BritneyandUnemployed: Clean With Morons (Part 75)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=16378
Title credit - Haulnarse

Frank has left the fire station to do YouTube full time. Cue the shitstorm!
Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: BritneyandUnemployed: Clean With Morons (Part 75)

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

I think she’s having a girl. In her newest cleaning video she said she was going to redo her closet next because the girls’ closet is full and when the new baby gets here she’ll need room for the baby’s things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TenzBelle »

Yall, please go watch Slo4n's video on yt about britch💚
Butterfly_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly_ »

Sl04n did a video about her! It's been a while since I've seen a video of people calling Britney out on her BS....I wondered if she was just too small a channel for people to notice.
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

My favorite thing about that video is that there's literally no one defending Brit. Granted, it hasn't been up that long but his video of OK and KK have hundreds of comments defending them and I really had to dig to find comments that agreed with him. I feel like the reason Brit has no subscribers is because a lot of people genuinely don't like her, as made evident by this video. The only defense people have for her is that people are just "haters", no one ever has any concrete evidence against what people say about her because its all true. Good luck ever "building your brand" Brit and Frank--everyone can see right through your lies for the disgusting people you are.
TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TopazBlues »

I did not like the video at all. I think it was irresponsible. He clearly did not do any of his own research into Britney's videos and just gathered random points from here and reddit. I am all for a video exposing Britney, but he made it easy for her to brush off. She can easily find lies in his video. Like saying Ean is "missing in action" and "out of the picture." Maybe he meant in the vlogs, but he should have made it more clear. Also getting both Harlow and Aria's name wrong. He completely got Harlow's name wrong and mispronounced Aria's name. If you are going to do a video like this, make notes for yourself! He evidently did not even watch any of her videos, which is ridiculous. You can't do an exposé without doing your own research. He rushed it. It was done in what? A few days?? I would delete it and start over if I were him.

Also, with videos like this, I don't enjoy when the creators don't censor the children. I think there is something hypocritical about calling someone out for exploiting their children, and violating their privacy, but also showing photos of the children in your own videos.
sl04n
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sl04n »

TopazBlues wrote:I did not like the video at all. I think it was irresponsible. He clearly did not do any of his own research into Britney's videos and just gathered random points from here and reddit. I am all for a video exposing Britney, but he made it easy for her to brush off. She can easily find lies in his video. Like saying Ean is "missing in action" and "out of the picture." Maybe he meant in the vlogs, but he should have made it more clear. Also getting both Harlow and Aria's name wrong. He completely got Harlow's name wrong and mispronounced Aria's name. If you are going to do a video like this, make notes for yourself! He evidently did not even watch any of her videos, which is ridiculous. You can't do an exposé without doing your own research. He rushed it. It was done in what? A few days?? I would delete it and start over if I were him.

Also, with videos like this, I don't enjoy when the creators don't censor the children. I think there is something hypocritical about calling someone out for exploiting their children, and violating their privacy, but also showing photos of the children in your own videos.
I’m sorry I disappointed you. It wasn’t done in a few days. It was done in a few hours lol. I didn’t know who they were until yesterday. I only talked to two people to learn who they were and the receipts. So yeah tons of things are probably wrong, welcome to my channel. Every video is a failure.

TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur

sl04n wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:00 am
TopazBlues wrote:I did not like the video at all. I think it was irresponsible. He clearly did not do any of his own research into Britney's videos and just gathered random points from here and reddit. I am all for a video exposing Britney, but he made it easy for her to brush off. She can easily find lies in his video. Like saying Ean is "missing in action" and "out of the picture." Maybe he meant in the vlogs, but he should have made it more clear. Also getting both Harlow and Aria's name wrong. He completely got Harlow's name wrong and mispronounced Aria's name. If you are going to do a video like this, make notes for yourself! He evidently did not even watch any of her videos, which is ridiculous. You can't do an exposé without doing your own research. He rushed it. It was done in what? A few days?? I would delete it and start over if I were him.

I’m sorry I disappointed you. It wasn’t done in a few days. It was done in a few hours lol. I didn’t know who they were until yesterday. I only talked to two people to learn who they were and the receipts. So yeah tons of things are probably wrong, welcome to my channel. Every video is a failure.

Well please consider the fact that this "failure" involves innocent children and accusations of maltreatment. Be responsible with what you put out there. Britney exploiting them is not an excuse for you to also be careless with the content you put out that includes them.
sl04n
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sl04n »

TopazBlues wrote:

I’ll take it down. I’m sorry.
Last edited by sl04n on Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Do not delete the video! I personally thought the video from Sl04n was good. He only repeated what has previously been shown. Anyone that is an actual follower of Britch that watches his video can easily see all her wrong doings in one place.

