ShowcaseKeren - pregnancy tricks and "workout" shticks | KKandBabyJ | Part 75

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: ShowcaseKeren - pregnancy tricks and

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

telle0x wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:00 pm Sorry if this is sensitive and/or offensive but I am already tired of Keren’a performative Tik-Tok-for-views-“activism” in light of the current race rebellions.
Like so many other privileged white Girls, she’s hitching her wagon to this as a virtue signal that screams “look at me! I’m a woke good person”
But we all know this basic, vapid, uneducated b*tch doesn’t care about social issues let alone systematic racism reaching a boiling point, she just cares about her image.
Gross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, if she cared about race issues, she would never have made racial slurs about her own husband, his family, or her kids... and saying "kidding" doesn't cut it. You just don't saying it, PERIOD!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by newbie »

yes of course karen, like she said on her latest ig post... don't stand silent! Expose her disgusting racist remarks and hashtags.
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

KkandNObabytoday: peeing on sticks to get those clicks.
prkjmn13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: ShowcaseKeren - pregnancy tricks and "workout" shticks | KKandBabyJ | Part 75

Unread post by prkjmn13 »

I would honestly like to believe that what Keren is doing is good but her shitty attitude just ruins it for me.
Before you wanna talk about Black Lives why not talk about the racist remarks you made about the asian community, one that your husband and children are from. Khoa too with his internalized racism since he let this shit slide with Keren when she has made all those jokes.
Has she ever in apologized? Beside using the “my babies are half asian” okay and.. you don’t get a pass.

VaCar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by VaCar »

The current vlog is titled "Are we a normal family?"

I can't stomach their bullshit enough to watch it, so I will just answer the question.

NO you're not. Not on ANY level, ANY day of the week.
welcomeworld
Amateur
Amateur

Re: ShowcaseKeren - pregnancy tricks and "workout" shticks | KKandBabyJ | Part 75

Unread post by welcomeworld »

Title idea: a miscarriage a day keeps the views at bay

Ambarenya
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ambarenya »

Anyone have any connects with news websites that would report on racist you tubers ? Kkandbabyj, aspyn...nows the time. Can anyone share these screenshots with buzzfeed or someplace like that of khoa and keren using racial slurs ?

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

I sent these instagrams a DM but they both get lots of messages a day so multiple people sending it would help a lot. The instagrams are m3ssym0nday and tiktokroom (make sure it’s the correct one there are a few). They both mainly post drama by Tik tokers. Obviously Keren is not a true tik toker she just thinks she is but they’ve posted random people doing racist things so I think they might cover this if enough people send it in. I would recommend sending the two screenshots of Khoa using the N word and some of the ones of Kerens hashtags. Make sure you mention they go by kkandbabyj so that they can properly link their page if they do share it. And I would like to say that for me this isn’t about destroying their channel it is about the fact Keren has actively deleted comments calling her out to maintain her image while being racist behind closed doors and they should have to address that. They shouldn’t get to piggy back off the black lives matter movement to grow their channel they should do it because they care
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

All of these youtubers now speaking out just sound dumb and uneducated. Why weren’t you speaking out before. I have seen one that I thought have a good honest statement and answer. The rest just sound uneducated and stupid.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Ambarenya wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:50 am Anyone have any connects with news websites that would report on racist you tubers ? Kkandbabyj, aspyn...nows the time. Can anyone share these screenshots with buzzfeed or someplace like that of khoa and keren using racial slurs ?

Their screenshot racist remarks should also be sent to ALL their sponsors.
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

newbie wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:41 am
Ambarenya wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:50 am Anyone have any connects with news websites that would report on racist you tubers ? Kkandbabyj, aspyn...nows the time. Can anyone share these screenshots with buzzfeed or someplace like that of khoa and keren using racial slurs ?

^^^^ yes
Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

Hunchie has the worst posture. She looks like an old hunched over linebacker

Ambarenya
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ambarenya »

newbie wrote:

That’s a great idea. Does anyone have a list of all the people they’ve been sponsored by?

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

A few of Khoa's recent sponsors

@Coppertoneusa - Coppertone Pure & Simple
@Dial - #IWashMyHandsFor
@Savvygiveaways
@bakerlyusa
@mcdonalds
@ubereats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

There are many more but it's a start
Last edited by newbie on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Keren please read before you publicly bash another person who calls you out for hash tagging #blacklivesmatter as you tan by your pool in your 2+ million dollar home

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thanks! Just a Suggestion. Screen Record yourself going to his page and seeing theae comments So that if they delete them they can’t claim they were just photoshopped like a lot of influencers do
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Keren you didn’t lose 600 followers from posting about BLM people just don’t want to follow you 😂 look at her Instagram follower statistics for the last while https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/ ... an/monthly
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Ambarenya wrote:Anyone have any connects with news websites that would report on racist you tubers ? Kkandbabyj, aspyn...nows the time. Can anyone share these screenshots with buzzfeed or someplace like that of khoa and keren using racial slurs ?

Oh my God seeing aspyns stories about BLM and stuff... its driving me nuts. She is someone who has said incredibly nasty and racist comments and she's here like she's an ally. Bunch of bullshit.

I can understand people grow up, they change and they realize what they done and said in the past can be detrimental to people around them but she isn't addressing that she used to be that person and has grown. She's just blatantly posting story after story.

Im sorry I know this isn't aspyns thread but like..... instead of wasting time on social media, teach your child to be better than you were. Teach them the importance of love and acceptance for ALL. Don't just post one thing on Instagram and then continue your behaviour behind closed doors

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”