Jesssfam: Money Can’t Buy You Class, Just A Large Ass | Part 140

Nekonekonee
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Money Can’t Buy You Class, Just A Large Ass | Part 140

Unread post by Nekonekonee »

Sparklingdee wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:00 am I honestly feel sorry for her neighbour at the new house already. I hope they see the JESSSSSFAM number plate, googles her, finds this forum and drops out of their house purchase next door to her lmao can you IMAGINEEEEEEEE. Kids and adults screeching in the garden all night and day blasting music and shouting. No thank you, not for 400k whatever her house was.
600k, probably more since she used the lux upgrades/suite
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

saying the f word in front of her child then laughing and not disciplining her when she repeats it...BAD PARENTING. i’m sure nobody can disagree on this. shorty parents and shitty parenting.

it’s not “good for them to see” the fires. seriously. idiots. let them do their job and stop making it a spectacle. imagine if there were people involved. it happened recently in canada where a snowbird plane crashed and a woman died. witnesses said her body just went head first to the ground. messs had no way of being able to tell what that fire was caused by as she only found out after. it’s really insensitive.

as for an hoa, i’m in a regular neighborhood that is private. the hoa emails talk about trivial things like cats hunting birds and bringing them to people’s doors. but there are some rules about yards etc. no sheds, no detached garages, no fences, etc. so messs should be prepared to change her plans if she has an hoa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

oh and my hoa also has rules about parking cars in driveways and on the street, so good luck messs if that applies to u. geez these poor neighbours are gonna hate her

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Even if there isn't an HOA,nbors still have the right to petition anything they don't like.Like if they think the camper in the yard lowers home values.
That happened on my parent's st.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Her life is so boring a fire has to be clickbait and a vlog. And her thumbnail covering Addie's eyes. Yeah because if you were so concerned you would not watch the fire. She is that rubber neck type of person that causes accidents.
Theyneedananny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Theyneedananny »

ReyRey61 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:40 am
cjl123 wrote:Wtf is wrong with Jessica leaving that clip in of Kaden with his hand down his pants

I saw that too! And Landen(?) picking his nose and putting his finger in his mouth at 3:39 I believe. She never stops them! Too busy looking at herself! I was looking at an old video where the twins were toddlers. Throughout the entire video, the camera was flipped towards the kids. Twice she had it focused on her, but because she had a kid in her arms. My, how the times have changed! Smh.
Then Kaden was smelling his hand afterwards 🤢.
Sadly she probably leaves it in for the perv views
Theyneedananny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Theyneedananny »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
I saw that too! And Landen(?) picking his nose and putting his finger in his mouth at 3:39 I believe. She never stops them! Too busy looking at herself! I was looking at an old video where the twins were toddlers. Throughout the entire video, the camera was flipped towards the kids. Twice she had it focused on her, but because she had a kid in her arms. My, how the times have changed! Smh.
[/quote]
I was watching birthday videos of the kids from Lilia’s first, the twins first and I agree it was all about them and the guests they had. Now we barely see the kids or anyone but Jess
Mo2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mo2 »

I’m just laughing at the fact Jess spotted the fire, THEN saw the RC plane but later on thinks that the RC plane she saw started the fire...
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I feel so bad for the neighborhood jessssfam is about to descend upon. Can u imagine spending 500k on a house and living next to them? Big yikes. Their current neighborhood is going to have a block party when they move lol they might even have a bounce house

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

cjl123 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:21 pm I feel so bad for the neighborhood jessssfam is about to descend upon. Can u imagine spending 500k on a house and living next to them? Big yikes. Their current neighborhood is going to have a block party when they move lol they might even have a bounce house ImageImage

A bounce house in the street! And no one will care bc JessssFam is goneeeeeeeee!!!!!!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

How big is their front yard? Is she going to try and squeeze bounce houses and water slides there?

I think someone said her new house is across from a park and they probably have a community shelter house or something. Can you imagine how many times she's going to renting that? I have a big family as well so we have birthday parties often so I get it but she's going to want it at least 1 weekend a month.
TreeHugger11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TreeHugger11 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:15 pm How big is their front yard? Is she going to try and squeeze bounce houses and water slides there?

