found out she was pregnant, the RV trips should have been called off.
Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

Goodgirl wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:58 pm
MackM wrote:Thank goodness they bought a house. There was so much BS with them “living full time for an entire” year in the RV and they are too self-absorbed to provide the stability their girls need. At least with an actual home that stays in one place and a community, the girls will be able to get some of what they need.
They are idiots if they think their viewers didn’t expect them to buy a house. It was definitely a good idea. Cute house, too.

Where is the house they bought? It's obviously not California.

Return to “Phil and Alex”