The Lindquists: dELLEusional, deceitful, and divorcing | Part 4

Ariel82
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists: dELLEusional, deceitful, and divorcing | Part 4

Unread post by Ariel82 »

I also have problems finding ytmd on discord. Can someone invite me/send me a link? Username Ariel82! Lurkerabstinence!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

Really bummed that Elle only gets talked about on discord these days. This benefits her as all the shit talk about her is now private and not in the public eye. I bet she loves the fact that this thread is pretty much dead and only 'insiders' are now talking about her, privately so. I don't watch her videos (God I'd have to be stuck in a deep dark abyss of boredom to ever wanna watch one) so it was nice reading about the shitshow that is her channel here.

ps. - would love to see the IG story of her twerking, that sounds so cringey I love it! I doubt anyone screenrecorded it but on the off chance someone did, please do post it here :)
theoveruser
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by theoveruser »

For everyone asking about the discord, I'm pretty sure it's still down due to some issues.

The new video today, "how I budget" says nothing about how she budgets. She wants you to buy her budgeting ebook thing to know how she does it. Instead she tries to justify how her finances work with being separated from Dan.

Dan for some reason still pays half of her mortgage, property taxes and house insurance while paying child support and for his own rent somewhere.

She says they still have 4.5 years until their mortgage renewal which means that after they separated they renewed the mortgage together instead of selling the house and splitting the profits.

Elle says she can live in a tiny home or wherever and she would make it work, but we all know that is not true considering she uses nearly every square inch of her house for her own benefit currently (office, workout space, pottery room, single chair meditation space, etc.)

And there's a bunch of comments today that are baffled by the fact that she's a single mom again. And her replies are "clearly you haven't been watching then, it's been a year" 🤦
sunnyshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunnyshine »

Omg Dan pays table amount child support (prob $1800+) plus half the taxes, insurance and mortgage... Jesus. That is just robbery.

"Nobody is out to make the other destitute" - ummmmm. You're easily taking a HUGE portion of his pay so that you can stay home and do nothing all day... wtf.
SuperchicDeadpool
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SuperchicDeadpool »

SAY SINGLE MOM ONE MORE TIME!

And then mock people who are clueless because they don't know when you haven't formally addressed it on the channel they are commenting on. JFC. *headdesk*
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

Anyone learned anything from Elle's Budgeting video? It's basically regurgitated advice of live within your means. The problem is Elle just spent thousands this year on her pottery room, that pressure cooker/air fryer combo, a brand new dishwasher and fridge (the old ones worked just fine) and I'm pretty she leased a Volkswagen around after they separated. Oh and she just got her junk hauled for $300 when it didn't even fill the truck halfway. Yet she thrifts her kids clothes.

She titled the video how to create a budget with any income but she didn't even answer that question. She just spouted her income streams (she pointed out her #1 income stream is child support from Dan btw) and what monthly expenses she has. I really fail to see how that detailed personal information is relevant when you don't even break down how you budget it. Most budgeting people get transparent because they want to help and they really breakdown how much they spend in every category. In true Elle fashion, she gave us all her details with no useful advice on what to do with it other than live within your means, buy my ebook and hey watching the ads help! What I'd really like to know is how she spends her money, not her detailed income streams because at the end of the day, controlling your spending is what makes the budget works.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

It’s a real bummer that this site is so slow and hard to interact with. That’s the best part about discord, but I do hate that discord is so difficult to find. It makes finding new members hard. I also super hate that TeachIT isn’t heavily involved in our discussions anymore. I miss her! 😭
theoveruser
Wallflower
Wallflower

She has a short dedicated to her segment on CTV Ottawa today so I guess she's proud of this one and actually shares the link to it. First off they call her Ellie .... But she's talking about healthy treats for Halloween and fun things you can do on Halloween instead of trick or treating. But this woman needs to cite her sources or come up with something a little more original. I searched "healthy Halloween treats" and the first thing that came up is a post that includes her pumpkins and broomsticks. https://www.activekids.com/food-and-nut ... s-for-kids

And her ideas for fun Halloween things are just a scavenger hunt and a fort? Hasn't everyone been talking about doing a spooky scavenger hunt with their kids since we all starting thinking about Halloween?

This type of content is also nothing like what she posts on her YouTube channel and she's probably getting mom's subscribing to her or at least looking at her channel for content like this which there is none of. But I'm sure Elle is loving her publicity lately.
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

Yup, so Elle went on pinterest, pinned some Halloween kids activities, did it in real life just so she can take photos and videos and went on live TV to talk about it. I don't even think she normally does these Halloween activities with her own kids, other than saying she sewed them costumes in the past. I don't even think she decorates because that's not part of her aesthetic. It's funny how she talked about sneaking in healthy snacks with cute broomsticks when she admitted before she has a hard time with feeding her kids healthy foods. I know kids can be really picky so I do hope for Cohen and Forde that those healthy snacks tips have been working for them. If it was all done just for show, then that's really sad for her kids.
theoveruser
Wallflower
Wallflower

