Emma & Ellie | Part Two

athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Emma & Ellie | Part Two

Unread post by athyker »

aquilox wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:31 pm Man I never noticed how spoiled and awful Ellie is until I came to this thread and read about it. In their newest back to school shopping haul Ellie literally throws a shirt and leaves it all messy on the display at one of the stores because her mom told her to size up. She is actually awful and I’m surprised her mom allows it/doesn’t cut it out of video because the viewers are noticing and commenting about it.
Mark and Heather are afraid of Ellie. She is rarely disciplined when she should be. When people mention it they say it's her age. Actually, it's them. They allow it. They've taught her that it's ok to act this way. Not Emma. They'd never ever allow Emma to act that way. Never. She'd be punished for the rest of her life if she acted like that. Or called entitled, spoiled, having an attitude, ungrateful. All the things Ellie is. They walk on eggshells around Ellie. It's beyond ridiculous.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

334BABD6-082B-44E9-A634-F474D99596B3.png
Give me a break!! Firstly they let Ellie Dance around wearing a low cut tank top but blocked out Emma’s shirt?!?! If she only knew what Emma puts on her tick tock!! Baby Ellie disgusts me!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Willow2015 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:03 pm 334BABD6-082B-44E9-A634-F474D99596B3.png

Give me a break!! Firstly they let Ellie Dance around wearing a low cut tank top but blocked out Emma’s shirt?!?! If she only knew what Emma puts on her tick tock!! Baby Ellie disgusts me!!!
Maybe her friends are over her horrible behavior and don't want to hang around her. Someone in her life needs to stop making excuses for her.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Emma and Elizabeth are together and I am so happy for her!
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

340D0139-E21D-41EA-91DF-E1F6C16C8DA1.png
Can’t Emma catch a break for once?!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Willow2015 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:05 pm 340D0139-E21D-41EA-91DF-E1F6C16C8DA1.png

Is that Mark and Heather behind her?
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

athyker wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:27 pm
Willow2015 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:05 pm 340D0139-E21D-41EA-91DF-E1F6C16C8DA1.png

Yes.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

801A4549-495B-4701-A993-E4D501B9E4DC.jpeg
Ellie!
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Something that struck me as odd.. when they were going back to school shopping, for supplies.. Ellie was looking at lunchboxes, and they talked about how Ellie no longer has a lunch.. they can bring snacks. The school got rid of lunchtime.. I have never heard of this before. Why would school get rid of lunch/lunchtime? A lot of schools already got rid of physical education in some schools.. they got rid of recess in some elementary schools.. so kids can't get exercise, they can't burn off energy! And now they re doing away with lunch, so they can't get energy throughout the day? That doesn't seem right at all! How can they even get away with that?? Kids need nourishment during the day and exercise to get their excess energy out!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:38 pm Something that struck me as odd.. when they were going back to school shopping, for supplies.. Ellie was looking at lunchboxes, and they talked about how Ellie no longer has a lunch.. they can bring snacks. The school got rid of lunchtime.. I have never heard of this before. Why would school get rid of lunch/lunchtime? A lot of schools already got rid of physical education in some schools.. they got rid of recess in some elementary schools.. so kids can't get exercise, they can't burn off energy! And now they re doing away with lunch, so they can't get energy throughout the day? That doesn't seem right at all! How can they even get away with that?? Kids need nourishment during the day and exercise to get their excess energy out!
I heard that but I thought she just meant Ellie wasn't into eating lunch so she just wanted snacks. My son is the same way so I didn't think anything different. How is getting rid of lunch legal? For some kids, the meals they get at school are the only times they eat. That's so sad. I've never heard of them getting rid of lunch and PE. My son is in 8th grade and won't get PE until the second semester. When I was in high school we had it every day. We had to put on a special uniform too. A few days or maybe it was only one day we'd have health but that was in a classroom. It's crazy if that's true.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Willow2015 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:23 am
athyker wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:27 pm

Yes.
This feels really weird to post. I know Ellie is on social media but her friends aren't. Just my feelings though. Carry on..
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

athyker wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:15 pm
Willow2015 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:23 am

