KkandRacialSlurs: wannabe boss, faking loss, hopping on the cause. | KKandBabyJ | Part 76

blazedhighhhh
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandRacialSlurs: wannabe boss, faking loss, hopping on the cause. | KKandBabyJ | Part 76

Post by blazedhighhhh »

Definitely looks photoshopped why can’t we just love how we look instead of making ourselves seem perfect online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ryrose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: KkandRacialSlurs: wannabe boss, faking loss, hopping on the cause. | KKandBabyJ | Part 76

Post by ryrose »

So the old house is officially for sale... Zillow says the house is worth 19k less than what they're selling it for. Do you think they listed the house at $616k because 6-16 is their anniversary?? (I only remember the date because it's also my birthday lol). Just a weird observation. I understand most houses are listed higher than actual value because buyers negotiate them down, but how convenient that it's also their anniversary.
Cat007
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Cat007 »

Where is Nonni going if they’re selling the old house? A part of me was actually hoping they’d go back to the old house, the kids seem(ed) so much happier there, and the backyard was perfect for a big dog.

madlmadness
Amateur
Amateur

Post by madlmadness »

ryrose wrote:So the old house is officially for sale... Zillow says the house is worth 19k less than what they're selling it for. Do you think they listed the house at $616k because 6-16 is their anniversary?? (I only remember the date because it's also my birthday lol). Just a weird observation. I understand most houses are listed higher than actual value because buyers negotiate them down, but how convenient that it's also their anniversary.
I think they’re listing it so high because of all the renovations they did to it. but even with the laundry room and weird “mud room” it’s still not worth 616K. they might even be tacking on the cost of the new pool enclosure. Ya know trying to get every dime back they possibly can since they seem to be going under

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Redcar2019 »

ryrose wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:48 pm
So the old house is officially for sale... Zillow says the house is worth 19k less than what they're selling it for. Do you think they listed the house at $616k because 6-16 is their anniversary?? (I only remember the date because it's also my birthday lol). Just a weird observation. I understand most houses are listed higher than actual value because buyers negotiate them down, but how convenient that it's also their anniversary.
Interesting because $19,000 is almost exactly what they owe in back taxes and the HOA lien on the house (not including Khoas separate Lien) and apparently that will be deducted from what they sell the house for
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

All of the stuff they have and they can't pay their taxes. But they are ttc another baby and just buy more "stuff". They must be counting on number 4 to bring some $$$ in.

Whatever happened to setting Nonie up for life. Unless she decided to move out which would leave the house empty. But she seemed to be making it a home with her decor and things.

Knowing its for sale makes me sad for Landon when just the other day they were asking which is his favorite. Although he probably said it because he enjoys going to see Nonie and doesn't matter which house that's at I think he does miss it the most. Lakes are fun for a weekend getaway (my family has a vacation home at the lake) but I know my toddlers would much rather have the yard/swing set to play like Landon seems to enjoy.
skippy1931
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by skippy1931 »

wtf they are selling it where was it posted can someone send the link? poor nonnie i was just thinking after their last video how dispectful how they just steam rolled into the house with their brats and she was coming in the door to her house wtf someone send me a link please and i want to hear why they are selling. also who said they were trying to get out of the lake house as well
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

skippy1931 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:29 pm
wtf they are selling it where was it posted can someone send the link? poor nonnie i was just thinking after their last video how dispectful how they just steam rolled into the house with their brats and she was coming in the door to her house wtf someone send me a link please and i want to hear why they are selling. also who said they were trying to get out of the lake house as well
I don't think they've mentioned in the video that they are selling it. I thought for sure they were hinting to move back there when the lease is up on the lake house (Keren's rant about how it costs more and they didn't want to move, her poor me over having to live in a lake house). I'm sure now they will address it since they read here though.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse »

Literally google keren and khoa house and the after all the youtube links the first link is for zillow
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse »

How old are the listing photos? Did they just pick up and leave all their shit at the old house and buy everything new for the lake house??
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Post by Emysere »

Also Khoa is the listing agent :lol: In fairness, I'm pretty sure they didn't announce it because they didn't want little 'haters' making visits just to see them/the house. But it's pretty shitty to sell the house out from under Nonnie when she'd already started to settle in. More fool her for trusting those two!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse »

Emysere wrote:Also Khoa is the listing agent :lol: In fairness, I'm pretty sure they didn't announce it because they didn't want little 'haters' making visits just to see them/the house. But it's pretty shitty to sell the house out from under Nonnie when she'd already started to settle in. More fool her for trusting those two!
Geez the listing blurb is awful. His grammar and descriptive words need work. ImageImage
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Post by Emysere »

Haulnarse wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:47 am
Emysere wrote:Also Khoa is the listing agent :lol: In fairness, I'm pretty sure they didn't announce it because they didn't want little 'haters' making visits just to see them/the house. But it's pretty shitty to sell the house out from under Nonnie when she'd already started to settle in. More fool her for trusting those two!
Geez the listing blurb is awful. His grammar and descriptive words need work. ImageImage
I read the blurb and thought wow this sounds so unprofessional. There was no information about the house. Just blah blah about the different equipment they'd had installed. It made so much more sense when I saw who wrote it!
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wonderwall99 »

In all honesty, I would buy that house. I personally think it's so perfect for a growing family. You all know I've said this multiple times, the backyard is PERFECT for their boys, the house can definitely accommodate them as they get older and because it's all mostly one level its even perfect to retire in.
If I lived in Florida and had the money I would buy it.
But ain't nobody leaving Canada.

