KkandRacialSlurs: wannabe boss, faking loss, hopping on the cause. | KKandBabyJ | Part 76

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KkandRacialSlurs: wannabe boss, faking loss, hopping on the cause. | KKandBabyJ | Part 76

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: KkandRacialSlurs: wannabe boss, faking loss, hopping on the cause. | Part 76

THREAD CREDIT: Deceased

Well, looks like Hunchie FINALLY deleted all of her past racist comments....so here they are again! Image

PREVIOUS:
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandRacialSlurs: wannabe boss, faking loss, hopping on the cause. | KKandBabyJ | Part 76

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

Doesn’t surprise me at all that Landon would think it was ok to pee in the middle of the playground area based on the fact his parents teach those kids they can pee and be naked whenever
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: KkandRacialSlurs: wannabe boss, faking loss, hopping on the cause. | KKandBabyJ | Part 76

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

RottieMama wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:25 pm THREAD TITLE: KkandRacialSlurs: wannabe boss, faking loss, hopping on the cause. | Part 76

THREAD CREDIT: Deceased

Well, looks like Hunchie FINALLY deleted all of her past racist comments....so here they are again! Image

PREVIOUS:
I believe people CAN change, BUT.. not too long ago, she was saying something about her kids "Asian eyes" (I refuse to use the word she used). And, we all know she only deleted those things NOW, just because there is something going on, and she's been called out on TikTok and other places. So, she hasn't changed one bit.. she just wants people to think she has. If she had changed in any way, shape, or form... those things would have been deleted a long time ago. An apology would have been issued a long time ago. And #BlackOutTuesday would have stayed on her IG, instead of being deleted, because it didn't mesh with her aesthetic.

I don't understand how Khoa can stay with someone who can say things like that about her own kids... not that he's the greatest person either.. but, daaamn, the things she says about him and his kids. I honestly don't think she even loves Khoa or the kids.. I think she is just so afraid of being alone, that she clings to him, and has gaslighted Khoa into staying with her, so she won't have to ever be alone. Maybe I am wrong? *shrugs*
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
welcomeworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by welcomeworld »

So it’s currently going around that urban outfitters is supporting and donating to trumps reelection campaign. I’m not trying to be political here, but based on the situation at hand, I wonder if keren is gonna continue being fake woke and give up her shopping addiction there
Stardust_fish8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stardust_fish8 »

So she deletes the blackout post on her personal Instagram but keeps it up on kickass’s account? What kind of “ceo” is that? Just proves further she didn’t want it because it’d ruin her insta theme. I didn’t know how racist karen was so seeing those clips made me furious. F you Karen & Khoa and please Apoc expose these two. They’re so damn fake.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 060241.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stardust_fish8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stardust_fish8 »

OT but has anyone noticed how khoa, his mom, and Khang are married to white people? Nothing wrong with that I just noticed it. Not sure about Jackie but I distinctively remember Mylan saying she’s only into white guys and wouldn’t date an asian because she only sees them as “friends.” Idk but that left a taste in my mouth... sorry if this is a double post.

mirpanda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mirpanda »

I don't get it. She is aware of these past comments and racial slurs, yet won't acknowledge them? Won't apologize? So many YouTubers/influencers/celebrities have had racist comments come up in the past, they come out and apologize. Keren and Khoa just delete it and hope no one sees it? They are both part of the problem, they are 100% only hopping on this movement and they don't actually care. If they did care, they'd make a video and own up to all the shitty racist shit they've done.
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

mirpanda wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:01 am I don't get it. She is aware of these past comments and racial slurs, yet won't acknowledge them? Won't apologize? So many YouTubers/influencers/celebrities have had racist comments come up in the past, they come out and apologize. Keren and Khoa just delete it and hope no one sees it? They are both part of the problem, they are 100% only hopping on this movement and they don't actually care. If they did care, they'd make a video and own up to all the shitty racist shit they've done.
She doesn't think her past comments are racist so why would she apologize? She's a narcissist who will never admit to being wrong or flawed. Her being "woke" and an "ally" is bullshit. She's posting for the attention/not to be called out. She's just following a trend like all the other white influencers
jasmineweston22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jasmineweston22 »

Yeah..I highly doubt she will apologize to anything she’s said or done. She will try to blame someone else for her actions. Pure narcissist. But that’s okay, we all here know the truth about her.

escroom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by escroom »

I really hope she has changed and learnt and grown from what is going on in the world, and not just in her four walls, target and Corinna’s Instagram. Although I find it hard to believe as she is a woman who fetishises her ‘half Asian boys’.
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 111fbc.jpg[/IMG]

It’s pretty laughable to Keren to suggest that she raises her children. Or teaches them anything.
Keren you are an adolescent girl who lives in their house and has never put anyone but yourself first.
Your three year old thinks a public park is his toilet. And during a pandemic no less.

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did anyone screen record themselves going to their pages and show the offensive comments they made. Most of their fans don’t believe they said these things and of course Khoa has now deleted his Facebook and Taylor and Keren have scrubbed their social media clean
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

got to love when landon says krusty stinks and khoas mom rips him a new over his dirty skin and not washing it they are pigs oh and krusty has a green eye booger they are disgusting their son pissing in a public park wtf
Layla23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Layla23 »

Not sure if the link worked, never posted a insta from here. But thought this was interesting
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

I can’t believe they suggested to followers to riot and take phone numbers for lawyers Incase they get in trouble!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Celebrities and rich influencers saying 'black lives matter uwu' means nothing unless they are donating generously to these causes. It's not like they don't have the money but I guess what can you expect from a woman who is racist towards her own children and a man who was dumb enough to marry her.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Okay but how the actual fuck do you say the n word "in a not racist manner?" Lmao okay Khoa, keep digging. He should have just said he was wrong and apologized. Instead he goes on a Kerenesque rant and tries to make excuses. What a dumbass. I love it.
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKand3boys wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:49 pm Okay but how the actual fuck do you say the n word "in a not racist manner?" Lmao okay Khoa, keep digging. He should have just said he was wrong and apologized. Instead he goes on a Kerenesque rant and tries to make excuses. What a dumbass. I love it.
Right! It was a horrible video and the fact his fans can forgive him like that is ridiculous. If he has made a genuine apology I would delete the videos but nah. And literally NO ONE said they wanted clout or views off “exposing them”? Everything posted has been done anonymously 😂
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

NOTE TO KHOA AND KEREN: you are not black therefore you don’t get to determine if the way you used the N word is acceptable or not (also quite sure calling someone who is gay the gay slur and threatening to beat them up is 100% meant in an offensive way and you did that too Khoa). Your apology was trash. I’m the same age as you and don’t use that word even being part black so therefore you can’t. Just because your “Black friend” gave you permission doesn’t make it ok. If you made a genuine apology then I would forgive but that was pathetic. No one is trying to get clout off you but yet using fake accounts?? Um who wants clout for a fake account? I have marched in every protest in my city, I have had tough conversations, donated money, everything I can do. You don’t get to make a few Instagram posts, podcast and YouTube videos (that were MONETIZED btw!) and then tell me I am taking away from the black lives matter movement in an effort to save yourself from public scrutiny. And I will continue to leave the Tik Tok up and voice my opinion on that to everyone who comments because of how pathetic your video was and highlighted how you haven’t actually changed
hisshissbich
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hisshissbich »

OT - Is anyone having issues with guru gossiper?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”