The Lindquists: dELLEusional, deceitful, and divorcing | Part 4

okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists: dELLEusional, deceitful, and divorcing | Part 4

Unread post by okaythatlldo »

Now we’re cooking with fire! Thanks Nacholife! Waiting for my verification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nacholife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nacholife »

I just read her blog post from today. What a tantrum she threw! And doesn’t she realize so many people don’t have a Facebook account?!! She’s going to end up with 20 subscribers only.

I thought Elle was being paid by other Youtubers for her guidance on how to grow their channel and sponsorships, etc (remember all their “conference calls” she used to mention). How can she possibly give out advice as a professional when she can’t even handle her own channel.

I remember her raving how she makes more money than some youtubers with a million subscribers . I assume through sponsorships. What happened to all those sponsorships? It’s like she gave up and thought God would just gift her with money??

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

And in that post how every time she brings up money she brings up her “charity partner” good grief. She’s hiding behind a stick and thinks it’s an oak. No one is dumb enough to believe that she’s asking for money but doesn’t need the money for herself.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Nacholife wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:12 pm I just read her blog post from today. What a tantrum she threw! And doesn’t she realize so many people don’t have a Facebook account?!! She’s going to end up with 20 subscribers only.
Her ideas are absolutely nonsensical. She can't say that she wants to collect money solely because she wants a more intimate community but then also say not everyone has to pay money, people who really want to be in the community will just have someone else pay for them. That's not an effective gatekeeping strategy at all. Honestly, if people are that dedicated to her they'd probably be willing to pay for than $2 per month. If she charged $10 a month or even more I bet she would get the "community" she really wants, i.e. butt-kissers only. As money-grubbing as I think it is, I still think, from a business perspective, it would be smarter for her to charge as much as possible, not as little as possible, so that she can truly keep out people she doesn't want in.

She also says she couldn't use YouTube for exclusive videos if she had a Patreon. What do other Patreon users do? Do they all use Vimeo? Has she actually researched this? The Patreon actually seems like the best option to me, at least the one that will give her the platform and the structure she wants, even though she claims it's her worst option. It will only not work for her because she wants to have her cake and eat it too, and she won't adapt when she wants to make changes, but will try to make the community and YouTube adapt around her.
okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think going to Facebook would be a bad move. So many people don’t have it, don’t want it, are trying to spend less time on it, or are getting rid of it. Or maybe they would open up a brand new account just to join Elle’s group but then they’d look like trolls with fake accounts and/or be forced to give up the anonymity they’re seeking from Facebook. All to appease Elle and save her from the Karens. That’s a lot for her to ask of viewers. They are entitled to their anonymity from her and everyone else.

AND I think she gets the absolute least engagement from Facebook, compared to Instagram and YouTube. Why move everything over to that platform?

All ideas for you to consider for your next blog rant, Elle!

Skinnie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Skinnie »

One day maybe Elle will grow up and become a mature woman. This all boils down to not being able to handle honest feedback and criticism. She is floundering around because she wants the praise of the die-hards but cannot handle naysayers. She does not like or tolerate diversity when it comes to opinions and judgement.
Either keep your private life private; or share. Either accept both positive and negative comments; or turn them off. Problem solved.
And if you need money: sell your shit, down-size, or get a job ffs.

She is so bratty and self-involved to think real people with real lives and real problems want to concern themselves with the nonsense she spewed in that blog post.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Just an FYI to anyone who hasn’t made it over to Discord, there are a bunch of us over there and the conversation is pretty active!

I agree about Elle being out of her mind switching platforms. Youtube may not be perfect, but it’s her responsibility to make the best of it. It’s like she can’t accept the responsibility of her crap work ethic, so she will make her audience follow her to different platforms? No one likes her that much. I only watch because I’m already on YouTube. I don’t even know if I would follow youtubers I actually like to a different platform. She’s making this WAY to complicated for people. She needs to get a part time job to cover her bills, not make a mess of all of this and expect her viewers to pick up her slack
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She still doesn’t understand she is a snob and nobody likes her. Moving to a different format is not going to change that. Maybe one day she will decide to be her self and stop looking down on others.

okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

TeachIT we miss you!

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

okaythatlldo wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:54 am TeachIT we miss you! Image

YES 🙌🏼 Girl, come meet us on Discord!
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Margie wrote:
okaythatlldo wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:54 am TeachIT we miss you! Image

YES Image Girl, come meet us on Discord!
Ok I’ve got to sit down and figure it out!!

chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

Well she finally did it!
She just admitted to the divorce on Instagram

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JustAMereMuggle »

Can you believe the BS she's pulling with the paywall thing? Just for her divorce video? From what I hear it's all "we made a mutual decision" and "it's for the kids". Ya right. Poor Dan got sucked into a one sided marriage and tossed out once she got her kids (and her precious female prodigy).
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

I believe it was one sided. Elle is a monster who was out for Dans money this entire time. We called it.
BeepBoop28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeepBoop28 »

She’s really trying to claim she didn’t lose her appetite from stress?? While I personally believe she does intentionally restrict her food intake normally she can’t deny she was feeling less hungry than normal during her separation.

I went through an extremely stressful time in my youth and just lost my appetite. I was ‘normal’ weight prior so I didn’t have much to lose and I looked skeletal at my lowest. It wasn’t that I was trying to lose weight but the stress resulted in me not feeling hungry and when I did eat - because I knew I needed to - it made me feel sick and like I was going to throw up.

She’s so fucking dense. Even I knew my weight loss/lack of appetite was due to stress and I was half her age then.
WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WatchinTheWreck »

So they split 3-4 months after having a baby? Then why did they have another baby? I would Never dream of bringing children purposely into a failing relationship, so I am going to assume she blindsided Dan with divorce/was planning this all along.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Discord people, Can someone fill us in on all the tea recently? I miss reading here lol. I just don’t have time to add another gossip forum to my day, If that makes sense.

chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

Is there nothing good to share??
I have not watched her in a while

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

We’re all on the discord! Lots of fun and action over there! Come join us

okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh man, too much good shit to boil down for an update hahaha. We are hard at work psychoanalyzing her every move over on Discord. I believe there’s a forum link if you scroll up, posted by Nacholife! Download the Discord app and meet us there.

Return to “Q-Z”