Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Overcomer95
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Jackson Hive: Kult Kabin Klean Kween | Part 4

Unread post by Overcomer95 »

How can people have so much time on their hands to watch and follow this crazy family. WTF is right.
Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommamoo »

Overcomer95 wrote:How can people have so much time on their hands to watch and follow this crazy family. WTF is right.
Image because sometimes it’s fun to point and laugh. Image

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve looked at Emily’s Instagram but I noticed she has her messages turned off in stories. Did something happen and she just can’t take the heat?

Amandashnnon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandashnnon »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:It’s been a hot minute since I’ve looked at Emily’s Instagram but I noticed she has her messages turned off in stories. Did something happen and she just can’t take the heat?

Someone called her a spoiled brat and someone else asked why she wasn’t breastfeeding. She was so uNbOtHeReD but kept talking about it. I’m just assuming that’s why.

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Did she say why she wasn’t breastfeeding? I’ve always wondered if there’s a reason why or she just doesn’t want to. Maybe she thinks her boobies are only for Kyle and not to be shared
Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Did she say why she wasn’t breastfeeding? I’ve always wondered if there’s a reason why or she just doesn’t want to. Maybe she thinks her boobies are only for Kyle and not to be shared
I wondered that too. It’s not like she’s a working mom that would make it harder. She literally stays home all day and with quarantine, I feel like it would make nursing easier....at least it did with my baby because I didn’t have to worry about pumping for anything

yourmomcalled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yourmomcalled »

She just posted an IG story about a new video coming soon where Ellerie gets new bedding. How many times do these people change their bedding? Maybe I’m out of touch but we have literally had the same duvet cover for years!!

Amandashnnon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandashnnon »

Mommamoo wrote:
Maxxinsta96 wrote:Did she say why she wasn’t breastfeeding? I’ve always wondered if there’s a reason why or she just doesn’t want to. Maybe she thinks her boobies are only for Kyle and not to be shared
I wondered that too. It’s not like she’s a working mom that would make it harder. She literally stays home all day and with quarantine, I feel like it would make nursing easier....at least it did with my baby because I didn’t have to worry about pumping for anything

She said it’s because they know what works for them.

Maybe having so many kids makes it hard? Or she had one bad experience and it turned her off from it? She didn’t share her exact reason. But that’s what I took from it.

Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

Amandashnnon wrote:
Mommamoo wrote:

She said it’s because they know what works for them.

Maybe having so many kids makes it hard? Or she had one bad experience and it turned her off from it? She didn’t share her exact reason. But that’s what I took from it.

Seems like it would be easier to not have to worry about bottles and making sure you have enough formula, but thats just me. Image especially back in March when everybody was going apeshit and buying hoards of diapers and formula.

Whattheactualduck
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Whattheactualduck »

What is with the bedding situation? I agree with above, Celery is a child and has had at least five different bedding ensembles in a year...what? These people are so out of touch with reality. Also, can we get any more processed food in the house? I have yet to see more than a couple vegetables this year and whatever it is it is inundated with the shit ton of cheese they seem to ingest. These kids don’t stand a bit of a chance. Not a salad in sight...raw carrots perhaps (most kids love those). Sigh...
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Celery has had 4 different bedding sets since moving in that house. How long ago was that? Was she pregnant with click bait number 3, I think? So he’s what, 2? 18 months? And it’s not even like these bedding sets are cheap. They drop $200-500 each time. Plus new rugs, new wall decor.

Eli has had 3 beds and 4 or 5 bedding sets since moving in the Kult kabin. Not even sure how many rugs.

They have changed their own bedding at least 3-4 times and rugs more than that. Every time she links a $500 rug for their bedrooms I wonder just how well UPS pays. She claims they don’t get money from mom and dad (I guess she doesn’t claim they don’t have a plastic card from mom and dad, though). I mean, it’s not like any of us believe it, but come on.

Now they are adding an entire new bedroom because the click bait babies can’t possibly be expected to share rooms. That would just not do. 🙄
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh their parents absolutely fund their lives. Or just have an account and put money into it for them. I can bet my live on it. Emily just likes to act like they do it all on their own. Maybe with kyles job he can pay the water and electric bill. Also considering her parents bought their house and paid it off for them it would be absolutely easy not to have debt when you have no mortgage.
shittalkinb
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shittalkinb »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Oh their parents absolutely fund their lives. Or just have an account and put money into it for them. I can bet my live on it. Emily just likes to act like they do it all on their own. Maybe with kyles job he can pay the water and electric bill. Also considering her parents bought their house and paid it off for them it would be absolutely easy not to have debt when you have no mortgage.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... cbb9dc.jpg[/IMG]
Overcomer95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Overcomer95 »

Looking for the lady on here that knows a lot about this family. The awesome FBI, or researcher that found out things like they own a horse, all about the grandfather that got remarried. Just wanted to ask you a question, maybe you could answer a question for me. I know I saw it on the other thread, but can’t find it. Plz contact me. Thanx so much.
yourmomcalled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yourmomcalled »

I know several people who work at UPS in the St Louis area and not a one of them make that kind of money and one has been a driver for 25 years. And they certainly don’t start pulling in top dollar the first year they work.

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Guess Emily got upset and wanted to prove us wrong boo hoo.
Gelkat011
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gelkat011 »

I just looked up ups on a local job board and their last listing listed the pay at $21+ so I’m sure he is making around $20ish. I live near them and he’s actually delivered to my house a few times so his route is in my area. Honestly at this point I don’t even care any more about who pays what of theirs. I was actually proud she stayed away for so long but now she is back. Who cares how much he makes I don’t. I just find it funny that that comment was what brought her back. I was starting to be less annoyed with her then she had to come back insinuating that they make more than they probably do. This is like the swing set all over. I am pretty sure what she put out here which wasn’t what they got was actually more than they paid. I don’t see why ppl want to make it out like they have more money than they do. If your gonna put your money out there why not just be honest?

Return to “I-P”