Gardner Fraud Squad: A Miracle Unquarantined | Part 70
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Snark on!
Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Re: Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

The previous thread had not been locked..there are new posts there.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Ireallydocare wrote:The previous thread had not been locked..there are new posts there.
Sassy said she couldn’t get on earlier and would be back here in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Sorry y’all! The server was going down on me. I just got back in & everything should be fixed now!
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

IHateCilantro wrote:
I thought she did a good job showing picture to back up what she said. Hopefully more people listen this time and it doesn't get swept under the rug

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

I don't like that without a crystal ball lady - she uses, abuses and threatens people.... however her following is so large there's (hopefully) no coming back from this for the Gardner quad squad anymore.
Ashley's lipshit people are being tagged, Binghams, I saw a sponsor being tagged - and they have no power to delete those comments wahoo.
Long time fans are seeing it and saying they are disgusted. I would love for that sissie who looks at their followers data to tell us if their followers have dropped.

I'd also like to join the other page/group ya'll mentioned - ytmd is being thrown around Instagram at the moment so there is a higher chance of someone coming in and shutting us down, and want to keep up to date. I'm ashamed to say I've been on these boards as a sissie for over 4 years!
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Donits wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:37 pm I don't like that without a crystal ball lady - she uses, abuses and threatens people.... however her following is so large there's (hopefully) no coming back from this for the Gardner quad squad anymore.
Ashley's lipshit people are being tagged, Binghams, I saw a sponsor being tagged - and they have no power to delete those comments wahoo.
Long time fans are seeing it and saying they are disgusted. I would love for that sissie who looks at their followers data to tell us if their followers have dropped.

I'd also like to join the other page/group ya'll mentioned - ytmd is being thrown around Instagram at the moment so there is a higher chance of someone coming in and shutting us down, and want to keep up to date. I'm ashamed to say I've been on these boards as a sissie for over 4 years!
Whats a SISSIE?
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

Donits wrote:I don't like that without a crystal ball lady - she uses, abuses and threatens people.... however her following is so large there's (hopefully) no coming back from this for the Gardner quad squad anymore.

I too have been here for about three years! I was here when we all started watching the downfall and waiting for him to be caught. I had to step away for a while because I was sicken by this family and what they were getting away with. I can only pray Tyson will finally get stopped!

frenchiegirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchiegirl »

I too would be interested in any other link, thank you!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

IHateCilantro wrote:
Donits wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:37 pm I don't like that without a crystal ball lady - she uses, abuses and threatens people.... however her following is so large there's (hopefully) no coming back from this for the Gardner quad squad anymore.

Whats a SISSIE?
A Sister In Snark...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

I never could get into their channel. Not at all surprised he's a creeper....
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

So on the crystal ball IG people tagged pretty much everyone associated with them. NZ Lipsense chick Jacqui is basically saying it’s all a lie and a made up account and it’s clearly not him. I guess they’ve really gotten their cronies convinced that he’s a good guy, huh?

DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

JD386 wrote:So on the crystal ball IG people tagged pretty much everyone associated with them. NZ Lipsense chick Jacqui is basically saying it’s all a lie and a made up account and it’s clearly not him. I guess they’ve really gotten their cronies convinced that he’s a good guy, huh?

It’s really sad that Assley is getting her fellow lipshitters to LIE for her. You are DISGUSTING ASHLEY when it’s all there in screenshots. Why don’t you go ahead and sue that poor 17 year old girl that you threatened and then see what comes out in discovery from her lawyer of all your PERVERTED husband’s filth that he has hidden from you. But you already know it’s true. You’ve been turning a blind’s eye for years. What’s even more sad Ashley is your Heavenly Father knows you know the truth and by you asking your friends to lie for your sick husband you are in turn lying to your Heavenly Father. He sees everything you and your disgusting husband are doing. Remember that. God, your Heavenly Father does not reward liars and perverts. You can only sin against Him for so long before His punishment is bestowed upon you but you already know that. Hypocrites fall the hardest especially phony religious ones.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Where did jacqui burns discuss that??
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ashley? how you got him (age 14) is how you will lose him (more underaged girls)
You are now ageing out of his preferred age bracket for girls. Unless you had a tummy tuck you are are no longer dewy fresh and young
and he will start looking for your relacement.
You have 4 daughters, protect them
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Haulnarse wrote:Where did jacqui burns discuss that??
Ugh, she must have deleted it. I can’t find it. She was tagged on the crystal ball IG. This is all I can find where someone tagged her after she had posted and told her she would soon see.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... dc9c05.jpg[/IMG]

Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

IHateCilantro wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:58 pm
Great job of getting it all out there.
Can you post the link to the comments to this video?
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Can I please get a copy of the link as well? What am I going to read while having my morning coffee if this site goes down

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Just click on the white text on the video and you will go to the direct page to read commets

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”