Has thanked: 0

Re: OkHowCanWeExploitTheKidsToday | OKBaby | Part 33

Unread post by blehhh »

rottiemama wrote:THREAD TITLE: OkHowCanWeExploitTheKidsToday | Part 33

THREAD CREDIT: ImmomSD

Previous:

Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
I never report, give videos thumbs up/down but this video I reported. I hope more people do so as well. I wish cps would pay them a visit or something. Because these two need to be taught how to care for their children and raise them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lyanna »

I don't think they don't go to the doctor because they're afraid the doctor might report them. They still plaster it everywhere on social media anyway. It's just that they don't have their priorities straight. Buying designer bags is apparently way more important than children's health.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Aww, you used my title! I have to share credit with ALittlestitious (did I spell it right?), for the inspiration!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:06 am Aww, you used my title! I have to share credit with ALittlestitious (did I spell it right?), for the inspiration!

Hey thanks! Always happy to inspire someone, especially when it involves ragging on these two morons!
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

I’m sorry can someone tell me....is okbaby the new let’s record our children hurt and bleeding every single vlog. Wtf is wrong with them. Put the camera down ffs. YouTube should ban family vlogs like these
VaCar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by VaCar »

Now its Alaya with a bloody foot! 2 down, 1 to go. Wth is going to happen to Teeny tomorrow?! Idiots!
fairy-13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fairy-13 »

how long until they stop blaming the kids and take responsibility for their stupid choices
telling a toddler not to do something...does that ever work?
okletsrecap
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okletsrecap »

Hello hello guys. I am back with yet ANOTHER accident vlog.
Vlog - She Cut Her Foot With Glass..

We start the vlog off with Oscar saying that his kids are accident prone. Or you know their parents just aren’t watching them close enough?

“YoUrE oK wE aLrEaDy TaLkEd AbOuT iT” aka shut the fuck up Alaya you’re bleeding and you’re fine.

Oscar tells his 3 year old: “dO nOt PlAy bY tHe GlAsS”
Alaya do you see why daddy tells you not to play by the glass?????? Because it cuts you! Duh.

Oskie scolds his kids and goes on to show us that there was a giant glass pile that the kids shouldn’t have played with. Even though they’re kids and kids immediately gravitate towards whatever adults tell them not to do. Beak nose wouldn’t understand though because he’s too busy being a hard ass and letting his kids fend for themselves.

Alaya thinks she tripped off the scooter but the piece of glass that was on the ground cut her through the shoe. So basically Alaya wasn’t playing with the glass but Oscar tells the vlog that she was to make it look like she wasn’t listening to him when he told her and Levi not to play with the glass.

Teeny (oscar’s favorite) makes an appearance

Alaya cries because Oscar doesn’t know how to comfort his kids.
This part actually broke my heart Image

Oscar expects his one year old to say thank you and the real parent, Levi, speaks facts and says that she can’t talk yet.

Oscar of course replays what happened to Alaya because he’s the greatest actor of all time.

“I tRy hArD tO kEeP yOu GuYs SaFe”

Oscar admits that it’s all on him but still blames his kids for trying to get into the glass.

Oscar tells his 3 and 4 year old that they need to toughen up more when they get hurt. I mean blood still scares me and I’m an adult but okay oskie whatever you say.

Kyra is finally home and teeny is casually awake at midnight.

Oscar shows Kyra her nespresso that came in the mail and HAHHAHAHAHA it’s so cute that Oscar decides to surprise her!!!!!!!!

Kyra throws shade and asks her brother if he’ll be the next co-owner that’s leaves her.

Andthatsprettymuchitfortodaysvlogrecap (if you guys haven’t caught on I’m making fun of Oscar when I write that)

Anywho...All I’ve learned from the past few vlogs is that Oscar thinks he’s making his kids tough by showing them tough love but really he’s going to make them resent the hell out of him. THEYRE TOO YOUNG FOR TOUGH LOVE WHEN THEYRE GENUINELY HURT OSCAR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Why do they just let Averie stay up? She has her own room since Alaya has been kicked out. There’s no reason a 1 year old should be up at midnight just because she woke up. If that’s the case go and try to get her back to sleep. Which they weren’t doing clearly. I bet Kyra wakes her up because she’s gone all day and doesn’t get to see her precious TEENY 🙄 if that was Alaya a few years ago she’d be ignoring her while she cried in her crib waiting for Kyla to go get her.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

You comfort a three year old when they hurt themselves not give them a long winded lecture that they clearly don't understand. They also don't need a damn camera in their face when they are hurt and distressed. They must really be struggling for vlog content these days.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Here's a thought Oscar, put some decent shoes on your child before letting her go out...They are so bad with their kids. It makes me sad that he can't do anything but lecture his crying toddler.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

how about shower or bath them no matter what they look filthy two parents home all the time and look disgusting
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

These two are famous for vlogging their kids when they get hurt! I remember the vlog they did a long time ago in Florida when Levi fell supposedly out of that play car and they didn’t take him to the Dr and of course Oscar re enacted the whole thing! I don’t understand how they keep getting away with the mistreatment of their children. I feel so bad for those kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Does Oscar ever wear a shirt? Or do 12 year old fans tell him he's so hot, so he needs to show off? Because 12 year olds thinking you're hot is just so gratifying.

bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Kyra save your fucking breath. The people who see right through your bullshit aka everyone that has a brain doesn’t want to hear “my kids are not in danger” yes they are you let them do incredibly dangerous things and half the time aren’t even watching them. She acts like just because she had a bad childhood her kids are well taken care of. Just because you grew up poor and were around drug addicts and alcoholics and your kids aren’t doesn’t mean shit. You both are irresponsible and need to take parenting classes. Stop blaming the children for getting hurt and start being an adult. Stop exploiting your kids to make a quick buck. All of what you post on the internet just shows how bad you both are at parenting.
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

gosh her rant on IG... i didn't watch everything but she's mixing everything ...
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Can you imagine what their neighbors think, watching oscar outside, shirtless, screaming at a camera while he re-enacts how his child just injured themselves? You know they see it, their neighborhood is full of houses practically on top of each other. They must be judging them hardcore....
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Whatever their parenting is, I still think it's fucked up people call CPS on these YouTubers. I absolutely hate that they click bait their children's accidents and injuries and use that as their thumbnails but it does not warrant a call to CPS from strangers. Unless I saw with my own eyes their kids being physically abused I wouldn't get involved.

I think that's just fucked up.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

wonderwall99 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 1:04 pm Whatever their parenting is, I still think it's fucked up people call CPS on these YouTubers. I absolutely hate that they click bait their children's accidents and injuries and use that as their thumbnails but it does not warrant a call to CPS from strangers. Unless I saw with my own eyes their kids being physically abused I wouldn't get involved.

I think that's just fucked up.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
i agree with you but in the rant she's mixing negative comments, CPS, her childhood , buying toys for the kids...

what i don't like are the clickbaity thumnails and the fact that they make drama out of injuries.

Return to “OKBaby”