Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4

THREAD CREDIT: RealtyBites

Previous:

Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Lol that picture she posted on her story of their engagement shoot ... shrimp is such a small boy 🤣🤣 tiny and spineless
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by charliema16 »

How is Tiff going to top Tara and Bri’s new houses? Especially if Tara get’s pregnant. She’s already played the pregnancy card, the gender card, the baby’s name reveal card and that’s all she has. They’ve tried to move several times and it’s not going to happen. I admit, I am bored in quarantine and I am so here for this! 😂🤪
ksucrews
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ksucrews »

Throw another shrimp on the barbie It's time for a Shrimp roast!

First, a single coupon for Mother's Day? Shrimp, you live your life like an expired coupon book Don't worry, I'm going to help you out. Go downstairs & spend 15 minutes rummaging through that shit show of a basement Pick out 5 pieces of plastic decor garbage that Tiff bought 2 years ago Wrap it up & give it to her I promise, she won't notice

Second, I can't with these pants I know we are all in quarantine & basically living by airport rules now, but I cannot watch a grown man in 4T pants anymore When the stores open, please take some of that money you skimmed off of BBL's donations & buy some pants in a MEN'S clothing store

Finally, in reference to that pic in the chat No sir...you are not Jay Cutler in this little fantasy Jay Cutler is 6'3 220 Jay Culter's feet rest on the floor when he sits in chairs Jay Culter is RETIRED after playing 12 years in one of the most brutal & demanding sports on Earth You got fired for cheating on your wife which you are now endlessly paying for in that sham of a marriage

Oh...and Jay could've bought that house

#boomroasted

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

ksucrews wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:23 am Throw another shrimp on the barbie It's time for a Shrimp roast!

First, a single coupon for Mother's Day? Shrimp, you live your life like an expired coupon book Don't worry, I'm going to help you out. Go downstairs & spend 15 minutes rummaging through that shit show of a basement Pick out 5 pieces of plastic decor garbage that Tiff bought 2 years ago Wrap it up & give it to her I promise, she won't notice

Second, I can't with these pants I know we are all in quarantine & basically living by airport rules now, but I cannot watch a grown man in 4T pants anymore When the stores open, please take some of that money you skimmed off of BBL's donations & buy some pants in a MEN'S clothing store

Finally, in reference to that pic in the chat No sir...you are not Jay Cutler in this little fantasy Jay Cutler is 6'3 220 Jay Culter's feet rest on the floor when he sits in chairs Jay Culter is RETIRED after playing 12 years in one of the most brutal & demanding sports on Earth You got fired for cheating on your wife which you are now endlessly paying for in that sham of a marriage

Oh...and Jay could've bought that house

#boomroasted

Throw another shrimp on the Barbie 💀💀 dying! Hahaha

He is clearly fascinated with jay cutler. He is as much jay cutler as tiff is Kristin cavallari. Let’s see a reality tv star and a freaking NFL QUARTERBACK. Beastons keep dreaming. You can’t even buy a house.
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

What rock are all of her viewers living under that they’ve never seen that crockpot meatball recipe before? That recipe has been around as long as crockpots have been around. It’s barf on me chicken all over again.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

GoAwayTiffani wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:02 am What rock are all of her viewers living under that they’ve never seen that crockpot meatball recipe before? That recipe has been around as long as crockpots have been around. It’s barf on me chicken all over again.
That's what happens when your fans are either preteens, teens, or barley adults who have never cooked or looked for a recipe a day in their life. It always amazes me too, she posts about the same recipe you can find 1000 times on pinterest and they all think it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Also what happened to a few months ago, little miss "I make everything from scratch." She sure is using a ton of premade, prepackaged foods lately. And she can't blame the pregnancy because she has been using frozen meatballs (aka the easiest thing in the world to make from scratch) since as long as I can remember. Also, now that I've said that, how long do you think before she's making homemade meatballs?
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

