Krusty the copy cat: Continually lying, subscriber buying, making her house terrifying | Kristen Kasper | Part 5

firuze
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krusty the copy cat: Continually lying, subscriber buying, making her house terrifying | Kristen Kasper | Part 5

Unread post by firuze »

Stupid of her to share she’s going without the kids. I’d never go to a resort without my kids. That’s just sad. Shows you the kind of person she is. How sad to go some place beautiful and not being able to share that with your kids? Kinda defeats the purpose, don’t you think?

Anyhow, she keeps editing out her Instagram bio every other week. She has a very unstable sense of self. I actually think that when she imitates other vloggers she doesn’t do it on purpose. She just absorbs and emulates, like a child.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Krusty the copy cat: Continually lying, subscriber buying, making her house terrifying | Kristen Kasper | Part 5

Unread post by Henno »

firuze wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:55 am Stupid of her to share she’s going without the kids. I’d never go to a resort without my kids. That’s just sad. Shows you the kind of person she is. How sad to go some place beautiful and not being able to share that with your kids? Kinda defeats the purpose, don’t you think?

Anyhow, she keeps editing out her Instagram bio every other week. She has a very unstable sense of self. I actually think that when she imitates other vloggers she doesn’t do it on purpose. She just absorbs and emulates, like a child.
The funny thing is, it's noticeable because she updates her bio every week! She has to change it all the time because she adds rubbish like 'bookworm', after being sponsored for a few books...then doesn't read them lol. Agree, so unstable, and obviously has no idea who she is as a person.

Re: the ridiculous Hawaiian trip: she planned to go last year and always intended to go without her children. Disgusting. She never lets those kids have their own fun, unless it suits her and her fickle brand. On that note, great job brand manager! (Sarcasm)

I don't know if anyone remembers when Krusty advertised her so-called brand manager, but it's not paying off! Krusty's been reminding everyone for weeks that she's doing a sponsorship with roomba....she keeps showing the vacuum but hasn't had her video approved yet. Mind you, everyone knows she'll go back to the LG as soon as the dollars land for the roomba. 🤑
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

Yesimakaren wrote:It was in her insta stories weeks ago
Not reading into anything... someone said I hope the plane has issues while over the water
They said “ I hope the plane doesn’t have”. Your making shit up as you go along. STOP IT!!!

It’s a snark site btw...We snark, not “NOT” wish harm on anyone!!!
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

She does realize butter goes bad right. That’s a shit ton of butter. I also buy mine from Costco but I freeze it. I put a new box in when one runs out. She’s got all that butter filling up a damn snack drawer 🤣
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Why the fuck does anyone need thst much butter!!!!

Also, if they want couple alone time they get it alot ut could always go in the camper for a weekend or go up the coast, like they have done.. why Hawaii??? I couldn't go without my kids... I'd just think the entire time about how much they'd love it.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Damn Danielle is scary skinny you can see it in her face in her recent picture on Instagram.

I hope she doesn’t have a eating disorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kms92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kms92 »

I can’t believe she changed those boys room again!!!!!! She’s is never satisfied with anything. The desks they had would have been just fine. So wasteful!

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

That house is too small for them. I feel like she keeps trying to make the rooms comfortable but it ain’t gonna work. She just ends up shoving more shit in them. Reds room is overly cramped. Those kids needs a play room or something. The garage might of been a fun place to convert to a play area ! But nope mom and dad need their gYm.
Kms92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kms92 »

The feral child has wayyyyy too much shit. Idk how or why she allows that. Probably so she doesn’t have to pay attention to her.

specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

The firsts house we bought was designed similar to krusty's. We had a hall in the front with bedrooms coming off of the hall. The living area and master bedroom were in the front of the house because this house was in the mountains overlooking the ocean. There was a view. I hated the layout of that house except for the view. That was the only reason it was designed as it was. I do not understand why their house is like that. Their area is pretty enough but their view is just their yard. The house is too small. She crams all kinds of junk in her space. She decorates in a 'farmhouse' style except it isn't a farmhouse. And, can this idiot stop with her duckface plumped-up lips and her stupid country music. Krusty, you aren't cute or young. You look like a forty-something-year-old who is trying to hold on to her youth.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I watch way too much HGTV and recently they designed a wheelchair accessible house. It was so, so similar to Kristen's. It was two stories with a lift for the dad but otherwise, the wiiide hallways and odd lay out.
Small houses can definitely work its the layout of Kristen's and the square footage wasted in the halls. I'd even much prefer my laundry to be in the garage or master bath in a house that small and use the sq. Footage of the laundry room elsewhere. Between the laundry room and extra space in the hallway you could honestly make another small bedroom.
I'm also someone who doesn't need a huge main bedroom, Kristen's is half the house really when you add the bathroom and closet.
However, I dont think Kristen thought about the kids when they bought.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’m surprise krusty isn’t moving yet I give it another year those boys need there own space especially when they go to middle school!!!

Those boys are going to be embarrassed if they have friends over and there friends talk to there other friends not a good luck krusty.

You selfish twat!!!!

AnitaBonghit

Unread post by AnitaBonghit »

Has anyone seen her Instagram stories of her cheering Braydon along as he body slams Brody repeatedly at 1 & 2 years old?! I was a fan. Not any longer, that shit made me sick.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

AnitaBonghit wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:04 pm Has anyone seen her Instagram stories of her cheering Braydon along as he body slams Brody repeatedly at 1 & 2 years old?! I was a fan. Not any longer, that shit made me sick.
Yea she’s white trash. I felt bad for Brody at the end. He was over it and almost crying. Then she said get him again. I get boys playing but he was so little and grabbing him around his neck.
BlameFingers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlameFingers »

AnitaBonghit wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:04 pm Has anyone seen her Instagram stories of her cheering Braydon along as he body slams Brody repeatedly at 1 & 2 years old?! I was a fan. Not any longer, that shit made me sick.
Yeah that was gross. She’s never been very motherly has she? I’m guessing she’s drinking again to post that crap!

Also I’ve been enjoying seeing all of these “influencers” tripping over themselves to trade out their skinny jeans to bootcut. It makes me laugh. Man I’m so old I can just get my old pants out of my closet. I
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

She looks so awkward and out of place displaying her 'friends' clothes...but gotta get those swipe ups. 😯🤑
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

She is back to her drinking. Vodka crans. Saw the vodka on the counter in her stories. Legit not even a big deal had she not made it a deal and became so anti alcohol books & all. Like girl you recognized the problem
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

God another cleaning video pathetic....

Is that all you can put out Krusty????

BlameFingers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlameFingers »

If anyone was wondering or doesn’t know kristen is going to Hawaii....lol
I’m sure she has a question and she doesn’t really just want to take an opportunity to brag....
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"Influencers" only do any kinda question or "send me a dm" shit for engagement all of a sudden she will have every try hard sending her a DM of IG accounts to follow of people who visited or live in Hawaii or people asking her where she's going etc... and all of a sudden on the same say of her stupid IG vacuum #ad her engagement will be up 50%

Return to “I-P”