Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
welshmum
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: This Is How We Buy Stuff, Baby | This Is How We Bingham | Part 5

Unread post by welshmum »

Considering what is going on with the “besties” the Greedners, noticed that they still have a big playlist on their YouTube channel with various vlogs with them in. Best thing the Binghams could do would be remove them otherwise it could hurt their channel
Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pufflepup »

welshmum wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:28 am Considering what is going on with the “besties” the Greedners, noticed that they still have a big playlist on their YouTube channel with various vlogs with them in. Best thing the Binghams could do would be remove them otherwise it could hurt their channel
I don’t follow the Gardner’s. Brief synopsis on what’s going on with them?
blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blessedunrest »

Oreo cereal for breakfast???? And did everyone see the garbage they bought at the supermarket? (IG stories)

Wonder why their kids teeth are crap. They don't know how to eat. Everything is always loaded with carbs and SUGAR. This is not the 90s anymore! And it's not like the Binghams cannot afford high quality food....it'll be one thing if they live paycheck to paycheck, but they don't.
welshmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by welshmum »

Pufflepup wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:47 am
welshmum wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:28 am Considering what is going on with the “besties” the Greedners, noticed that they still have a big playlist on their YouTube channel with various vlogs with them in. Best thing the Binghams could do would be remove them otherwise it could hurt their channel
The dad has been sending messages to underage girls, some very dodgy ones as well. Several YouTube videos have been done over the last few days about it, plus Tyson has removed his Instagram account and released a half hearted apology
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Desert_Princess »

Regarding Hazy glaring at the camera while eating her breakfast, she has been the only child to ask Branden to stop blogging. There IS hope yet.
Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

:toad:
welshmum wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:44 am
The dad has been sending messages to underage girls, some very dodgy ones as well. Several YouTube videos have been done over the last few days about it, plus Tyson has removed his Instagram account and released a half hearted apology
🤮 he is so gross!
blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blessedunrest »

Just like the shadytards dad. I don't understand these people. Don't they ever think everything they send and saying can be screenshot and posted all over online???????
whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whydowewatchthis »

why is it that I see Claire playing with Brex and Krew

and then she plays with Ashton and Landon

but I rarely see the cousins playing together unless the parents plan it
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I was just thinking about Madi and how it must be crazy-making to go visit her dad and go on these trips and be forced to wear matching clothing with her stepmom and a 5 year old. And she just grins and bears it, while having a shower curtain instead of actual blinds in her bedroom at dad's. And Princess Hazy has PB Kids stuff and Mindy goes all out decorating Hazy's room.
I just know that my daughter didn't want to match me once she was no longer a toddler (I admit, we had matching Laura Ashley dresses when she was 2), and for a 16 year old (I know Madi is older, but she was 16-ish on the last big trip she took with them) to have to play matchy-match with her stepmom and 5 year old half sister must be really annoying. She's really a good sport. My daughter called her stepmom "Cruella" to her face (trust me, it was deserved). I can only imagine the names Madi must think of calling Mindy. Mindy's instastories about the party for Madi's graduation, going on about all the "cute" stuff she brought from Utah, made me grind my teeth. Can she not let Madi's mom plan anything and just go, and not be in control?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:55 pm I was just thinking about Madi and how it must be crazy-making to go visit her dad and go on these trips and be forced to wear matching clothing with her stepmom and a 5 year old. And she just grins and bears it, while having a shower curtain instead of actual blinds in her bedroom at dad's. And Princess Hazy has PB Kids stuff and Mindy goes all out decorating Hazy's room.
I just know that my daughter didn't want to match me once she was no longer a toddler (I admit, we had matching Laura Ashley dresses when she was 2), and for a 16 year old (I know Madi is older, but she was 16-ish on the last big trip she took with them) to have to play matchy-match with her stepmom and 5 year old half sister must be really annoying. She's really a good sport. My daughter called her stepmom "Cruella" to her face (trust me, it was deserved). I can only imagine the names Madi must think of calling Mindy. Mindy's instastories about the party for Madi's graduation, going on about all the "cute" stuff she brought from Utah, made me grind my teeth. Can she not let Madi's mom plan anything and just go, and not be in control?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I agree with all the matchy match nonsense and applaud madi for keeping her crap together about it. It’s over the top and needs to end.

As far as the party, I think this was more of a “my dads in town and rented a huge house with a pool so I’m gonna have my BFFs over to celebrate” not so much a true graduation party. Didn’t seem like any other family was there. I’m sure her mom has a real party planned for their CA family (or at least I hope so). I do think it was a bit disrespectful to have the little party the same day. I’m sure her mom would have liked to go out to eat with her or celebrate themselves because I’m pretty sure being a single mom and putting your daughter through school (pretty much on her own) with high honors no less, is quite an accomplishment for the both of them.

I’m also pretty sure Mindy chose to wear that damn bleach dyed sweatshirt again so the friends would compliment it and she could gloat how her and Madi made them ToGeTHeR.
itsame
Talker
Talker

Unread post by itsame »

Seeing how shocked Branden was about how nice Madi's friends are was rather sad. His daughter has a whole life he knows nothing about, but could, even in a separate household in a different state. He's just too busy with his narc wife and rad epic vacationing to find these kinds of things out.
SweetiePie60
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SweetiePie60 »

They rented a 12 passenger van so they all can go to a 1 minute graduation. Madi’s mom and grandparents were “allowed” to be included in the van because Ryler, Krew, Brex and Hazy had go. They much have rather have stayed at the house and swim. That would have freed some seats for Madi’s mom side of the family to go! Now that’s being very selfish.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

SweetiePie60 wrote:They rented a 12 passenger van so they all can go to a 1 minute graduation. Madi’s mom and grandparents were “allowed” to be included in the van because Ryler, Krew, Brex and Hazy had go. They much have rather have stayed at the house and swim. That would have freed some seats for Madi’s mom side of the family to go! Now that’s being very selfish.

And they weren’t even in a good seat to take pictures. Branden and his sister were.

lananaoum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lananaoum »

Ld5 wrote:
SweetiePie60 wrote:They rented a 12 passenger van so they all can go to a 1 minute graduation. Madi’s mom and grandparents were “allowed” to be included in the van because Ryler, Krew, Brex and Hazy had go. They much have rather have stayed at the house and swim. That would have freed some seats for Madi’s mom side of the family to go! Now that’s being very selfish.

And they weren’t even in a good seat to take pictures. Branden and his sister were.

I didn’t even see them ...

SweetiePie60
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SweetiePie60 »

lananaoum wrote:
Ld5 wrote:

I didn’t even see them ...

I’m going by what Branden said and I did see them by the van for a quick second or two. They must have been in the back with the kids.

whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whydowewatchthis »

Madi Bingham!!

We flew all the way out here and rented this EPIC SAVAGE HOUSE TO CELEBRATE YOU!!!

SO- here's the smallest room we have with a couch bed. We love you

In the meantime princess hazy and Breezy and sharing a bed in a big room, with a nice shower...

Just another reminder you're just a half sister and a step daughter...
yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

omg what a creep. the binghams probably have no idea how to respond to that. YIKES.
Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

Return to “Q-Z”