Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Forum rules
Please stay on topic and do not fight with each other (if you wish to fight, go to the Boxing Ring forum). Also, please use the report function sparingly, or the topic will be locked until all reports can be dealt with appropriately.
Kbmama
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Post by Kbmama »

Man I’ve been having a mental breakdown being stuck in quarantine... can I have a full pamper day too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Post by vandelynn »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I may be the only one but I don't see her leaving Nick. She grew up in a home without her dad and I actually think she needs Nick more than he needs her emotionally. She has said that her mom used to have to pull her from her dad, I just can't imagine her wanting to do that with her girls. And if she is the breadwinner (like she has said on instagram, when someone asked about spending money) she might not,get alimony. And if joint custody the child support might not be much at all.

I don't think its the house they are in. I really wonder if she isn't liking Texas. She seems to enjoy Colorado more, maybe because she's being pampered and has sitters. But her even talking about the weather, going hiking (when has Aaryn done that in Texas). She's always showing the views her mom has.
And she got into a fight with her dad before he passed about moving back to Colorado, which makes me wonder had she not met Nick the night her dad died maybe she would be in Colorado.
Agreed, however I think out of all Aryans past relationships she is definitely the one who got dumped. She's needs 24/7 attention and seems extremely insecure which I don't get bc she is a pretty girl. Anyhow my point is I think if they ever do divorce it's going to be Nick running out the door. Just think how much she drives us crazy on a short vlog and social media. Now imagine that you are Nick lol He's going to be running so fast all she is going to see is the dust fog trailing behind him Image

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn »

AryaStark wrote:She ran off to me-ma’s so she could throw her child a birthday party(and spend the money not her) while she sat and trolled social while shoving fast food down her throat after eating a diet of wine, Imagewine, and more wine for days. That is what my investigation has concluded.Imagelol
Fast food, wine, trolling and spending someone else's money! Just the average typical DITL of Lunatic Williams ImageImage

casscooks
Amateur
Amateur

Post by casscooks »

WatchinTheWreck wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:47 pm
jeepchick wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:12 pm
IMG-5399.jpg
💀
I honestly can't blame her. Imagine being constantly blamed for mistakes you made when you were younger, constantly judged and having negativity thrown at you, all while dealing with anxiety, a global pandemic and how all this will impact the future for school for your kiddo, and your husband's business. It is a lot to handle.
I don’t feel bad for her in the least bit. I have no sympathy for her. Don’t make racist comments then she wouldn’t have negativity thrown her way. She should completely remove herself from the Internet if she can’t handle it. She deserves everything negative that comes her way. She made insensitive racial and homophobic comments. She doesn’t deserve to have them swept under the rug or forgotten about, especially since she never issued a sincere apology. She and anyone who defends her comments are perpetuating her racism.
casscooks
Amateur
Amateur

Post by casscooks »

WatchinTheWreck wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:51 pm
Snarkybetch23 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:30 am
She can’t even admit she was wrong so many years ago. People are getting shut down on MTV, Bravo, I’m sure YT channels are tanking but if she stopped playing the victim for once in her life, people would have (most likely) respected her, instead she disappeared like the coward she is. I hope she loses everything she’s “worked” so hard for.

This is why everyone says YT and Instagram aren’t forever. Tara, take note that all of your income could come to a screeching haunt too.

I do have to say that I don't agree with everyone getting fired for things they did in the far past. Our culture was different, our knowledge was different, and people grow and change, we should be judging people more on how they have been recently/currently then 5/10/15/20 years ago. I am not the same person I was a year ago, let alone 5-20 years ago.
How long the comments were made doesn’t make the comments excusable. They should be held accountable. Don’t be racist. It’s super simple.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”