Gardner Fraud Squad: A Miracle Unquarantined | Part 70

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gardner Fraud Squad: A Miracle Unquarantined | Part 70

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Title credit to GA Peach70! Why are you so beautiful !??!!!!!!!!!!!!! << all the exclamations :)

Continuing from where we left off

GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Happy Snarking!
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Fraud Squad: A Miracle Unquarantined | Part 70

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

Peach: Thank you for the great title. I love it. I wish I could send you two zillion Daylight donuts to thank you but Bison got there before me and took them all. So I tried to get you a Fizz giant soft drink but he beat me there too. Ok surely he won’t hit Cafe Rio on the same day but darn it he wiped them out too. Aw I know what to get you that won’t be out of stock some fresh vegetables. He won’t be touching any of those suckers right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

Your updates on the Bouncing Bison inspired me ladies! ImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 6c83d4.jpg[/IMG]

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I wanted to find the picture from Ellen just to see how much she’s changed. But also laughing because she claims she hasn’t worn this lip color since they were on the Ellen show.
I don’t know about y’all but this doesn’t look anything like that color. She’s dumb. Also, oofta. She hasn’t aged well. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... a0e70a.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 9ac2f3.jpg[/IMG]

Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkmeister »

monkey_crazy wrote:Your updates on the Bouncing Bison inspired me ladies! ImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 6c83d4.jpg[/IMG]
This is amazing

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Trash is so smitten with herself. I wonder if she gives her mirror big kisses when looking at her badly made up face.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I’m confused. Tyson said the other day that the girls were really close to learning to ride their bikes without training wheels. But today Ashley is touting that she taught all of them in under 5 minutes today. What would have made them “so close” the other day?

hollydolly123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hollydolly123 »

Maybe Danielle busby can teach ass face a little something about being a mom..she’s such a good mom And her kids don’t scream and they talk so much better than the brat squad..abd they only just turned 5 you can actually understand them when they talk..you don’t see Danielle squealing cause her kids learned to ride a bike..and I’m sure they learned a long time ago..also her husband is not a perv who talks to young girl..I can go on and on..hope you all are staying safe
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

My bet is the cats needed lazy Faddy to take off all the training wheels first and he is mechanically disinclined, so... he could have been a roadblock. They do seem pretty old to just now be learning how to ride without training wheels. And Trashy might as well put teacher on her resume since she is so proud of herself and crowing about how it took her less than five minutes to "teach" them all. I'll bet at nearly 5 1/2 years old, the great educator might even be able accomplish getting the cats to ….. dress themselves. :-o
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

JD386 wrote:I’m confused. Tyson said the other day that the girls were really close to learning to ride their bikes without training wheels. But today Ashley is touting that she taught all of them in under 5 minutes today. What would have made them “so close” the other day? Image

Well, you know they had to “learn”, along with Princess Hazy, since Justin B. (the real “stud”) taught his daughter last week.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

JD386 Thank you for the pics of Trash on Ellen and of her now stating it's the same Lipshit she wore then. BS..I think she is only saying this so 'new KADs' will go "REALLY? You were on ELLEN?" Just a desperate reminder for herself that she once thought of herself as 'famous' and hoping others now will think so also.
Trash..That horse has left the barn a long time ago....it's probably now some poor old thing ready to die, so let her die in peace...So you should now close that barn door. Go put some other color lipshit on, it might make you feel better for a couple of minutes after you apply all of them for ten minutes. Clown. :bozo:
Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

OldCountry wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:21 pm JD386 Thank you for the pics of Trash on Ellen and of her now stating it's the same Lipshit she wore then. BS..I think she is only saying this so 'new KADs' will go "REALLY? You were on ELLEN?" Just a desperate reminder for herself that she once thought of herself as 'famous' and hoping others now will think so also.
Trash..That horse has left the barn a long time ago....it's probably now some poor old thing ready to die, so let her die in peace...So you should now close that barn door. Go put some other color lipshit on, it might make you feel better for a couple of minutes after you apply all of them for ten minutes. Clown. :bozo:
I'm thinking the horse hasn't left the barn, but turned into an old hag!
hollydolly123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hollydolly123 »

