BritneyandCOVID: Social Distancing Who?! (Part 73)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandCOVID: Social Distancing Who?! (Part 73)

Unread post by smom12 »

jameson_ wrote:Did anyone see how Scarlett was walking in her insta story?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
Yeah I’m sorry I know bow legged is a thing with toddlers but hers seems extreme. And they just don’t see it. All they focus on is her new shoes. Fucking sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jameson_
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jameson_ »

smom12 wrote:

Yeah I’m sorry I know bow legged is a thing with toddlers but hers seems extreme. And they just don’t see it. All they focus on is her new shoes. Fucking sad.

That looks way worse than your typical bow leg in a toddler! Theres something 100% going on with her.

amay17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amay17 »

In her latest video, it shows Nolan scooting down the stairs on his bottom. He is for sure already struggling with the stairs and that's why they are already talking about moving and so adamant about a one story. She doesn't want to admit she was wrong and that he is declining faster than she anticipated.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Lol she's ridiculous.

Why would ANYONE say "oops" when saying accidentally "his" if she didn't know the gender. She would just have let it go and maybe corrected "or her". Or, if she really doesn't know the gender, she's still lying to everyone just to get attention and views. Because if she doesn't know the gender, she would have said "his" on purpose in that video.

But yeah, I'm still 100% sure it's a boy.
Kmg10482
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kmg10482 »

You guys! I just created an account so I could post this. I am a long time reader, but never had the urge to post before. I wanted to comment on the video- but I was so afraid of either her deleting the comment, or all of her loyal fans coming after me.

At 8:03 she says, “HIS profile right there”. She is such a disgusting liar! I am so sick of her fakeness. She is 100% lying about this and everyone can see right through it.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Kmg10482 wrote:You guys! I just created an account so I could post this. I am a long time reader, but never had the urge to post before. I wanted to comment on the video- but I was so afraid of either her deleting the comment, or all of her loyal fans coming after me.

At 8:03 she says, “HIS profile right there”. She is such a disgusting liar! I am so sick of her fakeness. She is 100% lying about this and everyone can see right through it.

I thought I heard that too!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Idontevenknow »

What's wrong with Scarlett's legs? Poor child, I've never seen anything like that.
I saw the video you guys posted on mega and she totally said HIS, she's so full of bullshit. If she thinks she'll not get crap when the baby is born and everyone finds out it's a boy, she's very very very wrong. She's just procrastinating.
Also, poor Nolan. Honestly I wouldn't mind them moving soon, that would mean that sweet boy could have better mobility since no one cares about it. I'm pretty sure they're already active looking for a house and her new car etc etc. They scream debt, but that doesn't stop them from keep burying themselves deeper to have a perfect life.

Enviado do meu RNE-L21 através do Tapatalk

neblinamist
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neblinamist »

Newest video around 3:51 mark she says
"She was being more stubborn"

Correct me if I'm wrong please. My ears might be deceiving me

Also I definitely heard "That's his" in first upload.

This bitch can't keep nothing straight anymore

moonchildd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by moonchildd »

Did Aria call Frank Dad? 0:59
Kmg10482
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kmg10482 »

moonchildd wrote:Did Aria call Frank Dad? 0:59
Sounds like it to me!

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

neblinamist wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:31 am Newest video around 3:51 mark she says

Not sure if she was referring to the doctor/tech or the baby there..
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

neblinamist wrote:Newest video around 3:51 mark she says

Pretty sure she says "spine - wasn't being stubborn this time"

Blomst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blomst »

vonniebeth wrote:If she said "his" without adding "oops, I need to be quiet," I probably wouldn't have thought too much about it because it could've been the first pronoun she thought of if she genuinely didn't know the gender (this isn't to say that I wouldn't be suspicious though). The "oops" is a huge indicator that she knows the baby is a boy. The jig is up, Britney. You're a horrible liar and I hope for the baby's sake that he doesn't have DMD.
Yeah they know. Why would they think we don’t think she knows the gender? They got scarlets gender super early, why? They never explained the why. They obviously wanted to know early with her why would they lie and say they just want to have it be a surprise there for next one? That wouldn’t make sense. I say they found out early like with Scarlett found out is a boy, maybe decided if they wanted to keep it? Obviously kept it, Brit obviously unhappy (Been a huge Debbie downer a bitch this whole pregnancy), want to have us believe they want a gender surprise this time so they can put off being torn or shreds by the comments etc