Yes.
This feels really weird to post. I know Ellie is on social media but her friends aren't. Just my feelings though. Carry on..
I wonder why?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

athyker wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:14 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:38 pm Something that struck me as odd.. when they were going back to school shopping, for supplies.. Ellie was looking at lunchboxes, and they talked about how Ellie no longer has a lunch.. they can bring snacks. The school got rid of lunchtime.. I have never heard of this before. Why would school get rid of lunch/lunchtime? A lot of schools already got rid of physical education in some schools.. they got rid of recess in some elementary schools.. so kids can't get exercise, they can't burn off energy! And now they re doing away with lunch, so they can't get energy throughout the day? That doesn't seem right at all! How can they even get away with that?? Kids need nourishment during the day and exercise to get their excess energy out!
I heard that but I thought she just meant Ellie wasn't into eating lunch so she just wanted snacks. My son is the same way so I didn't think anything different. How is getting rid of lunch legal? For some kids, the meals they get at school are the only times they eat. That's so sad. I've never heard of them getting rid of lunch and PE. My son is in 8th grade and won't get PE until the second semester. When I was in high school we had it every day. We had to put on a special uniform too. A few days or maybe it was only one day we'd have health but that was in a classroom. It's crazy if that's true.
I am hoping that she was just meaning Ellie just wanted snacks.. I asked the neighbor if her son, in middle or her son, in HS has lunch, and the do.. but, we live an hour away from Emma and Ellie, so different school district. I wish they were more elaborate on what they meant by "no more lunch". When I was in HS I made it all through without ever taking PE.. because they kept saying "you need credits in this class, we're pulling you out of PE to take it" and then there was no time for me to take my 1.5 credits of PE by my senior year.. but, I got extremely sick anyway, and had to quit and get my GED.. good thing, because they were not going to let me graduate because THEY messed up. smh. I kept on telling them.. I NEED PE! But, no.. "there's time for that!"

And yes, if they got rid of lunch, that is the only time some kids get to eat! That's why they continue lunches during summers in some places.. to make sure kids get to eat. I really hope it's not true!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:29 pm
athyker wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:14 pm

I am hoping that she was just meaning Ellie just wanted snacks.. I asked the neighbor if her son, in middle or her son, in HS has lunch, and the do.. but, we live an hour away from Emma and Ellie, so different school district. I wish they were more elaborate on what they meant by "no more lunch". When I was in HS I made it all through without ever taking PE.. because they kept saying "you need credits in this class, we're pulling you out of PE to take it" and then there was no time for me to take my 1.5 credits of PE by my senior year.. but, I got extremely sick anyway, and had to quit and get my GED.. good thing, because they were not going to let me graduate because THEY messed up. smh. I kept on telling them.. I NEED PE! But, no.. "there's time for that!"

And yes, if they got rid of lunch, that is the only time some kids get to eat! That's why they continue lunches during summers in some places.. to make sure kids get to eat. I really hope it's not true!
We'll see if Heather reads our messages and says something about it. ;) lol
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

When I click the thumbs up it’s not working.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

I literally have no idea what Ellie says have the time in the latest video. lol How on earth will she do videos on her own channel?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Willow2015 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:09 am When I click the thumbs up it’s not working.
I think sometime it's a glitch, sometimes you also have to refresh the page to see it.. not sure.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

athyker wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:52 am I literally have no idea what Ellie says have the time in the latest video. lol How on earth will she do videos on her own channel?
Heather or Mark will have to write captions! Because I can't understand Miss Mumbles a lot either lol
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:23 pm
athyker wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:52 am I literally have no idea what Ellie says have the time in the latest video. lol How on earth will she do videos on her own channel?
Heather or Mark will have to write captions! Because I can't understand Miss Mumbles a lot either lol
I watched and I couldn’t understand her at all!! I don’t think she’s ready or mature enough for her own YouTube channel.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:23 pm
I won't even watch! lol Who will? Who wants to watch someone you can only read captions on? LOL

Return to “A-H”