JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Mommamoo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Unread post by Mommamoo »

Ducklings4 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:I dunno, I kinda dont see the big deal. It seems extreme to me to call the police over a bounce house. Cops not only have bigger issues to deal with but during covid, who wants to have to be going to peoples homes for such a thing? I understand Jess' house looks less than appealing but they seem to live in a kid friendly neighborhood so you cant really fault a neighbor for having their kids outside. Jess rarely if ever cries on camera so I caught her some slack that she is just stressed out. I will say I am sad they didnt decide to buy a bit of property though just to have the freedom of their kids being outside.
It’s not a big deal unless you look at it from the neighbors point of view. Jesss and her kids are routinely loud and obnoxious. Her neighbors are in the same boat as she is. Stuck at home, but they get to listen to 9 people yelling and screaming plus the moon bounce blower for at least 7 hours a day. Sure they can close their windows,but why should Jesss’ actions dictate whether or not her neighbors can have fresh air. If they are working from home they might not need the constant noise as a distraction. If they are home and not working they could be extremely stressed figuring out how to play bills. As I said from Jesss’ point of view the whole thing is not a big deal, but obviously the neighbors have complained and feel calling the police is their only option.
How is that anybody else’s problem though? Everybody in the neighborhood is either working still or not working. The entire neighborhood doesn’t have to cater to this one person with a stick up their butt. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

if they don’t have an official HOA the neighbours in news neighbourhoods like that are usually somewhat close and have a form of communication (FB group, email, etc.)

Fashionista135
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

Mommamoo wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:I dunno, I kinda dont see the big deal. It seems extreme to me to call the police over a bounce house. Cops not only have bigger issues to deal with but during covid, who wants to have to be going to peoples homes for such a thing? I understand Jess' house looks less than appealing but they seem to live in a kid friendly neighborhood so you cant really fault a neighbor for having their kids outside. Jess rarely if ever cries on camera so I caught her some slack that she is just stressed out. I will say I am sad they didnt decide to buy a bit of property though just to have the freedom of their kids being outside.
It’s not a big deal unless you look at it from the neighbors point of view. Jesss and her kids are routinely loud and obnoxious. Her neighbors are in the same boat as she is. Stuck at home, but they get to listen to 9 people yelling and screaming plus the moon bounce blower for at least 7 hours a day. Sure they can close their windows,but why should Jesss’ actions dictate whether or not her neighbors can have fresh air. If they are working from home they might not need the constant noise as a distraction. If they are home and not working they could be extremely stressed figuring out how to play bills. As I said from Jesss’ point of view the whole thing is not a big deal, but obviously the neighbors have complained and feel calling the police is their only option.
How is that anybody else’s problem though? Everybody in the neighborhood is either working still or not working. The entire neighborhood doesn’t have to cater to this one person with a stick up their butt. Image

That argument goes both ways though. Jess and Chris are the ones who chose to have 7 kids and cramp them into a to small house, why should the neighbors have to be inconvenienced by those choices?
The thing about living in suburbia is that everyone needs to be considerate. We don't know the neighbors side of the story, but based off of Jess's own vlogs and Instagram stories, those kids are insanely loud on a regular basis. It's really not to much to ask that kids not be screaming like banshees.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

The issue is they obviously have tried letting Jess know its an issue. If they were yelling at kids through the window be a good neighbor and work something out. Noise ordiance is a thing so yes people can call the cops for that. And check the logs according to Jess its an ongoing issue. A blower motor that size is loud, all day everyday. I don't think it was the kids screaming but that thing being on and so close to the fence, imagine the noise.

Why not be a respectful neighbor. Kids being kids mentality is exactly why Jess has NO control over her kids. Shes a big kid herself and people like Chris are why the neighbor had to call the police for help, his solution was to make more problems. Keep the peace, call the police. It may be extreme but they deserve peace to.

For every one defending her saying the neighbors should get used to it, well Jess has 7 kids she could be doing other activities with and yes there's more than just a bounce house.

Also the "we did it as kids" argument is funny to me. We also didn't have helmets, seatbelts, sometimes car seats. Our births weren't plastered on the internet, our parents didn't put us online naked for the pervs to up their views. So no its not the same as when we were kids and their address is accessible and she allows the security camera to babysit. Ever watch crime shows? They sometimes study a pattern and Jess advertises where they will be, shows she doesn't watch her kids in the road. With her not outside by the time she looks up at the security camera after hearing her kids scream (which is normal for her kide so she might not) the kid is gone. Bet Jess would be crying to the same cop that tried keeping peace between neighbors. The same one she told she has SEVEN kids, want one to...
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