They're so dumb, they would rather sell that house that holds so many memories and also fits their family so much better just to keep up appearances meanwhile youtube is going up in flames.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Post by Emysere »

wonderwall99 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:37 am
In all honesty, I would buy that house. I personally think it's so perfect for a growing family. You all know I've said this multiple times, the backyard is PERFECT for their boys, the house can definitely accommodate them as they get older and because it's all mostly one level its even perfect to retire in.
If I lived in Florida and had the money I would buy it.
But ain't nobody leaving Canada.

They're so dumb, they would rather sell that house that holds so many memories and also fits their family so much better just to keep up appearances meanwhile youtube is going up in flames.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
They're not even selling it to keep up appearances. They're selling it to keep up with the taxman 😂 They were smart enough to keep it when they moved because we all know it's a ridiculously expensive rental so selling the previous house would have been stupid. But now they have no choice. When youtube finally crashes, they'll be left with nothing to show for all the money they earned off the backs of their kids.
skippy1931
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by skippy1931 »

the only ones I feel bad for our those kids that they made money off of and blew and because they are such shitty parents they have a life time of embarrassment and bullying thanks to every bit of their life on the internet . great job losers and I feel bad for nonie
skippy1931
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by skippy1931 »

the only ones I feel bad for our those kids that they made money off of and blew and because they are such shitty parents they have a life time of embarrassment and bullying thanks to every bit of their life on the internet . great job losers and I feel bad for nonie
Ayemes
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Ayemes »

Anyone else notice they just scared off their neighbor at the lake house too house next door is selling after being there for almost 15 years

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Post by ALittleStitious »

skippy1931 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:46 am
Right? Those poor kids. We all know they prefer the old house (and why wouldn't they?) And they ripped them out of it for an obnoxiously big lake house. Now they're selling it and I bet anything they'll be out of the lake house in a year or two (after baby number four doesn't bring in enough cash or make it feel "like home") thus forcing those kids to have to get used to a whole nother house. No stability, and no money left, even though they're the ones who made their parents that money.
mahamilton
Talker
Talker

Post by mahamilton »

Haulnarse wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:35 am
How old are the listing photos? Did they just pick up and leave all their shit at the old house and buy everything new for the lake house??
Yeah, in their first video about buying the lakehouse, they say they were going to buy everything new so that Nonni can be left with furniture. Then Nonni wouldn't need to buy anything new.

Any clue what Nonni does for a living?
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

mahamilton wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:53 am
Haulnarse wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:35 am
Yeah, in their first video about buying the lakehouse, they say they were going to buy everything new so that Nonni can be left with furniture. Then Nonni wouldn't need to buy anything new.

Any clue what Nonni does for a living?
Nonie retired last year (or maybe 2018 I can't remember).
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Redcar2019 »

Just waiting for today’s vlog title. This isn’t really something they can hide so I feel like it will be addressed with an eye catching title like “forced to sell our home” or “we have to sell our home” something like that. Only thing I’m curious about is what their reasoning will be. Surely fans don’t think they are relevant enough to have stalkers coming by to see Nonie on a daily basis. My money is on them claiming Nonie doesn’t want to live in a house that big alone but I don’t think that will go over well with their fans considering how much they’ve made a point to show that Landon loves going there and that they’d never sell it
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

Redcar2019 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:12 am
Just waiting for today’s vlog title. This isn’t really something they can hide so I feel like it will be addressed with an eye catching title like “forced to sell our home” or “we have to sell our home” something like that. Only thing I’m curious about is what their reasoning will be. Surely fans don’t think they are relevant enough to have stalkers coming by to see Nonie on a daily basis. My money is on them claiming Nonie doesn’t want to live in a house that big alone but I don’t think that will go over well with their fans considering how much they’ve made a point to show that Landon loves going there and that they’d never sell it
Probably one of the reasons they are selling it is because Landon loves it so much.

I wonder if Nonie is gonna move back in with them, maybe they needed their live in sitter. Or she could be moving to one of the sisters, can you imagine her leaving Keren. The possibilities.

I know they will never admit its financial but that's what I'm assuming.
madlmadness
Amateur
Amateur

Post by madlmadness »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Redcar2019 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:12 am
Probably one of the reasons they are selling it is because Landon loves it so much.

I wonder if Nonie is gonna move back in with them, maybe they needed their live in sitter. Or she could be moving to one of the sisters, can you imagine her leaving Keren. The possibilities.

I know they will never admit its financial but that's what I'm assuming.
of course it’s financial... they’re in so much debt with taxes and they just keep buying more useless crap they don’t need!!

also I have to disagree why would they be selling the house just because they know how much landon loves it? they’re not compel tell evil lol they at least do love their kids. I don’t think that was a factor at all when they decided to sell. it’s definitely because of money, they’re probably broke and they aren’t getting many views these days

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse »

Do they still have the office, appartment, old house, kickarse warehouse AND a rented lake house?

No wonder they have to sell the only piece of property they own, they are drowning in rent

Return to “KKandBabyJ”