kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ranchhand Williams - MLM shill and Coffee refills | Part #44

Unread post by kristinn281 »

AKA2020 wrote:Ohhhhh my god Image

Yes. I MUST either be Aaryn, Tara, Aaryn’s mother, Nick, the assistant, a friend, a family member, a close relative, a paid fan, hell, maybe I’m even Skyla!!! Image guess you’ll never know!!!

It’s seriously mind blowing to think that you ladies assume that because one person comes on here to call you all on your shit, and point out the hypocrisy, I MUST be in her circle. ImageImageImage it’s entertaining though seeing you try to figure it all out when in fact I’m just sitting here up in Canada ! Image
You sound like a crazed fan ImageImage Get a grip this is a gossip site you sought out !

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Fuck off "AKA", you didn't call out anyone on their shit, as you put it. We don't give a fuck what you think or really who you are. Someone had already pegged you to Canada. We don't miss much!

If you approve of Airhead in any way, you've told us what you really are and how worthy of character you really are , so if you don't approve.........

What a joke to think you matter 😆........
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

AKA2020 wrote:Ohhhhh my god Image

Yes. I MUST either be Aaryn, Tara, Aaryn’s mother, Nick, the assistant, a friend, a family member, a close relative, a paid fan, hell, maybe I’m even Skyla!!! Image guess you’ll never know!!!

It’s seriously mind blowing to think that you ladies assume that because one person comes on here to call you all on your shit, and point out the hypocrisy, I MUST be in her circle. ImageImageImage it’s entertaining though seeing you try to figure it all out when in fact I’m just sitting here up in Canada ! Image
Well y’all, I guess since this Stan came on here telling us what bullies we are, we should probably stop...oh wait, it’s the internet and nothing you say will make any of us feel bad for calling this bitch out. Aaryn cant stand that her girls favor Nicks family...don’t you know that only blonde hair, blue eyed babies are pretty in Aaryns mind? So maybe you should start with Aaryn before coming on here saying that we are terrible people for saying her children are ugly...Aaryn literally thinks it. Aaryn pretty much ruined Reese with those ear muffs she glued to her head...all because looks matter to her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Can we get a new thread with fish lips????
AKA2020 is airhead

AKA2020
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AKA2020 »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:37 am Fuck off "AKA", you didn't call out anyone on their shit, as you put it. We don't give a fuck what you think or really who you are. Someone had already pegged you to Canada. We don't miss much!

If you approve of Airhead in any way, you've told us what you really are and how worthy of character you really are , so if you don't approve.........

Sorry to rain on your parade GLadys but someone pegged me to Canada because I clearly stated I was FROM Canada. I’m sure your group doesn’t “miss much” though because you don’t have anything better to do but sit on a forum all day dissecting Aaryns every move. What a thing to feel accomplished for though. Our group doesn’t miss much 😂 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thread title suggestion:

Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich!
AKA2020
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AKA2020 »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:37 am Fuck off "AKA", you didn't call out anyone on their shit, as you put it. We don't give a fuck what you think or really who you are. Someone had already pegged you to Canada. We don't miss much!

Actually Gladys! Someone already pegged me from Canada because I clearly stated I was from Canada. So no, your group didn’t “figure anything out 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 what a joke to think your all smart and sneaky and “nothing gets past you guys”.

Is this what you do all day? You think your like in a club and you are popular because “nothing can get past the yt momma drama group?!” 😂 you should feel proud Gladys 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I’m sorry your life is so dull and unfulfilling that this is what makes you feel proud 😬
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol how cute, newbies really are the greatest for a laugh.......
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

AKA2020 wrote:
Domino wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:34 am
AKA2020 wrote:You all seem to severely dislike Aaryn..:yet you follow her every moveImage

She posts on IG and BAM! It’s on here within seconds.

Why is it that if you dislike her THAT much you wouldn’t just simply not follow her? Why is there such a need to follow her every move, post on here and then start a subsequent new thing to pick a part? Now it’s her families trip to her ranch. ImageImage
Because she's a dumb c*nt with a bloated fish face and ugly ass kids and it's fun to make fun of that. Everyone's gotta get their kicks somewhere. Aaryn gets hers by being a racist bitch and bullying her tiny dick husband (and anyone else who crosses her path for that matter). I get mine by pointing out all her many, many flaws. You seem to severely dislike us but your dumb ass is still hanging around.

