Krusty the copy cat: Continually lying, subscriber buying, making her house terrifying | Kristen Kasper | Part 5

Ur pathetic
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: Oh well

Re: Krusty the copy cat: Continually lying, subscriber buying, making her house terrifying | Kristen Kasper | Part 5

Unread post by Ur pathetic »

With everything going on in Ukraine I don't mind the influencers feeling like they don't have to post about every terrible event happening cause to me there girls are at best entertainment value. And I gag at Kristen's political beliefs she's 🤢
Her idea of loosing her freaking freedom is having to wear masks where its mandatory! This is what she's posting about refusing to get vaccinated what if when the kids are older they want to get vaccinated because they're certainly of age now to be so. They don't even care about wearing masks when they wanted to go back to school they just wanted to be kids and be with their friends which was so nice to see. But I can't with this b. Im sorry i havent posted here in a long time but for her to bitch about masks and posting links to ither pages about assholes wanting to fight for their freedom to not wear masks because they don't want to. Being selfish inconsiderate , while their is now an actual war happening and people are legitimately fighting for their freedom rights family just pisses me off to no extent. Then to say basically oh I don't want to post on Ukraine because its okay not to.. So why don't you want to? Because she agrees with Putin because she's a trump lover? Maybe that's stretching it too far but she's over hear acting like oregons mask mandate being lifted next week has been hindering on her freedom. And in her mind it has been
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Krusty the copy cat: Continually lying, subscriber buying, making her house terrifying | Kristen Kasper | Part 5

Unread post by Bellathorne »

Wow she's leaving YouTube and unlisted all of her videos
kansaspeach
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kansaspeach »

Bellathorne wrote:Wow she's leaving YouTube and unlisted all of her videos
Wtf happened? Is this more fallout from them dragging Danielle like a bunch of junior high mean girls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

kansaspeach wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:15 pm
Bellathorne wrote:Wow she's leaving YouTube and unlisted all of her videos
Wtf happened? Is this more fallout from them dragging Danielle like a bunch of junior high mean girls?

She wants to focus in her boutique? What happened with Danielle? That's the best friend off youtube that would come visit her right? I noticed Kristen post something about it being ok to move on from friendships and assumed it was her and when I looked for pictures of them together it looks like Kristen took them all down
kansaspeach
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kansaspeach »

Bellathorne wrote:
kansaspeach wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:15 pm Wtf happened? Is this more fallout from them dragging Danielle like a bunch of junior high mean girls?

She wants to focus in her boutique? What happened with Danielle? That's the best friend off youtube that would come visit her right? I noticed Kristen post something about it being ok to move on from friendships and assumed it was her and when I looked for pictures of them together it looks like Kristen took them all down
YouTuber Headlines channel did a video - Danielle and a bunch of Kristen stans were blowing up the comments. The same channel will be posting an in-depth video Monday about all Kristen’s drama and leaving YouTube.

mommaray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommaray »

i went to her instagram the other day and she's a completely different person. She is so fake and has fallen into the "influencer" esthetic. it's sad her daughter has to grow up seeing her mom like this..
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

You spoke too soon. His new business is basically called that lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “I-P”