You can't just be screaming and creating loud noise whenever and wherever you want. This neighbor didn't call the cops the second the bouncy house was put up, they gave her two weeks and seemingly did try to talk to her through the windows and ask them to keep it down. She didn't listen. Im sure if she was more courteous and kept the kids from screaming the neighbor wouldn't have felt the need to call the cops, but we all know how jessss is and we all know she didn't even attempt to find a middle ground with this neighbor. Just look at Chris, his immediate response was "we're not turning it off and im gonna run the lawn mower for hours on end". So I imagine the neighbor asked them to be quiet and jesss didn't even try, hence the cops. Its been 2 weeks, possibly longer. Its not insane of the neighbor to want a little down time while also stuck at home, Jess is a selfish twat who thinks the world revolves around her.
She also told the cop to look up a log and see how often these neighbors have tried to "mess with her" meaning they've probably called to complain about her several times that she hasn't shown on camera. The fact that she thinks they're "messing with her" and not actually just trying to get some peace for themselves shows how jesss sees this situation. She's inconsiderate and rude.
Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

MiloandMax1 wrote:The issue is they obviously have tried letting Jess know its an issue. If they were yelling at kids through the window be a good neighbor and work something out. Noise ordiance is a thing so yes people can call the cops for that. And check the logs according to Jess its an ongoing issue. A blower motor that size is loud, all day everyday. I don't think it was the kids screaming but that thing being on and so close to the fence, imagine the noise.

Why not be a respectful neighbor. Kids being kids mentality is exactly why Jess has NO control over her kids. Shes a big kid herself and people like Chris are why the neighbor had to call the police for help, his solution was to make more problems. Keep the peace, call the police. It may be extreme but they deserve peace to.

For every one defending her saying the neighbors should get used to it, well Jess has 7 kids she could be doing other activities with and yes there's more than just a bounce house.

Also the "we did it as kids" argument is funny to me. We also didn't have helmets, seatbelts, sometimes car seats. Our births weren't plastered on the internet, our parents didn't put us online naked for the pervs to up their views. So no its not the same as when we were kids and their address is accessible and she allows the security camera to babysit. Ever watch crime shows? They sometimes study a pattern and Jess advertises where they will be, shows she doesn't watch her kids in the road. With her not outside by the time she looks up at the security camera after hearing her kids scream (which is normal for her kide so she might not) the kid is gone. Bet Jess would be crying to the same cop that tried keeping peace between neighbors. The same one she told she has SEVEN kids, want one to...
Probably because there wasn’t internet back then for births to be posted. Not a valid comparison to parents who want to raise their kids the same way they were raised.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I’m so glad I don’t live next to the people defending her having a loud ass blower going for 7+ hours a day for weeks on end. If that neighbor wouldn’t have called the cops Jessica would have 100% kept it for the rest of the quarantine. Honestly the neighbor showed a lot of restraint by not calling for weeks. Besides it took what maybe an hour of the cops time? If the cop didn’t feel it was worth it he wouldnt have even entertained the neighbor or talked to Jessica. Clearly he felt it felt it was loud enough to speak to Jessica.

Nekonekonee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nekonekonee »

SJSx3 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:15 pm Does anyone know if her new community will have an HOA? She will be in for a rude awakening if so.
It sure does!!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Mommamoo wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:54 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:The issue is they obviously have tried letting Jess know its an issue. If they were yelling at kids through the window be a good neighbor and work something out. Noise ordiance is a thing so yes people can call the cops for that. And check the logs according to Jess its an ongoing issue. A blower motor that size is loud, all day everyday. I don't think it was the kids screaming but that thing being on and so close to the fence, imagine the noise.

Probably because there wasn’t internet back then for births to be posted. Not a valid comparison to parents who want to raise their kids the same way they were raised.

One less worry then too because you didn't have strangers all over the world knowing where you lived and seeking your children out. I'm not that old and times are not what they were when I was a kid, things do change.
bp_0116
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bp_0116 »

Does she not realise that there are people dying? Like actually dying, while alone and intubated? Who the hell is thinking of DISNEYLAND right now?! I understand if you had the trip of lifetime planned but her and her brood go 5 times a year! Also, we’re anxious to get back but at the same time, we don’t want people to die Jess! It’s a huge mistake to reopen everything in the middle of the peak. It boggles me how narcissistic she’s become since she started. Can’t believe people support her. Screw you Jess, my friend’s mom was on the brink of death because of this and I have friends and family working in the front line in 3 countries. This genuinely angered me to my core. People can be so thoughtless.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Mommamoo wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:54 pm

One less worry then too because you didn't have strangers all over the world knowing where you lived and seeking your children out. I'm not that old and times are not what they were when I was a kid, things do change.
Statistically, it’s much safer than when I was a kid in the 90’s. Either way, parents parent how they see fit. I will never be a helicopter parent. Kids need to have independence and a sense of street smarts and responsibility. Can’t have that if mommy is always hovering around them.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The trip to Disneyland was probably for Lilia's birthday, or the girl scout trip she "donated" to another kid.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Mommamoo wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Mommamoo wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:54 pm Probably because there wasn’t internet back then for births to be posted. Not a valid comparison to parents who want to raise their kids the same way they were raised.