I think someone said her new house is across from a park and they probably have a community shelter house or something. Can you imagine how many times she's going to renting that? I have a big family as well so we have birthday parties often so I get it but she's going to want it at least 1 weekend a month.
If I’m remembering correctly, their front yard is basically nonexistent.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

sondraK wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:52 pm Even if there isn't an HOA,nbors still have the right to petition anything they don't like.Like if they think the camper in the yard lowers home values.
Where I live, there's no HOA, but... they have rules like. you can't park a camper overnight or a boat overnight anywhere in your yard/driveway. So, if you have family in town, they can't save money and just park in your driveway for the night. And also, we live by the water, so... it's stupid that you can't have a boat in your yard/driveway, if you'd like. You have to pay to dock it somewhere. You also, can't have a tent up... so, kids can't camp out in the backyard at night. They also forbid tree houses as well... it's like, kids aren't aloud to have fun! Not even a clubhouse, on the ground. You can't have a rabbit/bunny, unless the cage is indoors and tell no one, because there are "no farm animals allowed". It's stupid IMO because a rabbit/bunny isn't a "farm animal" to me.. :? I live in Florida, in a county with stupid regulations. Some... I get, some... I don't. But, I would definitely never live anywhere there is an HOA, if I was Messs... and there's no doubt from where they're moving, that there's probably an HOA there... My question is, how long will they last there, before they get kicked out for too many violations?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
sondraK wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:52 pm Even if there isn't an HOA,nbors still have the right to petition anything they don't like.Like if they think the camper in the yard lowers home values.
Where I live, there's no HOA, but... they have rules like. you can't park a camper overnight or a boat overnight anywhere in your yard/driveway. So, if you have family in town, they can't save money and just park in your driveway for the night. And also, we live by the water, so... it's stupid that you can't have a boat in your yard/driveway, if you'd like. You have to pay to dock it somewhere. You also, can't have a tent up... so, kids can't camp out in the backyard at night. They also forbid tree houses as well... it's like, kids aren't aloud to have fun! Not even a clubhouse, on the ground. You can't have a rabbit/bunny, unless the cage is indoors and tell no one, because there are "no farm animals allowed". It's stupid IMO because a rabbit/bunny isn't a "farm animal" to me.. :? I live in Florida, in a county with stupid regulations. Some... I get, some... I don't. But, I would definitely never live anywhere there is an HOA, if I was Messs... and there's no doubt from where they're moving, that there's probably an HOA there... My question is, how long will they last there, before they get kicked out for too many violations?
So something I just learned, HOA contracts are legally binding and many (probably most) planned neighborhoods (like the one she’s moving to) have them. So basically she MUST sign it to buy/build in that neighborhood and if she breaks the rules, she can be sued for breach of contract. If this neighborhood does have one, I hope she understands that. Or maybe I hope she doesn’t, so someone can knock her down a peg when she tries to just do whatever she wants. Another benefit of buying a bigger plot of land slightly outside of suburbia.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I can picture Jessss paying a lot of HOA fines to stay there.Then she will complain,even though she's the one who broke the rules
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

America is so weird - living in a place with these HOA rules sounds like a nightmare. I don't get that place at all. Also their new house is super ugly.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Brook1888 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:53 am America is so weird - living in a place with these HOA rules sounds like a nightmare. I don't get that place at all. Also their new house is super ugly.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
I personally wouldn't live in an area with an HOA. We pay for our homes, we pay taxes and have county/city rules to follow as if that isn't enough. Some HOA have really strict rules like approval to paint your front door (this happened to a friend while they were moving out, it was the previous owners yet they tried to fine her for having a different colored door), white lights only at Christmas, to your grass height. I know some people like having an HOA, I just don't want being told what to do. While I don't have an issue with authority like Jess does I'm not gonna pay people to tell me what I can and cant do with my property. On the other hand it is good for the neighbors that live near people like Jess. Like instead of the cops the HOA can receive complaints and fine her (kids playing in street).
Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommamoo »

Her house is pending sale now. I just got a notification in my Zillow.

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Mommamoo wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 am Her house is pending sale now. I just got a notification in my Zillow.

Whaaaaa! How did both her mom and her score such easy sales?!

Also, she's 15 days away from moving and hasn't shown much packing. That's going to be a shit show!
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

strikeaposie wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:16 am
Mommamoo wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 am Her house is pending sale now. I just got a notification in my Zillow.

Whaaaaa! How did both her mom and her score such easy sales?!

Also, she's 15 days away from moving and hasn't shown much packing. That's going to be a shit show!
she's waiting for a company to sponsor and help...

Return to “JesssFam”