In her recent cleaning video from 7.2.20, how many times does she say "I will say"?!?! Learn to speak!!! You don't have to repeat I will say....just say what you need to!

I will say her peddling mlm oils are a joke
I will say she really needs to ditch Nolan's old navy flip flops for some supportive shoes
I will say she's and idiot!
Last edited by Daffodil82 on Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Great job Topaz.

TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur

sl04n wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:04 am
TopazBlues wrote:

Well please consider the fact that this "failure" involves innocent children and accusations of maltreatment. Be responsible with what you put out there. Britney exploiting them is not an excuse for you to also be careless with the content you put out that includes them.
So you’re thinking I intentionally got things wrong? I’m deleting the video there’s no point in keeping it up if it’s this messed up. I wasn’t trying to make this situation worse. Your right. I don’t know them. I shouldn’t have gotten myself involved.

I don't think you intentionally got things wrong. I think you rushed through a video, which made it bad. It's fine to make a video about what Britney has done/is doing. Just actually research what she has done for yourself instead of just reading off what other people have said. It was sloppy and rushed. This is a serious topic, imo. It's not something to be careless about to where you get multiple things incorrect. You don't want to give people obvious reasons to discredit what you are saying. And you have done that.
sl04n
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sl04n »

TopazBlues wrote:
TopazBlues wrote: Well please consider the fact that this "failure" involves innocent children and accusations of maltreatment. Be responsible with what you put out there. Britney exploiting them is not an excuse for you to also be careless with the content you put out that includes them.
So you’re thinking I intentionally got things wrong? I’m deleting the video there’s no point in keeping it up if it’s this messed up. I wasn’t trying to make this situation worse. Your right. I don’t know them. I shouldn’t have gotten myself involved.

I don't think you intentionally got things wrong. I think you rushed through a video, which made it bad. It's fine to make a video about what Britney has done/is doing. Just actually research what she has done for yourself instead of just reading off what other people have said. It was sloppy and rushed. This is a serious topic, imo. It's not something to be careless about to where you get multiple things incorrect. You don't want to give people obvious reasons to discredit what you are saying. And you have done that.
I understand your point. I’m going to take it down and leave them along. I don’t want to make this any worse.

sl04n
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sl04n »

TopazBlues wrote:
TopazBlues wrote: Well please consider the fact that this "failure" involves innocent children and accusations of maltreatment. Be responsible with what you put out there. Britney exploiting them is not an excuse for you to also be careless with the content you put out that includes them.

Someone has tried getting WOACB to cover this story but it doesn’t seem like she’s responding. Someone should tell it and since you know this family really well, won’t you make the video?

TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur

sl04n wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:19 am
TopazBlues wrote:

Someone has tried getting WOACB to cover this story but it doesn’t seem like she’s responding. Someone should tell it and since you know this family really well, won’t you make the video?

Because I am not a YouTuber and I do not make videos. I also don't want to involve myself in any legal trouble, if it were to arise, whether I think I'm innocent or not. But if you want to remake it, I would be happy to help you phrase things. The point of sharing about the therapy could be phrased in a way that is still vague and not exposing the child again, but also still showing that Britney shared something that should be private.
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

sl04n wrote:
TopazBlues wrote:
sl04n wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:04 am So you’re thinking I intentionally got things wrong? I’m deleting the video there’s no point in keeping it up if it’s this messed up. I wasn’t trying to make this situation worse. Your right. I don’t know them. I shouldn’t have gotten myself involved.

Do not take the video down! I think it was well done, besides mispronouncing Harlow’s name. Please do not let Britney slide under the radar like she’s doing for years now

LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

OT but does anyone find it odd that Britney hasn’t posted in 2 days on anything & neither has frank?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Dont take the video down, maybe just edit the description? We should make a forum here or someone should make a video with just facts and screenshots. Not opinions... I could see someone who is maybe questioning Brittany just a little or wanting to see what the hate is all about being overwhelmed and easily give up if they were to come here. She has done so much shady shut and shadiest of all she is making money off her kids.
Without a crystal ball should make a video about her.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Nvm it’s still there.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

sl04n wrote:
TopazBlues wrote:
sl04n wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:00 am I’ll take it down. I’m sorry.
Omg no!

Don't let one person who is giving criticism, quite rudely i might add, make you feel like your video was a failure. She made her points and you let her know your faults and apologize. I think if you just did more research and put more time into solidifying your sources your video will be more... factual. And definitely try to give the kiddos their privacy. You'd be doing more for them than their own mother is. You're all good Image

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”