Tara Spenderson- Begging for babies from her spouse to pay for another house | Part 13

Harmony89
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Spenderson- Begging for babies from her spouse to pay for another house | Part 13

Unread post by Harmony89 »

Tara: "I'm gonna go on a juice cleanse and try to eat healthier".

So how long is this "health kick" gonna last? Three days? She'll be in the drive-thru at Dunkin' by next week, I guarantee it.

At the end of the vlog I was surprised to see her without makeup and fake tan on her face. Not trying to be mean, but she doesn't look that great. You can tell she's gained weight in her face.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tara Spenderson- Begging for babies from her spouse to pay for another house | Part 13

Unread post by RiverRose »

Graysky33 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:35 pm
tarafannot wrote:OMG, DID anyone see that she has this in the description of her last video???

QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUNG LIVING? TEXT "INFO" TO (949) 767-0892 (MY ACTUAL CELL NUMBER)
She probably forgot the word "NOT"

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Strangely enough, I think it probably IS. Area code 949 is from San Diego where she's from.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

A lot of YT'ers are doing the extra phone, very well could be an app.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:50 pm A lot of YT'ers are doing the extra phone, very well could be an app.
True. It's interesting though that she would choose a San Diego area code.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Peep Adam’s comment on Aaryn’s pic. He totally has a crush on her. Of course he’s claiming it was an innocent hi, but naw Adam, that was a “how YOU doin” hi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

gray has shaken like that from day one every time he wasn't in clothes you saw it and when brought up it was he was cold no he has always done it and its not normal don't even get me started on the rest this feels like a bait question anyone here has seen the talk for months about his delays
Mean_girl145
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mean_girl145 »

anxietyqueen wrote:Peep Adam’s comment on Aaryn’s pic. He totally has a crush on her. Of course he’s claiming it was an innocent hi, but naw Adam, that was a “how YOU doin” hi.

He does that to Hillary all the time, I’m thinking it’s just something he does but I’m surprised Tara is cool with it

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I do think that person read into that "oh hi" a bit much. Although some of Adam's other comments are inappropriate though. The "daddy" thing bothers me more than him saying hi (Tara does this to Nick to and Hilary also calls him daddy).
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

RiverRose wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:52 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:50 pm A lot of YT'ers are doing the extra phone, very well could be an app.
It's an Orange County area code, not San Diego
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:27 pm
RiverRose wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:52 pm
It's an Orange County area code, not San Diego
As well as San Diego County, “specifically parts of Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton”
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

TRat and Aaryn are doing a juice cleanse together. I think they are hoping to lose weight. They will. Until they begin to eat again. I do water only a few times a year for a few weeks, and have done so for 6 years now. I’ve done juice but it’s just gross to me after a few days and not as effective holistically. To each their own on opinions on the topic but never doing a fast and starting at 7 days is reckless. If she breaks down and eats a big meal, she will pay for it with so much pain. Actually breaking the fast is even more important because of that. I’m sure they will finish strong. Just like their fitness challenge.

All that alcohol is packing on the pounds and the essential oils are messing with their hormones. Like, tea tree and lavender oils spike estrogen. That’s probably why Adam is a bitch boy and Tara is packing on the pounds.
Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

So Queen B is wearing a Biggie Smalls shirt on IG...like she has any idea who that is. Is this another attempt from Tman to show her BLM support????? Yes, RIP Biggy but still...Wow. Just wow.
Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

So Queen B is wearing a Biggie Smalls shirt on IG...like she (or Tman) have any idea who that is. Is this another attempt from Tman to show her BLM support????? Yes, RIP Biggy but still...Wow. Just wow.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She bought those graphic tees awhile ago for the kids.
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

Wait, what? How is it a miracle worker? Poor kid was already sleeping like 20 hours a day before![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... c825b1.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

Guess she had to make a Grayson walking video because she resds here. Hi Tara.
Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

I think this is the most Grayson has made any noise.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Okay that was hardly walking ... taking steps yes assisted and falling... his poor arms still just seems off. But Tman ... HE IS WALKING!!!
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

So I'm going back on her vlogs bc I wanted to see the one where someone said he was swaddled so tight and the snoo or whatever its called was shaking him so much and I past this thumbnail and I'm just going to leave it here lol Did she even preview this thumbnail? Lol Image

Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

I can’t help but laugh that this vlog was nothing but a sad attempt to say FU to this page. We all know you read here Tman 😂 so glad to see that Greyson makes actual noise. That’s a relief. What’s up with that “walking” though. His little arms are so awkward, I think that’s from the swaddle and then maybe from being put in the walker all the time he’s used to his arms being up idk they are just so weird and again they are shaking. I’ll say I am glad they are actually working with him but this is something they should have encouraged months ago I mean my kids walked like that at like 9-10 months. Just goes to show how lazy they are and how often they put him in something. You notice they still have a little baby bouncer swing thing that you use for newborns out. I saw it when she was cleaning. Wouldn’t be surprised if she still puts Greyson in that thing.
Also this weird addiction to summer moon is annoying.

Return to “Tara Henderson”