Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

ShowcaseKeren - pregnancy tricks and "workout" shticks | KKandBabyJ | Part 75

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: ShowcaseKeren - pregnancy tricks and "workout" shticks | Part 75

THREAD CREDIT: kerenkrazyeyes

Recap:

- Their vlogs suck, views are plummeting, and they’ve been losing subs for MONTHS.

- They’ve had to resort to clickbaiting a pregnancy that Keren is DYING to make happen. Not kidding, her obsession with all things “pregnancy” has turned into a full on fetish. If someone even breathes they’re pregnant, Keren somehow figures out a way to insert herself. Every. Single. Time. It’s creepy! She doesn’t want to raise the kids but she’s desperate for all that attention being pregnant used to bring her.

- Hunchie is STILL blowing all their money on anything she can get delivered bc “We DoN’t WaNt tO pAy TaXeS!” Umm...we know you don’t like paying taxes or you wouldn’t be TWO years behind on your property taxes. But who cares, right, it’s Nonni’s problem now!

- They’re still living in their RENTED mansion. Image

- School’s are closed but it’s not like Jackson was going anyway.

- She’s losing followers every single day on IG. Well, until today when she joined a giveaway to pretty much buy back some followers.

- Kickass is supposedly still around but rarely talked about unless they need to make a quick buck. The IG for Kickass is also losing thousands of followers every month.

- Kickass released an “At Home Workout!” Literally whole every other trainer, gym, fitness brand, etc has been giving away FREE content during the shutdown, Keren decides to charge ppl $25! Image That might not seem like a lot of money but $25 is everything to someone that recently lost their job. But Kerry doesn’t care! She went into another long ass rant about why she just “HaS tO ChARgE” bc she has “EmPlOyEE’s...WiTh KiDs” and it’s not her fault bc she’s only the...

S H O W C A S E ! !

Yes, friends, she called herself a SHOWCASE!! Someone get this girl an edumacation! Image What exactly is she even “showcasing?” She has no muscle tone and her form is TERRIBLE. I guess she can “showcase” ppl what NOT to do. The girl can barely lift a 20lb bar over her head but she’s split squatting 50lbs. Suuuure! I hope she has good insurance (or Richard does) bc she’s going to get someone hurt.

- Podcast is pretty done.

- Quarantine has been rough on Keren. I mean, ROUGH!! The lashes, or lack thereof, is definitely a look! Image

Ok, guys! I haven’t done a recap in quite a while so I felt like we were long overdue. Especially now that it takes us forever to get through a thread. I still can’t believe how much they’ve changed in such a short period of time!

Do you think a pregnancy is on the horizon? Will Keren go right back to her habit of shopping all day when the quarantine is lifted. How fast does she get her nails done, eyelashes filled, Botox injected, and her “icy-blonde” hair touched up? Find out now! ImageImageImage

Previous:

ShowcaseKeren: TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | Part 74
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
Margia
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: ShowcaseKeren - pregnancy tricks and

Unread post by Margia »

Don't meant to be rude or mean but am I the only one that thinks that's she is getting chubbier each day? Please tell me that she is just gaining weight and isn't ready for #baby4 so she can mistreat him too 🤦‍♀️
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

sorry not sorry those kids are unfortunate and even more so when the camera is in their face showing sutton eating his noodles is disgusting not cute so unfortunate looking
ItsJustMyOpinion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ItsJustMyOpinion »

Love the recap!!
Also love how for the past two hours has been posting instagram stories of her in bed while Khoa posts a story with the kids in the kitchen. She is literally the laziest POS. There are SO many things she could be doing but instead she sits her ass in her bed all day watching other peoples videos or napping. This Quarantine should be the perfect opportunity for her to really get KickAss out there like we have all stated. She should be posting workout videos everyday to try to motivate people. Not that anyone should buy her stupid PDF but I don't understand why she wouldn't post bits of her using them to try to promote it as this time..instead not one post has been made to the account since March lol. Same with the Podcast too..why haven't they attempted any when they can literally do it from their house. Instead they're focusing all of their energy on stupid ClickBait Titles. It brings me so much joy to see them lose followers and subscribers, they truly deserve it. In my opinion Keren used to be really pretty...back when she didn't have botched boobs and starve herself. When she was a healthy weight ( like years ago when they first started) she had so much potential. Now she just looks constantly cracked out. Her style is cringe worthy and nothing about her is appealing anymore.
MommaLlamaDrama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: ShowcaseKeren - pregnancy tricks and "workout" shticks | KKandBabyJ | Part 75

Unread post by MommaLlamaDrama »

It infuriates me that other women, and even children, look up to Keren as a role model for nutrition. She literally ate tomatoes covered in mayo and wrapped in lettuce for lunch. “It’S nO cArBs” I cant imagine how many girls are going to see that and think “That’s what I need to eat to look like Keren”. We all know she ate pizza for dinner, but she didn’t show that. She just showed the meal where she starved herself and got no actual nutrition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
madlmadness
Talker
Talker

Re: ShowcaseKeren - pregnancy tricks and "workout" shticks | KKandBabyJ | Part 75

Unread post by madlmadness »

am I the only one who thinks krusty looks better without the eyelashes??? i’ve hated them from the moment she got them. they’ve never looked right on her! dont get wrong some women look good af with lash extensions but krusty looks... well.. krusty.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Their eating habits and the way they eat kinda looks disgusting to me. I'm glad I don't watch their vlogs, but if I was eating and watched them, I would either gag or lose my appetite.
haleyc20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haleyc20 »

What does APOC mean?

