Unread post by Ld5 »

Perfect title!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Why are you so beautiful, FosterB? Ass on IG plastering on the hideous July 4 makeup. You guys know, it's my favorite holiday! She is setting up the inflatable bouncy slide for the cats and barbecuing. So what do you think. Who's helping her? Off-screen Bison or PP & GM? NARN on IG seems to be otherwise engaged. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 4db24a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Why are you so beautiful, FosterB? Ass on IG plastering on the hideous July 4 makeup. You guys know, it's my favorite holiday! She is setting up the inflatable bouncy slide for the cats and barbecuing. So what do you think. Who's helping her? Off-screen Bison or PP & GM? NARN on IG seems to be otherwise engaged.
[/quote]

Ewwww, is her hair greasy??
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GQS: Space For Grace, While We Frantically Erase| Part 72

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

Rileysmomma wrote:Why are you so beautiful, FosterB? Ass on IG plastering on the hideous July 4 makeup. You guys know, it's my favorite holiday! She is setting up the inflatable bouncy slide for the cats and barbecuing. So what do you think. Who's helping her? Off-screen Bison or PP & GM? NARN on IG seems to be otherwise engaged. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 4db24a.jpg[/IMG]

Looks like no wedding ring again? Also no quad ring. Maybe her fingers got too fat.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She caught herself the first time “we’re- uh im gonna...” then she said we’re about 3 other times. Like she’s trying to avoid mentioning he who shall not be named.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

UnicornSnark wrote:
Rileysmomma wrote:Why are you so beautiful, FosterB? Ass on IG plastering on the hideous July 4 makeup. You guys know, it's my favorite holiday! She is setting up the inflatable bouncy slide for the cats and barbecuing. So what do you think. Who's helping her? Off-screen Bison or PP & GM? NARN on IG seems to be otherwise engaged. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 4db24a.jpg[/IMG]

Looks like no wedding ring again? Also no quad ring. Maybe her fingers got too fat.

She probably read here that several noticed she had her ring on the other day so now she’s trying again to do damage control and not wear it. She did catch herself saying “we” on her IG stories and changed it to I. It’s obvious she’s still with the disgusting fat fuck, she just doesn’t want everyone to know. She still wants that sympathy and money and she wouldn’t get a lot of either one if people knew she was still with the loser. It will come out eventually, she can’t hide his fat self forever. Where were the girls while she was piling the 50 pounds of Seneshit on just to go in her backyard? Outside with Porkster. And whoever asked if her hair was greasy, yes. God knows she didn’t wash it. She did that IG story where she dried her hair one of the first days she came back which I think was earlier this week so it’s way too soon to wash it. She’ll wait at least another week. ImageImage

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nasty, greasy hair. ImageImage It’s funny how her face seems so much darker from her IG stories to how light it is from the still photo. ImageImageImageImage I know different lighting can do that but she piles that shitty stuff on her face and takes pictures of herself thinking she’s hot shit while sitting in the same chair in the same spot in her “office.” Edit much Asswipe? Hod it’s so obvious. She took way too much off the sides of her face trying to slim it down. Gone is the blotchy dirt look smeared on her cheeks too. ImageImage If you are going to edit it at least make it a bit more believable instead of a dead giveaway that it’s been heavily edited. She has the nerve to call herself a makeup artist? ImageImageImageImageImage That shit is caked on and her skin looks horrible. ImageImage Being a makeup artist ImageImage she should know that less is more. She should also know that as you age you should ease up on the heavy stuff. It’s not a good look. It looks like she messed up her Lipshit too. Image I see she has her nills done. Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 95d845.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 22c53c.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 898a95.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... f222b6.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... ba3109.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 771cb7.jpg[/IMG]

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Me watching the GQS insta stories waiting for a glimpse of two ton tysin

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS: Space For Grace, While We Frantically Erase| Part 72

I wonder if Asswipe’s family is celebrating with the Greedturds. It looks like on her sister L’s IG that she ordered a big inflatable slide for today at her own house. PP is there too. Her other sister W showed on her stories someone water skiing. Then there is Asswipe showing the girls in the inflatable “she” bought them in their own backyard. Maybe the Greedturds are only having Porkster’s family over. Maybe Asswipe’s family doesn’t want to be around because Porky is still there. A lot of maybes but it does look like they aren’t celebrating together, at least not right now. Poor widdle Asswipe without her family on her favorite holiday. Also, wouldn’t Christmas be a favorite holiday especially when you have kids?

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

GA Peach70 wrote:I wonder if Asswipe’s family is celebrating with the Greedturds. It looks like on her sister L’s IG that she ordered a big inflatable slide for today at her own house. PP is there too. Her other sister W showed on her stories someone water skiing. Then there is Asswipe showing the girls in the inflatable “she” bought them in their own backyard. Maybe the Greedturds are only having Porkster’s family over. Maybe Asswipe’s family doesn’t want to be around because Porky is still there. A lot of maybes but it does look like they aren’t celebrating together, at least not right now. Poor widdle Asswipe without her family on her favorite holiday. Image Also, wouldn’t Christmas be a favorite holiday especially when you have kids?