ALittleStitious wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:47 am
GoAwayTiffani wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:02 am What rock are all of her viewers living under that they’ve never seen that crockpot meatball recipe before? That recipe has been around as long as crockpots have been around. It’s barf on me chicken all over again.
That's what happens when your fans are either preteens, teens, or barley adults who have never cooked or looked for a recipe a day in their life. It always amazes me too, she posts about the same recipe you can find 1000 times on pinterest and they all think it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Also what happened to a few months ago, little miss "I make everything from scratch." She sure is using a ton of premade, prepackaged foods lately. And she can't blame the pregnancy because she has been using frozen meatballs (aka the easiest thing in the world to make from scratch) since as long as I can remember. Also, now that I've said that, how long do you think before she's making homemade meatballs?
I can already smell the stolen recipe in Sunday’s gEt It AlL dOnE, and for what it’s worth it smells like shit.
Last edited by yeahsureok on Fri May 08, 2020 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Tiff...Bri and Tara are building custom homes, everyone else is pregnant also. Bri is not finding out the gender, so she’s already more interesting than you. Brittani, well that goes without saying that her pregnancy is even more interesting. Basically what I’m trying to say, is that no one cares about your puppy! Should have put the 2k away for new construction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

Today’s vlog- right in the beginning carter praising Ella but before looks To see if the camera is rolling so he can get attention to praising sloth.

Also hate to break it to you tiffani- you posting your grocery haul on Sunday is not a Mother’s Day gift to the “mamas”. You’re nothing to aspire to and you’re sure as shit no gift. More like a curse.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

meanmuggin wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:52 am Today’s vlog- right in the beginning carter praising Ella but before looks To see if the camera is rolling so he can get attention to praising sloth.

Also hate to break it to you tiffani- you posting your grocery haul on Sunday is not a Mother’s Day gift to the “mamas”. You’re nothing to aspire to and you’re sure as shit no gift. More like a curse.
She so damn annoying. It’s like she doesn’t even hear herself talk. Just can’t give a normal “yes, I’ll post Sunday”..... nope, she’s the gift that keeps on giving. How fucking generous of you to put your groceries away and film it, sweetheart. What part of your ego do you need stroked today, Tiff? Life must be hard with all these other girl making huge announcements and you’re just over there pregnant for the 6373847372 time.... sooooo much to offer 👏🏽..... 👏🏽....... 👏🏽 🥱
Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

Keep on feeding your dog pizza and whip cream T.Idot. let's see how long he lives. SMH
ughnothx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ughnothx »

I'm so glad that theres people that see through their b.s..... i used to watch Tiffani's videos but recently stopped when she started restricting her diet and cutting out food groups because it was triggering my own ED.

I can't believe shes actually pregnant after she starved herself thats not healthy at all and it makes me so fucking mad because she was promoting EDs and theres many women that have a hard time conceiving because of an ED. And she's not even worried about anything going wrong with her pregnancy. I would do anything to have that carefree feeling and she flaunts it and takes it for granted...

After reading through these threds i realized theres so much wrong with this family. Especially the favoritism of Ella and how she is the biggest bully... I watched todays vlog oit of curiosity and they were telling Ella not to share ice cream?? And asking Tanner if he is going to eat grilled cheese for dinner "like always". Yeah, thats a healthy balanced meal

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

ughnothx wrote:I'm so glad that theres people that see through their b.s..... i used to watch Tiffani's videos but recently stopped when she started restricting her diet and cutting out food groups because it was triggering my own ED.

I can't believe shes actually pregnant after she starved herself thats not healthy at all and it makes me so fucking mad because she was promoting EDs and theres many women that have a hard time conceiving because of an ED. And she's not even worried about anything going wrong with her pregnancy. I would do anything to have that carefree feeling and she flaunts it and takes it for granted...

