Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Tanlines
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Unread post by Tanlines »

I think y’all need to get laid lmao. it’s hilarious that whenever anyone points out how it’s borderline weird to spend so much free time watching someone you don’t even like and talking about her on here y’all get sooo defensive. My friend and I have been going back and forth with each other laughing that she had a ho moment when she was visiting Austin and I figured it was a funny story but apparently the only thing that people can talk about on here are her hair, her teeth, or her “ugly and annoying kids”. And yes I do think it’s borderline stalkerish to talk about wanting to bump into her/looking for her specifically and going to target in Colorado when she’s visiting her mom, or contacting businesses so they can stop letting her endorse them, etc.
pretty full blown crazy if you ask me..
Ellaw46
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Disney world vlog.

Unread post by Ellaw46 »

Yea a lot of moms get drunk and she was on vacation with other adults so i wouldn’t be surprised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

Tanlines wrote:I think y’all need to get laid lmao. it’s hilarious that whenever anyone points out how it’s borderline weird to spend so much free time watching someone you don’t even like and talking about her on here y’all get sooo defensive. My friend and I have been going back and forth with each other laughing that she had a ho moment when she was visiting Austin and I figured it was a funny story but apparently the only thing that people can talk about on here are her hair, her teeth, or her “ugly and annoying kids”. And yes I do think it’s borderline stalkerish to talk about wanting to bump into her/looking for her specifically and going to target in Colorado when she’s visiting her mom, or contacting businesses so they can stop letting her endorse them, etc.
Thanks for making an account just to tell us a white guy from Texas loves Texas and loves blowjobs. Very important info.

ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Honey, We don't know you or your friend, so why would we care if she blew some rando in Austin
If she actually blew Nick and had proof? Ok now I'm listening
Otherwise, no, why would we think it was funny or care?
Saying we need to get laid is childish and lame and has nothing to do with anything
I think maybe ONE person said they were gonna look for Aaryn in CO, does not make an entire gossip board full of crazies
hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

samanthalr1991 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:38 am
mamale wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
I think she was a follower, another Disney fan with 3 girls and saw them in the airport. She is a bartender at a strip club (not judging. I only say that because I thought it might've been the other assistant at first).
The girl constantly photoshops herself into Aaryn’s photos. It’s a running “joke” between them. BLB is trash and has her own thread on here. Deadbeat mom left her 3 girls and barely sees them.

Ohhh ok! I’ve read about her here on Aaryns thread before but had never seen her. Thanks for the info

This is the same girl who created registry for her birthday on target and posted it online for her followers to send in gifts..

Tanlines
Wallflower
Wallflower

Heardgreatthings wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:25 pm
Tanlines wrote:I think y’all need to get laid lmao. it’s hilarious that whenever anyone points out how it’s borderline weird to spend so much free time watching someone you don’t even like and talking about her on here y’all get sooo defensive. My friend and I have been going back and forth with each other laughing that she had a ho moment when she was visiting Austin and I figured it was a funny story but apparently the only thing that people can talk about on here are her hair, her teeth, or her “ugly and annoying kids”. And yes I do think it’s borderline stalkerish to talk about wanting to bump into her/looking for her specifically and going to target in Colorado when she’s visiting her mom, or contacting businesses so they can stop letting her endorse them, etc.
Thanks for making an account just to tell us a white guy from Texas loves Texas and loves blowjobs. Very important info.

Well I’m glad you think you can dictate why people make an account and what they talk about when they post. If you don’t like what I have to say feel free to keep scrolling
Tanlines
Wallflower
Wallflower

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:58 pm Honey, We don't know you or your friend, so why would we care if she blew some rando in Austin
Saying we need to get laid is childish and lame and has nothing to do with anything
I think maybe ONE person said they were gonna look for Aaryn in CO, does not make an entire gossip board full of crazies
Calling anyone childish or lame is hilarious and rich coming from you just based on your post history. A hurt dog will holler I guess
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:22 pm
Tanlines wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:56 am My friend is convinced she hooked up with Nicks identical twin last summer in Austin at the domain. She said she was at a bar and this guy who was there looked like a work thing, had on cowboy boots, jeans and a dark colored work shirt. They were standing directly next to each other and he started teasing her about her cowboy boots and how there are much better places to get boots in Austin, she told him she is visiting from Nashville and he apparently turned up the teasing for the duration of the conversation after telling him she’s from Nashville. Apparently This Nick lookalike thinks Texas is the greatest place on earth.. she gave me pretty explicit details on his dick situation and now I just can’t watch videos with Nick in them thinking I know what his dick looks like.
I know the odds are very slim this person was actually Nick, I just think the thought of 2 of them running around Austin is more that anyone can bare... I think I’m more annoyed by him than Aaryn. I don’t understand why he has such a fan club on this board.

If it was Nick, she said he has a very nice sized dick and he is nicely groomed down there and loves blowjobs. So ladies who think Nick is good looking.. he has a clone so head over to the domain in Austin and maybe you can find him.
this is weird
Barf. Your "friend" Burping AAryn leftovers....yuck
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Tanlines wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:58 am
ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:58 pm Honey, We don't know you or your friend, so why would we care if she blew some rando in Austin
Calling anyone childish or lame is hilarious and rich coming from you just based on your post history. A hurt dog will holler I guess
hmmmm creepy
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I’d be down to hear all about a Nick affair or DUI. It’s only a matter of time before one or both happen.
Calm down with all the hate y’all.
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DariaSnark »

Adhbrh91 wrote:I’d be down to hear all about a Nick affair or DUI. It’s only a matter of time before one or both happen.
Except it wasn’t about a Nick affair, it was about some dude who supposedly looks like Nick. If there was proof it happened and that it was in fact Nick, then sure, that would be interesting. But there is no proof any of this is even true, let alone that it was Nick.

And if it did happen but it wasn’t Nick, that gets a big yawn from me.
Tanlines
Wallflower
Wallflower

DariaSnark wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:49 am
Adhbrh91 wrote:I’d be down to hear all about a Nick affair or DUI. It’s only a matter of time before one or both happen.
Except it wasn’t about a Nick affair, it was about some dude who supposedly looks like Nick. If there was proof it happened and that it was in fact Nick, then sure, that would be interesting. But there is no proof any of this is even true, let alone that it was Nick.

My friend is convinced that it WAS nick based on some things they talked about actually. I don’t follow Aaryn much but the few vlogs I’ve seen she doesn’t seem like the type to let him go to some work event or a boys night without her tagging along which is why I think it could have been a lookalike.
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DariaSnark »

Tanlines wrote:
DariaSnark wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:49 am

My friend is convinced that it WAS nick based on some things they talked about actually. I don’t follow Aaryn much but the few vlogs I’ve seen she doesn’t seem like the type to let him go to some work event or a boys night without her tagging along which is why I think it could have been a lookalike.
Wouldn’t he have told her his name at some point? I don’t get why she’s only “convinced” it was him. Like, shouldn’t she know? If she actually blew a guy without even getting his name she really did have a “ho moment”. Image
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! viewtopic.php?f=252&t=16460

Return to “Aaryn Williams”