That stupid inflatable is going to be dead shortly. Its not even inflated fully. It will get a hole in it and die a long slow death on the lawn until someone decides to throw it in the basement with all the other discarded playthings. Remember last years pool?? That was a couple of grand - wheres that this year??
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She looks freakish in the edited pictures! Doesn't she realize that getting rid of her double chins makes the top of her head look too big? She looks like a badly inflated balloon!
And those eyebrows are awful.
So gross.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS: Space For Grace, While We Frantically Erase| Part 72

lmmomSD wrote:She looks freakish in the edited pictures! Doesn't she realize that getting rid of her double chins makes the top of her head look too big? She looks like a badly inflated balloon!
And those eyebrows are awful.
So gross.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Her whole face, makeup, hair, nills, and outfit are awful. She has no fashion sense at all. She thinks she looks so good when in reality she looks like a cross between a hoosier and a cheap hooker. She has no class. She tries to dress like she is some young hot thing and it fails every time. My granddaughters play with their mom’s makeup and they look so much better than this bimbo does. She looks likes she dresses up for Halloween every day.

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

UnicornSnark wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:29 pm
Rileysmomma wrote:Why are you so beautiful, FosterB? Ass on IG plastering on the hideous July 4 makeup. You guys know, it's my favorite holiday! She is setting up the inflatable bouncy slide for the cats and barbecuing. So what do you think. Who's helping her? Off-screen Bison or PP & GM? NARN on IG seems to be otherwise engaged.

😂😂😂

Maybe she should get a Raising Cane's themed ring.
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

The Grain's pinky fingers. What am I seeing?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 183abb.jpg[/IMG]

Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Yeah her fingers are weird, they all look so sickly in my opinion. The years of poor nutrition and sugar overload has caught up and they are not even 6 yet.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Rileysmomma wrote:The Grain's pinky fingers. What am I seeing?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 183abb.jpg[/IMG]

They have poor muscle tone in their fingers. Not enough fine motor activities to strengthen them.

DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

For their 4th of July plans my money is on the six of them at home during the day with the inflatable plaything and the bbq she mentioned. Then just she and the girls will go to the fireworks with her family and she’ll vlog it. Hence why my money’s on him not going so that she can either do it live on Instastories or a proper vlog without having to spend the time and hassle needed to make sure he’s not seen in the background.

Wishing all our American SISsies a Happy 4th July from this Aussie.
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

There’s no way she put this monstrosity together by herself like she claimed even though that fat bastard is useless when it comes to stuff like this.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 626c07.jpg[/IMG]
Supposedly the story is he isn’t good at putting things together. I think he’s purely lazy and doesn’t want to do it so he pretends he’s not good at it-but her brain has the aptitude for it which is hilarious because her brain is barely functional especially when it comes to math and grammar - those important life skills taught in school so you can be a functional adult and not exploit your children or scam people in a pyramid MLM business with promises of free trips and big money if you just work hard and buy lots and lots did I say lots of inventory so the people at the top of the pyramid get rich, go on those trips, get their free cars all the while those lowly mortals at the bottom of the pyramid go in credit card debt with thousands of dollars worth of inventory taking up space in their house that they pray won’t get foreclosed on because they’re having trouble making their mortgage payments. OMG that was omg ginormous run on sentence and here I am slamming her grammar the irony is not lost on me but hey I get a pass because I’m a troll right Papa?

So this other picture from her insta story really bothered me because she thinks she’s so funny pulling her pranks all the time. It’s not cute or funny. It’s grossly immature and on par with her 13 year old mind set which creeper TySIN groomed her 20 years ago to the day (July4th). At this very moment twenty years ago they were holed up in her room most likely on her bed doing Hod knows what. Or maybe they were on the floor doing naughty things because the picture says she likes to be naughty and I’m just taking her at her word. I wonder if the fireworks went off in her bedroom that night? Did he pop her cherry? Was PervyPop lurking in the background? Something tells me he is just creepy enough and sick enough to do that.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... a6235e.jpg[/IMG]

I showed my husband ASSley’s 4th of July makeup look he just shook his head in disapproval. He’s not a fan of heavy makeup or red lipstick. She just looks so foolish and like a street walker. I told him she trains her hair not to be washed for two weeks and the face he made was hilarious. He won’t even spoon with me if my hair gets stinky after a day or so. I can’t even begin to imagine how bad her hair must smell.

ASSley posted fireworks on her business page, Quadruple the Kisses on insta tonight showing fireworks. Last year TySIN lit them off in front of their driveway. Tonight she deliberately kept the person lighting the fireworks completely in the dark. Oh my goodness I wonder why she did that? Would she be trying to hide? Could it be her pedo husband who has desires for young girls that he lusts for all day non stop? I think the answer is yes because:

#TysonGardner of the #GardnerQuadSquad has pedophile tendencies and was sexually grooming underage girls right under #AshleyGardner, his wife’s, nose but she knew the whole time and chose to ignore it. When it became public she tried to pretend she had no idea so people would feel sorry for her. She’s just as bad as he is. They are both terrible parents who constantly put their daughters in unsafe situations. Ashley runs #QuadrupleTheKisses on #facebook and #instagram where she sells overpriced makeup and skincare. We are considered haters but in actuality we are all concerned mothers who care about the #GardnerGirls and only want the best for #IndieGardner, #EsmeGardner, #ScarlettGardner, and #EvieGardner it’s not their fault their father is a #pedophile or their mother is selfish and cares more about herself and her happiness than she does her girls. Ashley has said many times she is the happiest being alone in her house without her husband or her kids. She’s so miserable in that house she’s turned to abusing prescription pain medication. It’s sad really so many people die from accidental overdoses chasing their high and I can easily see Ashley falling victim to this. But just remember these are all choices she made. No one needs to feel sorry for her. She’s no victim. The true victims of TySIN are all of those #UnderAgeGirls and they never got an apology.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”