After reading through these threds i realized theres so much wrong with this family. Especially the favoritism of Ella and how she is the biggest bully... I watched todays vlog oit of curiosity and they were telling Ella not to share ice cream?? And asking Tanner if he is going to eat grilled cheese for dinner "like always". Yeah, thats a healthy balanced meal ImageImage

I’m so sorry she has triggered you. This has always been my #1 complaint about her. The first time I watched one of her vlogs I immediately knew she had an ED. Takes one to know one. It’s not even her appearance, it’s her attitude. Everything she does and says is disordered. It enrages me that she calls herself an inspiration. She’s feeding her viewers insecurities, promoting diet culture and triggering many, I’m sure. In today’s vlog, Chris says to Ella... “I’m pretty? Thank you! That’s all that matters!” And that’s exactly how these 2 think and are raising their poor children. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Oh nooo Keren beat her to it with a new puppy!!! LOL this is her karma for announcing her pregnancy before Bri. Sucks to suck beastons!
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Gossipgurl wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:28 am Oh nooo Keren beat her to it with a new puppy!!! LOL this is her karma for announcing her pregnancy before Bri. Sucks to suck beastons!
Hahaha I came here to say this. Girl can't catch a break trying to beat everyone to announcements and she still ends up losing. Too bad she still has to pretend to be friends with Keren because she's running out of them. Pretty sure they met at Keren's wedding cause Keren also has like 2 real life friends and had to make up ones from YouTube to have a decent guest list and for some reason thought T.ugli would be a good one
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I'm just now catching up on today's IG.

So, Ella is eating at the table (standing in a chair with a fork) and it looks like Chris is beside her, Tiffany is across from them filming and Carter is in the background being so hateful to whom I assume is poor Tanner? They don't even seem to notice?

I wish I could give poor Tanner some much needed undivided love and attention...poor little guy.

p.s. Tiffany's pretend anxiety is showing again. No one that has the problems she pretends to have with anxiety over her children's wellbeing would let a toddler stand in a chair and feed themselves with a fork. One wobble and that could be in her eyeball.
ughnothx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ughnothx »

CrankyPants wrote:I'm just now catching up on today's IG.

So, Ella is eating at the table (standing in a chair with a fork) and it looks like Chris is beside her, Tiffany is across from them filming and Carter is in the background being so hateful to whom I assume is poor Tanner? They don't even seem to notice?

I wish I could give poor Tanner some much needed undivided love and attention...poor little guy.

p.s. Tiffany's pretend anxiety is showing again. No one that has the problems she pretends to have with anxiety over her children's wellbeing would let a toddler stand in a chair and feed themselves with a fork. One wobble and that could be in her eyeball.
No wonder Ella always has bruises.. They try to make it a point to have more of Tanner in videos now because people were noticing he didn't get attention Image

I hope Tanner grows up to realize how toxic his family is toward him... i know siblings argue and can be mean to each other, but as a parent you should pay attention and notice when your kids are being mean so they learn to care about the feelings of other humans... especially when they are right in front of you!!!

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

when people like tiffany pretend to have anxiety because it makes for good thumbnails on YT, it does such a disservice to people that actually suffer from these things. You don't have to watch her for long to figure out she has an anxiety disorder all right....Convient Anxiety Disorder...CAD...she's only anxious when it's convenient and serves her purpose.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I find it so funny that all she has going on for views is a breeder puppy that she says she NEEDS SO BAD. Ummm. You need to feed your dog proper dog food and not neglect them to death. Spend time with your kids NOT in bed. Get off your lazy ass and cook and clean other than to make a video.

She pretty much handed her channel off to Shrimp since he's the one daily vlogging plus doing everything. I don't have much respect for the little man since he's a balless bitch to her, but I would respect him more If he took the crap role that he's been given and ran with it and made his channel a Dad channel where he showcases all the shit he does, throws some manly shit in there like mowing his own lawn, some home projects on his own, teaching some workouts, grilling etc. If he stopped enabling his skeletal lazy wife and making excuses for her behavior and actually embraced being the wife/mom/dad/Manny of the house I think I would respect that a little more.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”