Phil and Alex: Jesus #2, Cassidy Drew, was prophesied (unlike the other two).

Kjlm208
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Phil and Alex: Jesus #2, Cassidy Drew, was prophesied (unlike the other two).

Post by Kjlm208 »

peony2528 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:20 am
Dani_465 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:21 pm
Well hopefully P&A appreciate the handmade quilt. Hopefully Mallory isn’t the same one who sent trashy a quilt. Mallory’s grandmother made the quilt.

The colors look to bright for P&A’s fugly muted colors.
I don't understand why people send them homemade items, that quilt would have taken hours to make! Another woman sent a cross stitched unicorn picture, again that would have taken so long to make! Just to have Alex glance over it and say thanks in an insta story.
I don't understand why people send your tubers anything. Like I don't send anytime else that I don't know random stuff in the mail?!
Naya9018
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Phil and Alex: Jesus #2, Cassidy Drew, was prophesied (unlike the other two).

Post by Naya9018 »

I just came here to post the same thing! There is NO WAY that family photo on Instagram is not photoshopped. You're so right, her face has been thinned with either FaceTune or liquify tool on Photoshop and I have a hard time believing she's lost that much baby weight already. All she does is lay around all day in her PJ's!

For people who claim to be honest and authentic (and "encouragers"), this kind of stuff is straight up lying if that photo is fake. Not to mention how would it be "encouraging" other moms if you portray yourself thinner that soon after delivery? Wouldn't you want to show that you don't have to lose the baby weight so soon and that outward image doesn't matter? All that matters should be your unicorn bio baby and sleeping.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Amelia322 »

Why did they choose Tennessee? It seems like they thrive off people loving ON them, family friends etc, and they moved away from all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sondraK »

Amelia322 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:00 am
Why did they choose Tennessee? It seems like they thrive off people loving ON them, family friends etc, and they moved away from all that.

I guess bio baby deserves a farm in the country
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkMoscato »

Her outfit of the day today is just baby wearing up top, then a maxi skirt and slippers.

Was she this obsessed with skin-to-skin with her other two babies?
RiverRose
Amateur
Amateur

Post by RiverRose »

PinkMoscato wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:20 pm
Her outfit of the day today is just baby wearing up top, then a maxi skirt and slippers.

Was she this obsessed with skin-to-skin with her other two babies?
Of course not.
What the_
Amateur
Amateur

Post by What the_ »

Amelia322 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:00 am

Cuz Tennessee is cheaper to live in than California? Houses a lot cheaper.
What the... :jd:
Amsouthernbell
Talker
Talker

Post by Amsouthernbell »

Ok I watched the newest vlog and about lost it...

Why the actual fuck would you bring a medically fragile child close to chickens? Don’t get me wrong we have chickens and I love them....but chickens are not clean for crying out loud they will eat their own companions...how stupid are Phil and Alex...

Oh and why is mrs.super clean and non toxic not cloth diapering...oh I know because that would be actual work...

Man these people are aggravating
boredonthekeyboard
Amateur
Amateur

Post by boredonthekeyboard »

They came home from the hospital and then left the newborn baby in the car for several minutes, awkwardly standing there and filming. Phil went on and on calling his mom “Mommy,” which was really... strange... it took one of the grandparents saying something like, “Get her out of there! It’s too hot!”

Also, do these people not take coronavirus seriously at all? They were so whiny that they had to wear masks in the hospital, and you could tell they were taking their masks off anytime they didn’t have doctors and nurses eyes on them. Now, they have flown in an entire retirement home of relatives, people who were definitely at an advanced risk category. They have a medically fragile newborn. I wouldn’t let anyone near her if it was me, but there they are having old people breathing in her face and then putting her next to dirty barn animals. They baffle me!

Also, “Philip’s a girl!” Why yes, yes he is! 😂😂😂

WHY SO MANY CHICKENS? What are they going to do with a million chickens???
IVFwarrior
Talker
Talker

Post by IVFwarrior »

Amsouthernbell wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:41 am
Ok I watched the newest vlog and about lost it...

Why the actual fuck would you bring a medically fragile child close to chickens? Don’t get me wrong we have chickens and I love them....but chickens are not clean for crying out loud they will eat their own companions...how stupid are Phil and Alex...

Oh and why is mrs.super clean and non toxic not cloth diapering...oh I know because that would be actual work...

Man these people are aggravating
Actually, Alex has surprised me. I really did think she would cloth diaper her precious unicorn bio-baby. Because plastic toxins good enough for her adopted girls couldn't surely touch the butt of Cassidy.

Maybe she got caught out with the lack of newborn surgery. Perhaps didn't give it any thought given that they were expecting 4 weeks in the hospital.

But I wouldn't put it past her to eventually transition to cloth diapers. And get on her high-horse and be all judge-y at everyone else using disposables. But the shit show (literally) would be fun! Can't wait to see the piles of dirty diapers all over the floor. They'd run out of clean cloth every 2nd day.
DarthMama
Amateur
Amateur

Post by DarthMama »

boredonthekeyboard wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:14 pm

Also, “Philip’s a girl!” Why yes, yes he is! 😂😂😂

WHY SO MANY CHICKENS? What are they going to do with a million chickens???
I lost it laughing at that point.
mg1978
Amateur
Amateur

Post by mg1978 »

It seemed kinda sad how excited the girls were just to have a clean house. I swear there are so many things about Alex that shock the hell outta me. She comes off as very prim and proper but she's not exactly the "crunchy granola" Susy Homemaker shed have us believe lol her house is always a wreck. Phil's MoM is the one does a lot of the work. Cassidy is cute. The necklace thing makes me feel sad for the other girls tho.
beccacita
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by beccacita »

Another thing I cannot stand is the over-the -top, nearly crying thing Alex does when she clenches her fist and puts it to her chest and says "we don't have to do surgery" or "there's no coarc." Like, okay, we get it, now can we please move on?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Phil and Alex”