She’s dumb

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

smom12 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:33 am

I agree. It’s not the curving her her legs that concerns me, it’s that combined with her very wide leg separation. My daughter was bow legged for a long time but her legs were never like that.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

bunchofidiots wrote:Wow she removed the video. If you guys want the clip of her saying it for proof let me know I’ll figure out how to post it. I screen recorded it right before she removed the video. Good timing I guess Image
Hell yeah I want to see and hear it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Idontevenknow wrote:What's wrong with Scarlett's legs? Poor child, I've never seen anything like that.
I saw the video you guys posted on mega and she totally said HIS, she's so full of bullshit. If she thinks she'll not get crap when the baby is born and everyone finds out it's a boy, she's very very very wrong. She's just procrastinating.
Also, poor Nolan. Honestly I wouldn't mind them moving soon, that would mean that sweet boy could have better mobility since no one cares about it. I'm pretty sure they're already active looking for a house and her new car etc etc. They scream debt, but that doesn't stop them from keep burying themselves deeper to have a perfect life.

Obviously it’s high personal information but there’s a lot of you tubers whose Credit Score I’d be very interested in knowing. Debt to income ratio and credit utilization are big parts of a credit score and it seems like these are the places most you tubers struggle with (along with missed payments if they’re like Katie and Cullen.)
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Idontevenknow »

angelfire89 wrote:
Idontevenknow wrote:What's wrong with Scarlett's legs? Poor child, I've never seen anything like that.

Obviously it’s high personal information but there’s a lot of you tubers whose Credit Score I’d be very interested in knowing. Debt to income ratio and credit utilization are big parts of a credit score and it seems like these are the places most you tubers struggle with (along with missed payments if they’re like Katie and Cullen.)
I don't know that couple, are they in such a bad situation?
I would love to know either. There's no way they make enough money to afford that life. Like, a new ring set, a suburban, a house, a sports car, a truck, all of the decor, clothes and pieces of crap they buy.. With just a little over 500k subscribers and barely any good views?

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Idontevenknow wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:

I don't know that couple, are they in such a bad situation?
I would love to know either. There's no way they make enough money to afford that life. Like, a new ring set, a suburban, a house, a sports car, a truck, all of the decor, clothes and pieces of crap they buy.. With just a little over 500k subscribers and barely any good views?

Definitely checkout their thread. Cullen and Katie: Boozing and bamboozling | Part #26
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

They came out a few months ago and said they were close to 100k in debt and weren’t even making enough money to pay their monthly bills. They claimed they were starting the Dave Ramsey program to get debt free but Katie constantly makes excuses for over spending and she has a very obvious shopping addiction. Once the pandemic hit, they took advantage of the mortgage forgiveness for three months (even though their income wasn’t actually affected) and then put all that money into more frivolous spending (like $1200 Costco trip.)

Sorry to go off topic but if you want to see some YouTubers that take the overspending to extreme, definitely check them out.
Hannable971
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hannable971 »

Oh my God Scarlett’s legs are bowed to hell and back. She also points her feet inward instead of slightly outward/ straight forward like they should. I don’t remember if H put his legs like that when he was learning to walk because that was 2 1/2 years ago. But damn she needs like PT for that it’s super extreme now it seems like it’s gotten worse.
Hannable971
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hannable971 »

She’s giving car seat advice in the newest video? I just skimmed through and she’s talking about the car seat like she knows everything about it. Bitch you didn’t even say the name of the brand correctly it’s Dee-oh-no. You can’t use an angle adjuster with those seats until your baby/toddler can sit unassisted and get into a sitting position themselves. So now we know she took Nolan out of that seat for no reason other than Frank probably wanted him out of the harnessed seat. Aria still doesn’t have a booster and is way too small to not have one. You need to meet the height, weight, and age minimums to be able to sit without a booster. There’s also no way an 8 year old passes the five step test my 14 year old sister doesn’t even pass the five step test. Of course a teenager isn’t going to have a booster but you get my point.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”