Jordan Page/ Fun, Cheap, or Free | Part 2

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jordan Page/ Fun, Cheap, or Free | Part 2

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I’m laughing.
Shelf cooking is so easy when you have a supermarket in your house.
travelmom19
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by travelmom19 »

riemill13 wrote:
warriors15 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:32 am Did Tracy delete the highlight bubble of Jordan’s food storage? I started to watch through it the other day but couldn’t finish, and now I don’t see it. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jordan did have her delete it!
Don't worry, I got ya:

Plus, if anyone missed @organizewithtracy's story about Jordy's meat cold storage, then I managed to save that as well. Tracy was a huge help and shared riveting tips such as grouping meats by type and having informative labels. She is not only a Jordy sheepling, but also an asset to humankind.

That meat storage pic is a joke right? There’s no way in hell that she has meat from the early 2000’s in there. Please tell me that you added those dates in there for a laugh, right?? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

I just can’t with these 2 fraudsters anymore. The whole “frugal living”, “shelf cooking” and “only buy what you need” is complete bullshit.

After the posts of the grocery store sized fully stocked storage room the other day, to the hoarding and ultra surplus of “stuff” that they have shown during and after the move to their new mega shack, its glaringly obvious that they are scammers.

For someone who promotes “organization hacks and tricks”, her house full of piles of useless shit just screams bullshit. It’s time that these channels start getting called out for this.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Wow! Jordan has more food and other items in her basement than the grocery store in the small town that my dad grew up in had. Holy crap.

riemill13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by riemill13 »

travelmom19 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:48 am
riemill13 wrote:

Plus, if anyone missed @organizewithtracy's story about Jordy's meat cold storage, then I managed to save that as well. Tracy was a huge help and shared riveting tips such as grouping meats by type and having informative labels. She is not only a Jordy sheepling, but also an asset to humankind.

That meat storage pic is a joke right? There’s no way in hell that she has meat from the early 2000’s in there. Please tell me that you added those dates in there for a laugh, right?? Image

Yes, I added the meat stockpile picture in jest.

You have have admit, I'm probably not far off the mark.
CoffeeAddict14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeAddict14 »

In her stories today shes showing her skincare routine and she mentions how you need to use your products on your neck because your Neck shows your age. But girl, you looking so haggard anyway it don’t matter what you do to your face! Also, Does anyone know why it looks like She has permanent eye liner on her bottom eyelids? It’s always there, even after she washes her makeup off. Every makeup video she’s done, it’s ALWAYS there, even when she has a clean face. So weird.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

So even when she’s trying to do something good she has to get some benefits for herself. She just posted about $112000 that people donated.
Essentially they just venmo-Ed all that money into her account, making it appear even healthier, she’ll make a charitable donations.
One will get a better credit score, get a tax break... etc.basically scamming into better interest rates etc. One is in it for the long con. And that’s how one might have managed that McMansion, not by doing shelf cooking.
Obviously, it’s not 100%, but you see where she might be going with it.

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

I sure hope she's paying these women well who come to redecorate and organize the rooms in her house. It better not just be a deal where she gives them all this exposure and these shoutouts. She said the one woman is a mom / foster mom, she best be getting paid fairly. Also I said this during the office decorating but I really don't understand why Jordan is showing these room remodels as like "see! you can do all this yourself and save money!" when she isn't doing that ?? To me it seems like she's showcasing these women as just regular ol' moms who can do this stuff so you can too, instead of the professionals that they appear to be. Like you wouldn't hire people to paint your house or move your furniture and film it and be like "see, you can do it yourself too!" while you stand there doing none of it yourself.
CoffeeAddict14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeAddict14 »

First of all, she is 33 and her eyes are so insanely wrinkled! I’m wondering what she did in her younger days to look so much older than she is. Also, while filming this story she’s walking through a parking lot and says “watch out Priya, cars!” Umm how about you get off your stupid phone and watch your dang kids!!!Image

Vickenn307
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Vickenn307 »

I came here to see if anyone posted a screenshot of her wrinkled eyes. I’ve noticed many of the Mormon vloggers have the same issue and I wonder if it’s from having so many kids and being tired all of the time? Also when Jordan does her makeup she pulls on her eyes so hard with her fingers 😬
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I cant understand the rip shit and bust mentality. They completed a room make over in one dat, but kept all the ugly arse trim up. No where in the finished room did they pan up to the full ceiling height on the cot wall.

Then the twins room one still had this uglyness up as well

Spend a bit of extra time, rip it out, get a plasterer to patch it and give the whole room a new coat of paint. Everything she does is bare minimum.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That first bedroom is so oddly shaped! This house reminds me of the comments made by characters in "Beetlejuice". "It's like a giant ant farm" "I noticed that-- there's no organic flow".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

StarinaAdams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StarinaAdams »

riemill13 wrote:
travelmom19 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:48 am
riemill13 wrote:

Yes, I added the meat stockpile picture in jest.

You have have admit, I'm probably not far off the mark.
The Eisenhower era meat pile had me rolling ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

CoffeeAddict14 wrote:First of all, she is 33 and her eyes are so insanely wrinkled! I’m wondering what she did in her younger days to look so much older than she is. Also, while filming this story she’s walking through a parking lot and says “watch out Priya, cars!” Umm how about you get off your stupid phone and watch your dang kids!!!Image

She’s only 33!? No way. She looks haggard. I totally thought she was on the further end of her 30s (although still definitely looking 40+).

AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

Had no idea she was only 33. Finally, Jordan has done something useful for me - I’m also 33 and my skin looks so much better! Thanks for that comparison, Jordan!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hay jordan.... water is free! Stop troweling on the makeup! Try water, soap and moisturiser!
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sad that these kids have to grow up in sterile magazine-spread adult bedrooms just so their mom can show it on Instagram. Where are the toys, the pictures, the character?? These room makeovers are more the style of minimalists, Jordan the maximalist will trash them in no time and we’ll never see the rooms again.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So ugly

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Absolutely astonishing to me the way Jordan so casually talks about all her kids going off on various play dates after school in this new video. What world do they live in? Hospitals are filling up around them and she can’t even keep her family home in their giant house with a million rooms and things to do, a huge yard, etc? Obviously they’re not the only ones since the kids are off with friends whose families are behaving the same way. It’s the most selfish thing I’ve ever seen.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

imoverit wrote:Absolutely astonishing to me the way Jordan so casually talks about all her kids going off on various play dates after school in this new video. What world do they live in? Hospitals are filling up around them and she can’t even keep her family home in their giant house with a million rooms and things to do, a huge yard, etc? Obviously they’re not the only ones since the kids are off with friends whose families are behaving the same way. It’s the most selfish thing I’ve ever seen.
Cases are spiking in Utah still, and ALL of these vloggers are acting as though everything is just fine. I don't understand it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”