Statistically, it’s much safer than when I was a kid in the 90’s. Either way, parents parent how they see fit. I will never be a helicopter parent. Kids need to have independence and a sense of street smarts and responsibility. Can’t have that if mommy is always hovering around them.

And that’s fine. Nobody cares if you let your kids play in your yard alone... Because you’re not a youtube “celebrity” with millions of views and people who purposely watch your videos to get pervert shots of your naked kids.

You don’t get it. It’s not that we’re condemning Jess because she isn’t a helicopter parent. She put herself online for the world to see, and made her past, current and future addresses easily accessible. ANYBODY could go to her house based on her online content.

That’s the difference between normal parents and youtube parents. They put themselves out there and think there won’t be any consequences. What about the lady who stalked them while they were in Hawaii? Jess thought it was cute and is now besties with her!
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

It was only a matter of time before a neighbor complained about the noise. Those bouncy houses are loud and when children are jumping in them they are even louder, and that’s not even including the noise from her kids screaming. What bugged me more about the video is their attitude towards the officer. The cop was not being disrespectful to any of them yet they were all attacking him. And no Jesss, no one expects you to have “your” 7 kids on the iPad! In case you didn’t know, there are other ways to keep them entertained...cleaning their filthy rooms is one way. But seriously, I cannot stand her entitlement. Some of us have to work from home and we have online meetings. I would hate to have a neighbor like her.

ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

I was a teen mom and had the boys when I was 18, 19 and 24. I mention this to say that it’s no excuse for Messs to act like she’s just young, it’s funny, and that the boys are active. (And I made a lot of stupid mistakes!!)When my boys acted loud outside or did stupid things (and they did!) you can bet I’d go out there and tell them to knock it off! For example,when they became teens they’d braap braap their motorcycle engine while working on it. Their dad or I were out there lighting quick to tell them to stop it now! It’s rude to the neighbors to keep doing it over and over. Ya have to keep on them and Messs just doesn’t get it.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Jesss would never be allowed to have a bounce house w an HOA.The height alone is a no no,much less the noise.I was just watching a vid abt a child w a terminal illness,and the parents are in trouble w the HOA as they built him a playhouse that's too tall and can be seen over the fence.So they don't even allow rule breaks in that instance
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Mommamoo wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:

And likewise for the neighbour. They don’t have to cater to Messsss because she plopped out 5 kids she can’t control.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I’m pretty sure that crazy 4littlemonkeys or whatever her name was, is back with a different username

:love2:
Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

sezzajaydee wrote:
Mommamoo wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: It’s not a big deal unless you look at it from the neighbors point of view. Jesss and her kids are routinely loud and obnoxious. Her neighbors are in the same boat as she is. Stuck at home, but they get to listen to 9 people yelling and screaming plus the moon bounce blower for at least 7 hours a day. Sure they can close their windows,but why should Jesss’ actions dictate whether or not her neighbors can have fresh air. If they are working from home they might not need the constant noise as a distraction. If they are home and not working they could be extremely stressed figuring out how to play bills. As I said from Jesss’ point of view the whole thing is not a big deal, but obviously the neighbors have complained and feel calling the police is their only option.

And likewise for the neighbour. They don’t have to cater to Messsss because she plopped out 5 kids she can’t control.
Just because somebody parents in a way that you don’t agree with doesn’t mean they can’t control their kids. Parenting isn’t about control. Image

Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

Mommamoo wrote:
I feel the same way. Kids will be kids. They’re loud, they scream and they act crazy. They’re outside having fun and getting fresh air and sunshine. If you know you’ll be working from home or have an infant, you need to put measures into place so you can work from home or so your baby can nap. It’s not up to the neighborhood to cater to your needs. I can’t stand busybody neighbors that just want to cause trouble. Also, people give her crap about letting her kids play outside unsupervised. Uh yeah? We all did it as kids. We rode out bikes all over the neighborhood with our parents around. Her kids can play in their own backyard without a parent out there. Not everybody wants to be a helicopter parent.

I agree to a degree. I also used to play outside around the neighbourhood unsupervised around lilies age. But having the smaller kids play in the middle of the road on bikes (with no helmets) with no adult around is dangerous in so many ways. Backyard is fine as its fenced off and mainly grass. Just not middle of the road with her little sign

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”