It seems they are all dumb in that family all of ass family went to pervert papa to say happy birthday so much for social distancing idiots...they are above everyone to listen..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

JD386 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:47 pm I’m confused. Tyson said the other day that the girls were really close to learning to ride their bikes without training wheels. But today Ashley is touting that she taught all of them in under 5 minutes today. What would have made them “so close” the other day? Image

Might we be thinking there was some practice riding/falling in the days preceding the miracle 5 minute lesson given today and recorded for IG?
:mmhmm:
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

The idiot gene runs deep in that family that’s for sure #whatssocialdistancimg #toselfishtocare

If anyone in their immediate family gets COVID19 and becomes very unwell I will not feel one ounce of sympathy for them including the quads or ninny. I do however pity those innocent unrelated people that they could potentially infect though.

I read an article earlier that said the more obese the patient who contracted COVID19 was the higher their mortality rate was, watch out Tybese.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

DisgustedbyGreedners wrote:Peach: Thank you for the great title. I love it. I wish I could send you two zillion Daylight donuts to thank you but Bison got there before me and took them all. So I tried to get you a Fizz giant soft drink but he beat me there too. Ok surely he won’t hit Cafe Rio on the same day but darn it he wiped them out too. Aw I know what to get you that won’t be out of stock some fresh vegetables. He won’t be touching any of those suckers right.

ImageImage Even like some “mill” they like fix that like contains cans like of condensed soup. It seems like every “mill” they like fix, which like isn’t very many, has like cans of like soup in like the ingredients. Or like Asswipe’s like famous chicken noodle like soup that she like boils the shit out of. That would like have been like super duper exciting. Like literally. All of that like would have like ruined my like significant weight loss like from going like to the gym like 4 hours a day, like 6 days a week like that I’ve been like doing for like months like Porky has like been doing. Image

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

No, that’s not wet hair. That’s greasy, nasty, and disgusting hair. ImageImageShe gets her hair colored, has Botox done, has her ugly as fuck eyebrows done, shit done to her lips, and piles on the Seneshit makeup to look like a whore clown but still walks around with that Hod awful greasy hair. It’s so greasy that it’s plastered to her head on the side.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 20160f.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 40e1e9.jpg[/IMG]

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

GA Peach70 wrote:No, that’s not wet hair. That’s greasy, nasty, and disgusting hair. ImageImageShe gets her hair colored, has Botox done, has her ugly as fuck eyebrows done, shit done to her lips, and piles on the Seneshit makeup to look like a whore clown but still walks around with that Hod awful greasy hair. It’s so greasy that it’s plastered to her head on the side.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 20160f.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 40e1e9.jpg[/IMG]

To think the only book shes ever read was “girl wash your face”.... you’d think that would extend to HAIR also!
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

Tulip24 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:02 pm The idiot gene runs deep in that family that’s for sure #whatssocialdistancimg #toselfishtocare

If anyone in their immediate family gets COVID19 and becomes very unwell I will not feel one ounce of sympathy for them including the quads or ninny. I do however pity those innocent unrelated people that they could potentially infect though.

I read an article earlier that said the more obese the patient who contracted COVID19 was the higher their mortality rate was, watch out Tybese.
Diabetes and high blood pressure are also risk factors.

I would bet money he has high blood pressure and is pre diabetes at least. Throw in fatty liver disease, high cholesterol and high triglycerides for good measure.

He gets out of breath walking from the sofa to the kitchen.

He will be incredibly lucky if he contracts COVID and manages to stay out of hospital.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Feebz wrote:
Tulip24 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:02 pm The idiot gene runs deep in that family that’s for sure #whatssocialdistancimg #toselfishtocare

Diabetes and high blood pressure are also risk factors.

I would bet money he has high blood pressure and is pre diabetes at least. Throw in fatty liver disease, high cholesterol and high triglycerides for good measure.

He gets out of breath walking from the sofa to the kitchen.

He will be incredibly lucky if he contracts COVID and manages to stay out of hospital.
To be honest. A trip to the hospital for tyson wouldnt go a miss. He’d get hard and fast home truths about his current health situation. Him going to the gym for four hours a day doesn’t show, something is up.

When was the last time either of them went to any medical appointments to check on their own health??

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”