RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

The Rich Life | Part 2

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: The Rich Life | Part 2

THREAD CREDIT: tbd

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay in creating this thread. I can’t remember if we did title suggestions, but if you have any ideas comment them down below and I’ll edit one in later!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rich Life | Part 2

Unread post by SweetXarah »

RottieMama wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:56 pm THREAD TITLE: The Rich Life | Part 2
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay in creating this thread. I can’t remember if we did title suggestions, but if you have any ideas comment them down below and I’ll edit one in later!
ImageImageImageImage
Hey rottiemama, I've an idea for a title. As new subscribers don't know they used to go by "The Rich Life", I think more people would be able to find this forum if "It's R Life" was added. After all, that's the reason they changed the name of their channel in the first place, they didn't want people reading the truth about them. Hey, there's an idea "It's R Life - THE TRUTH!"
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

SweetXarah wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:16 pm
RottieMama wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:56 pm THREAD TITLE: The Rich Life | Part 2
ImageImageImageImage
Hey rottiemama, I've an idea for a title. As new subscribers don't know they used to go by "The Rich Life", I think more people would be able to find this forum if "It's R Life" was added. After all, that's the reason they changed the name of their channel in the first place, they didn't want people reading the truth about them. Hey, there's an idea "It's R Life - THE TRUTH!"
It took me forever to find this forum, I even posted in the suggestions, and no one told me this was here. I randomly found it when I searched for another family. I would watch The Riches now and then, but... I didn't watch them religiously (haha) So, I never really noticed that they changed their name. So if not what SweetXarah suggested, maybe something like "It's R Life/ The Rich Life: THE TRUTH!" so it covers both, well... until they change their name again lol
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ytmommadrama1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ytmommadrama1 »

What is up with everyone having their mouths wide open in every thumbnail? It’s super unflattering. Also, regarding Kendal’s shorts, yes, they are absolutely extreme. I know Evie had mentioned awhile ago that her mom would look good in a thong bikini. What child says that about their mom?
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

26928BEE-A563-4022-9C3C-CAEEB7D36DEF.png
:?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tn37185mp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tn37185mp »

Kendal is always trying to look younger...Botox, injections, extensions, breast implants, etc but she is not doing herself any favors by soaking up the sun. Her chest is showing age and sun damage. The filters she chooses don’t help herself out either.

Also, she had me confused as a lady bug in a wind storm when she was trying to explain the giving back some Palm Beach businesses are participating in today. She was coming at us from her half decorated and messy like a teenager uses it master bathroom.
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

Can these people just stay home?! Lord. First she has Sebi out to get a salad. Then she’s at Target with Evie and Brin (and it seems Daniel took the other 3 with him to Walgreens) you are supposed to leave kids home and go one adult to the store for ESSENTIALS. Good lord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

I’m a newbie to “threads” and I apologize to everyone if I was the reason the previous one was locked. It’s just that I’ve kept quiet about this lady for years and when I came across the thread, I unleashed. Not as much as I could have though, trust me. In real life (not YT life) she is a despicable human being! Some of the things she’s said and done are reprehensible and having a place to vent, well, just felt great.
So, thank you to all who listened, responded and thanked. I truly appreciate the platform aaaand, if I didn't break any rules and I can continue to "vent" ...stay tuned :)
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Siimplycraziie wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:58 pm Can these people just stay home?! Lord. First she has Sebi out to get a salad. Then she’s at Target with Evie and Brin (and it seems Daniel took the other 3 with him to Walgreens) you are supposed to leave kids home and go one adult to the store for ESSENTIALS. Good lord.

I'm not sure when they filmed... I haven't watched it yet.. but, our governor just put out the "safer at home" order in Florida, effective 12:00am Thursday... so, they unfortunately were still able to be doing what they were doing... though they shouldn't have been, for the safety and health of themselves and others. But, now... they had better be following the "safer at home" rules, and not be crying about it!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

SweetXarah wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:14 pm I’m a newbie to “threads” and I apologize to everyone if I was the reason the previous one was locked. It’s just that I’ve kept quiet about this lady for years and when I came across the thread, I unleashed. Not as much as I could have though, trust me. In real life (not YT life) she is a despicable human being! Some of the things she’s said and done are reprehensible and having a place to vent, well, just felt great.
So, thank you to all who listened, responded and thanked. I truly appreciate the platform aaaand, if I didn't break any rules and I can continue to "vent" ...stay tuned :)
When a thread gets to around 40 long... they lock it and start a new thread. Depending on how busy our mods are, it could be longer than that. With most of them being parents, and now all the kids being home, I am sure they are extremely busy with homeschooling and chasing their little ones as well. So, you did nothing wrong! Or you would have gotten a PM or a ban or something I am sure.

