Tara Spenderson- Begging for babies from her spouse to pay for another house | Part 13

GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Tara Spenderson- Begging for babies from her spouse to pay for another house | Part 13

Post by GGnella »

It’s so sickening that she forced products on us to buy while she gets them all for free !!
Carol
Talker
Talker

Re: Tara Spenderson- Begging for babies from her spouse to pay for another house | Part 13

Post by Carol »

Tara announced on her Instastories that since we all love her cleaning videos, she is going to film more of these types of vlogs for us.
kaper
Informer
Informer

Post by kaper »

Oh, boy!! Cleaning videos. I wonder if she has a swipe up for her favorite rubber gloves? I can't wait to see her clean the oven, scour the toilet bowls and de-scum the shower. It must be time to remove the grill from the bottom of the refrigerator. There must be mounds of dog hair and crumbs clogged in the fins behind there. Has she ever pulled the drain screen at the bottom of her dishwasher? It most likely needs a scrubbing. I need to see some of her ideas to make these chores easier for me.
mssqueen233
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mssqueen233 »

Desperate for content I see haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justheretogossip
Talker
Talker

Post by Justheretogossip »

I don’t even watch her clean with me videos anymore. Those type of videos just bore my tbh. It doesn’t help that hers are kinda stupid and are not actually cleaning. It’s just her going through and sorting out all the endless free shit she gets which is insane how much free crap people send her and then wiping down some counters and putting cleaning products or vitamins on those spinning carousels in the cupboards. They are just boring. Surely she has a house keeping that comes once a month or every two weeks or something because there’s no way she’s scrubbing toilets, baseboards, oven, showers, drains, cleaning windows, wiping the blinds, the fans. She doesn’t do that but that I would actually watch 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Sobinski
Talker
Talker

Post by Sobinski »

She had a 3 min time lapse of her struggling to attach a label to a box. I’d rather watch paint dry.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Informer
Informer

Post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Why does her dog need a label for a filing bin? Is her dog going to start doing art projects?
Kslg73
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Kslg73 »

I feel like if they’re converting their garage to a room or something permanent it will throw buyers off when they sell their house. A lot of people like garages to park in and store things. At least I would

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:54 pm
Why does her dog need a label for a filing bin? Is her dog going to start doing art projects?

I didn't watch but I assume vet records.
txsflower2
Talker
Talker

Post by txsflower2 »

I have to agree with previous posts, Bailey’s speech development sounds like she may have a hard time hearing properly

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

txsflower2 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:55 pm
I have to agree with previous posts, Bailey’s speech development sounds like she may have a hard time hearing properly

Her tilting her head is another sign it could be hearing.
THC
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by THC »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:28 pm

I have to admit I also have a file for my pets. Vet and vaccine records.
violet08
Talker
Talker

Post by violet08 »

I had to watch Tara’s stories over and over to understand what bailey was saying. I fought instead of I thought
Tman23
Talker
Talker

Post by Tman23 »

All of the praise she is getting from cleaning her office is a little cray on her comments section. That was one of the most repetitive and annoying videos like usual. Plus that segment with the "color coordinated folder" was super snooze. Plus they were all the same color. I dunno maybe it's just me but I would have picked different colors or rainbow colors for the folders. Plus does she not have a picture of Shay like usual? She has Baylee and Gushing Grayson but where is Shay??
Tman23
Talker
Talker

Post by Tman23 »

All of the praise she is getting from cleaning her office is a little cray on her comments section. That was one of the most repetitive and annoying videos like usual. Plus that segment with the "color coordinated folder" was super snooze. Plus they were all the same color. I dunno maybe it's just me but I would have picked different colors or rainbow colors for the folders. Plus does she not have a picture of Shay like usual? She has Baylee and Gushing Grayson but where is Shay??
Tman23
Talker
Talker

Post by Tman23 »

Hahah I thought the same thing at first and busted out laughing. If Chloe is gonna start making pictures I am sure it would say "HELP ME" lol
VegasMom
Amateur
Amateur

Post by VegasMom »

"Loved today's devotional so I wanted to sell.. I mean share it with you". She is so pathetic and will literally do anything to make that dollar.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Informer
Informer

Post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

THC wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:32 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:28 pm

I have to admit I also have a file for my pets. Vet and vaccine records.
I have one too, but it's in my big file folder with all my other household documents. Car records, etc
I don't have a whole separate color coordinated thing with his name on it
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Post by PhreePanda »

I love how she’s showing off about God/ her devotional.... Then her alcohol.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn »

She is so devoted to God that she says
"And on the seventh day we rest and only post 50 swipe ups instead of 100!"
~ Tara "The Man" Henderson

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

Her alcohol cart in reach of little ones still bothers me.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Her alcohol cart in reach of little ones still bothers me.
Same! Her precious Bailey would never do something like that though Image Only her "marriage ruiner" child Shay would, therefore it's not an issue. Smh

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn »

I think that may have been the first time I seen that boy actually move! It's funny how many of these terrible YouTube moms let these comments influence their ig stories and vlogs. Everyone said Grayson is like a 4 month old and then a day or so later there's suddenly a story of him crawling.

Tman23
Talker
Talker

Post by Tman23 »

Could give two craps on what is so important on their garage. Who the fuck gets excited about a garage??
violet08
Talker
Talker

Post by violet08 »

I’ve noticed any exciting news they have is always material.

Return to “Q-Z”