Hey everyone, I believe they have posted the new discord invite link. It's at the top of the ytmd home page.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The Lindquists: dELLEusional, deceitful, and divorcing | Part 4

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Does anyone find it strange that B will be 2 in May and she doesn’t walk. She crawls around like a ten month old. Her post today makes it seem like she isn’t even one yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Ladies, the new discord is gossip gate. I don’t know how to direct you there, but maybe that will help? Hope to see you there! Xx
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

chloe6124 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:02 pm Does anyone find it strange that B will be 2 in May and she doesn’t walk. She crawls around like a ten month old. Her post today makes it seem like she isn’t even one yet.
Children all develop differently and I'm sure B is still within the "normal" range and will be fine, but yes, I do find it a little odd that she's been crawling since she was around 10 months old, yet still doesn't walk. I don't think she even takes steps? She's only 18 months old, and a lot of development happens between 18 months and 24 months, so she has time to catch up. I also know crawling and walking aren't directly related to each other, it just seems like if a baby crawls it usually leads to walking four or five months later, not 8+ months.
leafblowernation
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by leafblowernation »

Can someone who knows how pleeeease post a link to the gossip gate discord? I can't find an elle thread on discord and im about to explode after watching her reel on Instagram today!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

bxmama

Unread post by bxmama »

fossilfinger wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:48 am
chloe6124 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:02 pm Does anyone find it strange that B will be 2 in May and she doesn’t walk. She crawls around like a ten month old. Her post today makes it seem like she isn’t even one yet.
Children all develop differently and I'm sure B is still within the "normal" range and will be fine, but yes, I do find it a little odd that she's been crawling since she was around 10 months old, yet still doesn't walk. I don't think she even takes steps? She's only 18 months old, and a lot of development happens between 18 months and 24 months, so she has time to catch up. I also know crawling and walking aren't directly related to each other, it just seems like if a baby crawls it usually leads to walking four or five months later, not 8+ months.
I know it’s late but I have two developmentally delayed modi’s and I am well versed on milestones. I have to say that 18 months is actually quite late to not be walking. Also...her birthday being in may means that now she is 20 months old. 15 months is the upper limit of “normal”. B absolutely should be walking by now and if she’s still not I hope Elle and/or Dan have discussed this with her Pediatrician and are getting developmental or physical therapy for her.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

leafblowernation wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:25 pm Can someone who knows how pleeeease post a link to the gossip gate discord? I can't find an elle thread on discord and im about to explode after watching her reel on Instagram today!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Hey, have you found it!
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamadrama »

I’m sorry if this has been discussed, most of the posts are kinda old but does anyone know why they even got divorced? I’m sure it wasn’t Dan’s idea.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Mamadrama wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:27 pm I’m sorry if this has been discussed, most of the posts are kinda old but does anyone know why they even got divorced? I’m sure it wasn’t Dan’s idea.
She’s never given an actual reason. Just that after years of therapy and trying it’s the best solution they could come up with alongside their therapist.
Lettucewrapfeelings

Unread post by Lettucewrapfeelings »

New lurker and first time poster here! I felt compelled to create an account because I have 1degree of separation from “Elle”and can’t stand this beast of a (fake allyship) woman. Firstly, let’s start with the fact that Elle Lindquist’s real first name is Elizabeth. She changed it legally to Elle to suit her fake “Swedish” image she’s trying to project. She’s not Swedish. She is originally from a small hick town in Ontario and has been grifting ever since she left. I have so much more tea to share about this aesthetically hideous and unintelligible woman… I have it on good authority (aka screenshots) that “Elle” was trolling Instagram and sending DMs to ex boyfriends well before she was divorced…. For some reason she presumed that eligible bachelors would want a fundamentalist Christian with 3 kids, more baggage than an airport, a used up body, who broadcasted her vagina on YouTube, and who has a plethora of psychiatric issues as a girlfriend when there’s a plethora of quality women out there. She’s nasty, like really really nasty.
richunclejennifer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by richunclejennifer »

Lettucewrapfeelings wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:45 pm New lurker and first time poster here! I felt compelled to create an account because I have 1degree of separation from “Elle”and can’t stand this beast of a (fake allyship) woman. Firstly, let’s start with the fact that Elle Lindquist’s real first name is Elizabeth. She changed it legally to Elle to suit her fake “Swedish” image she’s trying to project. She’s not Swedish. She is originally from a small hick town in Ontario and has been grifting ever since she left. I have so much more tea to share about this aesthetically hideous and unintelligible woman… I have it on good authority (aka screenshots) that “Elle” was trolling Instagram and sending DMs to ex boyfriends well before she was divorced…. For some reason she presumed that eligible bachelors would want a fundamentalist Christian with 3 kids, more baggage than an airport, a used up body, who broadcasted her vagina on YouTube, and who has a plethora of psychiatric issues as a girlfriend when there’s a plethora of quality women out there. She’s nasty, like really really nasty.

I will sip your tea. Tell me more.

She lives in my neck of the woods so I've always been lowkey interested. Everyone keeps alluding to her maiden name, and that she was a teacher.

Return to “Q-Z”