Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

THREAD CREDIT: Gladys Kravitz I

MOD NOTE: Please stay on topic!!! We have ppl from all over the world on this site. We have Republicans, Democrats, Conservatives, Progressives, etc- yet the one thing we ALL have in common is we ALL think these YT moms SUCK! Please, let’s stick to that so we can keep the harmony of the thread going. We’ve banned political talk for a reason, nothing good ever comes out of it.

This is a FINAL warning! If you’d like to continue your discussion, take it to the boxing ring!

Previous: viewtopic.php?f=252&t=16356
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Yay for a new thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

New thread, who dis?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I bet Skyla's party is this weekend and family is there. Another reason she is being quiet.
RiverStyx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RiverStyx »

My guess is that Aaryn will film Skyla’s birthday party. She can merely play music over videos of her prepping, children playing outside, etc. Not much of a speech is needed. An easy way of slipping back into filming for YouTube. Did anyone see Liza’s return to YouTube video? Liza starts to explain why she hasn’t filmed lately and it was this breathy, looking off into the distance, searching for words that never materialized. Didn’t amount to a fart in a whirlwind.
RiverStyx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RiverStyx »

My guess is that Aaryn will film Skyla’s birthday party. She can merely play music over videos of her prepping, children playing outside, etc. Not much of a speech is needed. An easy way of slipping back into filming for YouTube. Did anyone see Liza’s return to YouTube video? Liza starts to explain why she hasn’t filmed lately and it was this breathy, looking off into the distance, searching for words that never materialized. Didn’t amount to a fart in a whirlwind.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Nice title Gladys Kravitz!! Love it!!

NMiller2017
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

Yes, she will claim she has been busy prepping for Skyla's bday party. Rest easy Aryan stans, before you know it she will be back shilling her oils and leaving us swipe ups for her toilet paper since SO many people DM her about which brand she uses.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

This bitch cannot handle the heat, wow!!
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

So... She's done with Social Media right now. I don't think we will see any Vlogs, etc., from her for awhile.

Probably good that she is getting off. Skyla can have an actual BDay party without having to pose.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

I wonder if YL dropped her? I could see her taking a SM break, but a break from recruiting new dummies?
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Not with an announcement, I don't think
And certainly not after she obviously got bombarded with "hAtErZ" because of her lack of compassion and sincerity over the past week
Get TF outta here racist
It's actually laughable how much of a victim she has made herself in the whole thing
samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by samanthalr1991 »

I wonder if she will actually be off socials or just not posting, I can’t imagine she could resist deleting comments and blocking people to keep her image in tact

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

She has done this before. Usually she does it so she gets a ton of messages from concerned minions. Or when she has family in town.

Her YL link still works
casscooks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by casscooks »

She’s such a coward
THC
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC »

She just announced she'll be off of social media for a while
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

She’s gonna end up quitting YouTube. She can’t take ANY kind of heat and she doesn’t really need it. She has sugar daddy Nick. Good riddance.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

begenos1 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:50 pm I wonder if YL dropped her? I could see her taking a SM break, but a break from recruiting new dummies?
Young Living does not sponsor her. Young Living is an MLM. They dont even know who Aaryn is.
Higuys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Higuys »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 66028b.jpg[/IMG]

Higuys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Higuys »

She’s done this before. It won’t last. She can’t stay away. It’s all she has

Return to “Aaryn Williams”