Because calling someone a c*** and saying their kids are ugly is SO much better then being a racist bitch hey?![/q

Why are you even on here? You obviously don't like what's being said so why come on here?? I believe you said a few times that if we don't like Aaryn then we shouldn't watch her so maybe you shouldn't be on here so gtfo. You're not going to make us like Aaryn OR feel bad about talking about her. Not everyone talks about her kids so if you have a problem with that then tell your BFF to stop exploiting her children on social media for money then nobody would have anything to say. How much time have you wasted on her writing novels for her defense??? I'ts actually a bit embarrassing that you're on here renagading for someone you don't even know and who doesn't give a shit about you.. At this point Im actually embarrassed for you. If you're going to go balls to the wall for your invisible friend then at least get on her payroll bc you certainly have put some hours in! ImageImageImage

casscooks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by casscooks »

AKA2020 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:04 am
AKA2020 wrote:You all seem to severely dislike Aaryn..:yet you follow her every moveImage

Why is it that if you dislike her THAT much you wouldn’t just simply not follow her? Why is there such a need to follow her every move, post on here and then start a subsequent new thing to pick a part? Now it’s her families trip to her ranch. ImageImage
Because she's a dumb c*nt with a bloated fish face and ugly ass kids and it's fun to make fun of that. Everyone's gotta get their kicks somewhere. Aaryn gets hers by being a racist bitch and bullying her tiny dick husband (and anyone else who crosses her path for that matter). I get mine by pointing out all her many, many flaws. You seem to severely dislike us but your dumb ass is still hanging around.

Because calling someone a c*** and saying their kids are ugly is SO much better then being a racist bitch hey?!
I think being racist is far more worse than calling someone the C word or saying their kids are ugly. Racism is rooted in deep hatred directed at someone because of their color of their skin. It’s having belief that your race is far more superior than another. And that just breaks the surface of racism. Rather be called a C word and have ugly children because those are very shallow insults. But being identified as the racist bitch from BB15 is a title that I would never want to carry. Racism>>>>>>>>shallow insults. But you’re entitled to your opinion
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AKA2020 wrote:

Because calling someone a c*** and saying their kids are ugly is SO much better then being a racist bitch hey?![/q

Why are you even on here psycho?? You obviously don't like what's being said so why come on here?? I believe you said a few times that if we don't like Aaryn then we shouldn't watch her so maybe you shouldn't be on here so gtfo. You're not going to make us like Aaryn OR feel bad about talking about her. Not everyone talks about her kids so if you have a problem with that then tell your BFF to stop exploiting her children on social media for money then nobody would have anything to say. How much time have you wasted on her writing novels for her defense??? I'ts actually a bit embarrassing that you're on here renagading for someone you don't even know and who doesn't give a shit about you. Maybe get some friends irl?At this point Im actually embarrassed for you. If you're going to go balls to the wall for your invisible friend then at least get on her payroll bc you certainly have put some hours in! ImageImageImage
#singlewhitefemale

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AKA2020 wrote:

What a joke to think you matter Image........
Sorry to rain on your parade GLadys but someone pegged me to Canada because I clearly stated I was FROM Canada. I’m sure your group doesn’t “miss much” though because you don’t have anything better to do but sit on a forum all day dissecting Aaryns every move. What a thing to feel accomplished for though. Our group doesn’t miss much Image Image ImageImageImageImage
Why are you even on here psycho?? You obviously don't like what's being said so why come on here?? I believe you said a few times that if we don't like Aaryn then we shouldn't watch her so maybe you shouldn't be on here so gtfo. You're not going to make us like Aaryn OR feel bad about talking about her. Not everyone talks about her kids so if you have a problem with that then tell your BFF to stop exploiting her children on social media for money then nobody would have anything to say. How much time have you wasted on her writing novels for her defense??? I'ts actually a bit embarrassing that you're on here renagading for someone you don't even know and who doesn't give a shit about you. Maybe get some friends irl?At this point Im actually embarrassed for you. If you're going to go balls to the wall for your invisible friend then at least get on her payroll bc you certainly have put some hours in! ImageImageImage
#singlewhitefemale

AKA2020
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AKA2020 »

casscooks wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:48 am

Because calling someone a c*** and saying their kids are ugly is SO much better then being a racist bitch hey?!
I think being racist is far more worse than calling someone the C word or saying their kids are ugly. Racism is rooted in deep hatred directed at someone because of their color of their skin. It’s having belief that your race is far more superior than another. And that just breaks the surface of racism. Rather be called a C word and have ugly children because those are very shallow insults. But being identified as the racist bitch from BB15 is a title that I would never want to carry. Racism>>>>>>>>shallow insults. But you’re entitled to your opinion
So you think calling innocent children ugly is considered a “shallow insult”?! You think those kids would agree?!