BTW to our Mod, if that title I posted up above is chosen... give the credit to SweetXarah, I just added to it.
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

Our governor is making us wear masks outside (I mean volunteerly).
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

2015Girl wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:22 pm Our governor is making us wear masks outside (I mean volunteerly).
I just read that the CDC now said they recommended wearing them now.. so, I am looking up how to make them. I don't care if I get stares whenever I go out, which hasn't been since March 11th but, I have to go pick up my meds, and no one else is allowed but me... I will enjoy my first drive in almost a month, but be paranoid the whole time I am around people. Eep!
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

The more and more videos they make, the more obvious it becomes that Kendal, and only Kendal, is ‘struggling’. She can’t have her nails done, her hair, her restaurants, her shopping trips, her Botox, her lip fillers, her Disney trips. She also projects her struggles onto everyone else. I was speaking to neighbors on both sides today (obviously from a distance) and they both said they are enjoying slow life and that most of the people they talk to are also enjoying the way we are living right now. No one wants it to be forever, but for this short period in our lifetime it’s nice to be forced to slow down
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:27 pm When a thread gets to around 40 long... they lock it and start a new thread. Depending on how busy our mods are, it could be longer than that. With most of them being parents, and now all the kids being home, I am sure they are extremely busy with homeschooling and chasing their little ones as well. So, you did nothing wrong! Or you would have gotten a PM or a ban or something I am sure.
BTW to our Mod, if that title I posted up above is chosen... give the credit to SweetXarah, I just added to it.
Thank you ThisIsMeCeej! & ...I nominate YOUR title suggestion :)
tn37185mp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tn37185mp »

I don’t suppose Kendal got the memo that those athletic shorts are not suppose to be skin tight. They are not biker shorts or Nike Pros. In this TikTok she is wearing the Lululemon shorts she got in the haul on their last video. If you pause the video you can see she ordered a size 8 when clearly she need a size 10 or 12. The TikTok is cringy. She turns and you see her cellulite hanging out of the leg of the shorts. I’m not hating on her having cellulite because a large majority of women and even some men have it but wear some shorts with a longer inseam to cover it up. Kendal is a mom of 5 in her 40’s trying to be a teenager.

Btw, make your daughter wear some modest shorts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

tn37185mp wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:50 am I don’t suppose Kendal got the memo that those athletic shorts are not suppose to be skin tight. They are not biker shorts or Nike Pros. In this TikTok she is wearing the Lululemon shorts she got in the haul on their last video. If you pause the video you can see she ordered a size 8 when clearly she need a size 10 or 12. The TikTok is cringy. She turns and you see her cellulite hanging out of the leg of the shorts. I’m not hating on her having cellulite because a large majority of women and even some men have it but wear some shorts with a longer inseam to cover it up. Kendal is a mom of 5 in her 40’s trying to be a teenager.

Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

tn37185mp wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:50 am I don’t suppose Kendal got the memo that those athletic shorts are not suppose to be skin tight. They are not biker shorts or Nike Pros. In this TikTok she is wearing the Lululemon shorts she got in the haul on their last video. If you pause the video you can see she ordered a size 8 when clearly she need a size 10 or 12. The TikTok is cringy. She turns and you see her cellulite hanging out of the leg of the shorts. I’m not hating on her having cellulite because a large majority of women and even some men have it but wear some shorts with a longer inseam to cover it up. Kendal is a mom of 5 in her 40’s trying to be a teenager.

This!
Exactly what I am saying too...not body shaming for having fat or cellulite or big hips...just dress your age Kendal! Show some class and style!
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, on YouTube someone asked her why she doesn’t save all unnecessary shopping until after Corona and she replied saying she would love to sit around all day but she has to work and support the economy. Does she honestly think everyone is just lying around doing nothing at this time? We are all still working Kendal....but from home! We don’t have time to sit around and eat Cheetos either! Nor do we watch TV or spend all day browsing the internet. The Financial world never sleeps. Some of us (my husband) is so busy despite not being able go to and office. I am extra busy having kids around all day. I’m also trying to put together online training programs for my athletes (I’m a sports coach) while cooking for the family. She’s such a tit to think people are being lazy at home.
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

When’s the last time you think this family cooked a meal? I cannot imagine what their food bill is monthly

Return to “Q-Z”