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

madlmadness wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:28 pm am I the only one who thinks krusty looks better without the eyelashes??? i’ve hated them from the moment she got them. they’ve never looked right on her! dont get wrong some women look good af with lash extensions but krusty looks... well.. krusty.

It's a little bit of an improvement without them, because she just doesn't know how to take care of them... just like her kids. She thinks she can just have them put on and that's that.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Why doesn't Keren use plates or a chopping board.. Urgh.. And the kids are all over that same countertop barefoot. How disgusting can she be?? So unhiegenic

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

This family probably wishes they would get corona virus for the views. Dead serious.
They assume it wouldn’t be severe because of their ages, etc. and they could just roll in the clicks like Scrooge mcDuck. No concept for how their actions could affect others.

Calling that chick an”doctor” ...Khoa could barely get the lie out without stumbling over it...they know their young fans will believe anything they say. It’s sad.

94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

Chichi wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:58 pm Why doesn't Keren use plates or a chopping board.. Urgh.. And the kids are all over that same countertop barefoot. How disgusting can she be?? So unhiegenic

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk
I really don’t expect any hygiene from people who let their children play outside barefoot in their pjs and than let them sleep in those Pyjamas for days and just turn them inside out. Plus we are talking about people who change their children’s dirty diapers anywhere and then they don’t wipe them when there is pee in there.
They are all animals and nothing more
teaspiller111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by teaspiller111 »

More people are finally seeing how shitty and unrelatable these two are! :)

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

I just rewatched a vlog of keren in the hospital after Sutton's birth, and they go on about how they're done having kids and IF they have a fourth, it would most definitely be an accident. I know she just gave birth and I could understand how she felt that way but looks like times have changed lolololol.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... fc2760.jpg[/IMG]
Didn’t keren actually come out positive in the hospital for the FLU... the people who are saying they think they had the coronavirus are the ones that got tested for the flu because they had flue like symptoms and they came back negative... khoa is so dumb and hmm I wonder why he didn’t he say the boys had it too like they said that’s where keren got her flu from.. oh probably because it would make them look so shitty for not taking them to the doctor!

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Coco_ wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:47 am [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... fc2760.jpg
Didn’t keren actually come out positive in the hospital for the FLU... the people who are saying they think they had the coronavirus are the ones that got tested for the flu because they had flue like symptoms and they came back negative... khoa is so dumb and hmm I wonder why he didn’t he say the boys had it too like they said that’s where keren got her flu from.. oh probably because it would make them look so shitty for not taking them to the doctor!

I do think its been around however I agree Keren didn't have it. She didn't seem to have upper respiratory (I didn't watch vlogs all the way through but from what they shared it seems she didn't have the common symptoms of covid). Most of those cases back in November/December were treated as respiratory, pneumonia not "flu" and as you said she tested for flu.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Coco_ wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:47 am [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... fc2760.jpg

I do think its been around however I agree Keren didn't have it. She didn't seem to have upper respiratory (I didn't watch vlogs all the way through but from what they shared it seems she didn't have the common symptoms of covid). Most of those cases back in November/December were treated as respiratory, pneumonia not "flu" and as you said she tested for flu.
I had this resp pneumonia in december and i really dont think it was corona bc noone in my immediate family got it from me

Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

gosh it's 7pm here and the vlog is on

TITLE he doesn't want to kiss and tell ( embarassing moment)

opening khoa getting embarassed talking about their couple (so yeah everything is fine in paradise)

keren opens saying she's being productive by cleaning the closets (again) ...and selling "us" the clothes using a sponsor ap
3mins later the ad is over (i didn't watch , sorry)
keren is "dressed" (her air quotes, not mine) and outside (in French we call this figure of speech a Zeugme ;) )
landon shrieks and makes faces to the camera
weather forecast it's overcast, they ran out of gas ( again) on the boat or jet skis
it's raining so keren (whose faaaaavorite weather is rain, remember) runs inside
the kids don't care
khoa " such teenagers"...ok i hate when people say that of their kids ...no they're not teenagers, they're brats
keren wonders about the silence of her houseshe makes an inventory of her fridge
there's a package...guess what ...more storage!!!
jackson wants to spray water on khoa who's on the computer...instead he sprays the window
they're looking for a bug which freaked Jackson
it's a biiiiig wasp...wel morons you live by a lake and trees, bugs are mandatory
khoa is shirtless ..no doubt he's benn working out...it reminds me of "american beauty" ^^ which if you know the movie is not a great sign for their couple :D
keren "cooked" khoa has sandwiches...she has??
the kids are back in the hottub
keren feeds sutton watermelon (yeah good idea for the wasps..) outside
keren wants khoa to grow his hair
she says she got him to cut it cause it was greasy from the restaurant...hello pot, it's kettle, you're black!
she tells how they brushed their teeth together before making out
she says they don't make out anymore but do "other stuff"
khoa says "ok keren they undertsand"
she says he enjoys just making out...so basically he's still 14 ^^
cut to the opening
keren licks his cheek and gives a pathetic apology about embarassing him
sutton eats half a watermelon (diapers are going to be full..)
keren is still on the making out thing
the kids want to be watch
cut to the couch
he says that the embrassement won't happen again, i think they argued
she says "wait what do you mean?"

the end
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:22 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:

I had this resp pneumonia in december and i really dont think it was corona bc noone in my immediate family got it from me

I just know many had that same respiratory and do think it was similar to symptoms of covid but a different strain. Keren only had fever and I thought they admitted her for dehydration not because of the flu itself.
mama beans
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mama beans »

I can’t help but notice how uninterested Khoa is with keren.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”