Norris Nutties

autumnzz_spring
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Norris Nutties

Unread post by autumnzz_spring »

Thoughts on the norris nuts? Sabre, Sockie, Biggy,Naz, Disco, Charm. names are so unusual, I feel sorry for them, and leave forum title suggestions as well please.
<3 They see me rollin', They hatin':p <3
baileebunny
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Norris Nutties

Unread post by baileebunny »

I generally think they are a great family I love how each of the siblings take care of each other and love their relationship. They had me looking sideways when they wanted to Charm Baby but other then that I think their a great family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mikaydean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mikaydean »

Those names are nicknames not their real names. Those children are very close to each other but I don't watch them enough to give an honest opinion about the videos.
baileebunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by baileebunny »

mikaydean wrote:Those names are nicknames not their real names. Those children are very close to each other but I don't watch them enough to give an honest opinion about the videos.
Sabre,Naz,Disco,and Charm are their real names. Sockies is Cerus and Biggys is Coda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AussieMumma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AussieMumma »

Their names are weird, but they seem to be a beautiful family. My kids love their vlogs and I don’t mind watching them either. Much more palatable than tic tac toy and other bratty youtubers!
I do think that like many other youtubers they are somewhat wasteful- spending a few hundred dollars on challenges like building their cardboard house, outside bedrooms and stuff but they’re not as annoying as they could be 😂
bl00di3f4c3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bl00di3f4c3 »

I feel like their a pretty decent family yes the names are weird and their a bit loud but they do seem to care alot about each other and the kids seem to really enjoy making videos.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”