Why don’t you put a picture of yourself and your kids up and let us all trash your looks, as well as your kids and see if you still feel the comments made are “shallow”.

Hate is hate. No matter how you slice it, spin it or see it. Get your head out of your ass and stop trying to spin what what you all do to her and her family is OKAY.

If you saw a 3 year old outside your house with a bunch of grown ass woman standing around calling them ugly and fat would you stand there and say “oh it’s okay sweetie, it’s not anywhere near as bad as racism, these are just shallow insults, you can take it”.

Yeah....I wouldn’t think so. But it’s okay if your on the Internet right?!?
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry for the duplicate posts. I kept getting errors and now its posted like 3 times

AKA2020
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AKA2020 »

vandelynn wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:59 am
AKA2020 wrote:

What a joke to think you matter Image........
Sorry to rain on your parade GLadys but someone pegged me to Canada because I clearly stated I was FROM Canada. I’m sure your group doesn’t “miss much” though because you don’t have anything better to do but sit on a forum all day dissecting Aaryns every move. What a thing to feel accomplished for though. Our group doesn’t miss much Image Image ImageImageImageImage
#singlewhitefemale

Maybe you could give me some pointers? Because forum friends sticking together means “irl” friends also? But I’m flattered you took the time out of your seemingly busy schedule to write me a novel back. Thanks girl 🥰

#flatteredbutnothanks
Glass_halffull
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Glass_halffull »

AKA2020 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:11 pm
vandelynn wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:59 am
AKA2020 wrote:
#singlewhitefemale

Maybe you could give me some pointers? Because forum friends sticking together means “irl” friends also? But I’m flattered you took the time out of your seemingly busy schedule to write me a novel back. Thanks girl 🥰

#flatteredbutnothanks
Why are you on here? You know people are not going to remotely absorb your defence of Aaryn, you know people are not going to stop talking on here, so why are you wasting your energy? Your increasing your blood pressure dramatically, and getting ridiculously stressed out and furious for literally no reason. Nobody cares about your opinion, hell, not even Aaryn gives a shit about your opinion. Stop wasting your energy and go take a walk outside or something. Your irrelevant and your opinion is too, your not going to change anything here so save your breath.
casscooks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by casscooks »

AKA2020 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:03 pm
So you think calling innocent children ugly is considered a “shallow insult”?! You think those kids would agree?!

Why don’t you put a picture of yourself and your kids up and let us all trash your looks, as well as your kids and see if you still feel the comments made are “shallow”.

Hate is hate. No matter how you slice it, spin it or see it. Get your head out of your ass and stop trying to spin what what you all do to her and her family is OKAY.

If you saw a 3 year old outside your house with a bunch of grown ass woman standing around calling them ugly and fat would you stand there and say “oh it’s okay sweetie, it’s not anywhere near as bad as racism, these are just shallow insults, you can take it”.

Girl…why are you so bothered? Caring about looks is super shallow, is it not? If you don’t like what goes on in the forum, simply remove yourself. Not sure why you care so much that a bunch of anonymous women on the Internet are calling Aaryn’s kids ugly. Also, most don’t mention the appearance of her kids. They talked about her exploiting her children, her ugly house, botched lips, terrible parenting, and so forth. Those who call them ugly are entitled to their opinion. Not every child is going to be seemingly beautiful. Plus that is all subjective.
To end, racism is far worse than anything that has been said on this forum.
It’s time for you to log off!!
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote:Thread title suggestion:

Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich!

I like Aaryn for the most part but this is golden AF.

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

AKA2020 wrote:
AKA2020 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:04 am Because calling someone a c*** and saying their kids are ugly is SO much better then being a racist bitch hey?!

First of all it’s women*, second of all, they plaster their children all over the internet to make money off them. These girls aren’t going to have body issues because of us, it will be because their own mothers diet consists of adderall and rose....It honestly sucks those 3 girls have Aaryn as a mother because she has zero clue how to teach another human on loving themself and being happy in your own skin. It’s pretty clear Yaya only taught Aaryn materialistic things matter.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”