The Jackson Hive: Kult Kabin Klean Kween | Part 4

jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: The Jackson Hive: Kult Kabin Klean Kween | Part 4

Unread post by jczc2003 »

ProblamaLlamma wrote:Again we aren’t bullying you, we aren’t even talking TO you Emily until you insert yourself. We’re talking ABOUT you on a public forum not your socials or platforms. That’s not bullying. You just can’t keep to yourself and so worried about us “simple” people huh?
They just want someone to argue with right now. I think the truth is starting to come out so there’s a need to attack—she’s the one who put all of this out into the public AND made money off of it. If ya can’t take the heat, get off of social media! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProblamaLlamma
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: ProblamaLlamma

Unread post by ProblamaLlamma »

Exactly!! Can’t take the heat get out of the fire 🔥 she wants to be a big girl but she’s a child.
I 100% agree though, she’s getting VERY defensive. Hmmm time will tell and if he did something inappropriate then no brands will work with someone who supports that. Just like mikah her down fall will be coming. If it’s true that is.
Telling the truth about someone’s LIES is not bullying it’s exposes a liar.
Constantly_Stressed
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Constantly_Stressed »

Emily, none of what we talk about here is an attack on you. Simply stating our opinions and bringing up facts isn't an attack. I understand taking criticism is hard because it has some truth to it but that's how you grow 🙄 showing public information isn't against the law and anybody can see it if they want to. You post about your life to an extent. You post about your issues to an extent because you don't want people to see the bad you have done as well, this does make people curious cause not everyone can be a victim all the time. At some point we have control over what can make us seem like a victim. I actually do watch your content, and i do like it, but I do want to know what you're hiding because it makes you seem really shady and like a bad person. I wouldn't be doing this if you were transparent about all that went on. And i don't mean every detail, I mean what involvement you had in the situations. But yes, like I said us talking here about what we think isn't an attack on you just like what you say on your platforms isn't an attack on your family or us.
Sassymom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sassymom »

Again I’m not Emily. Gen_p_xoxo. You’re more than welcome to come talk to my face over there. Or is that too scary for you all 🤔 hiding behind a keyboard is soooo last year
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sassymom wrote:Again I’m not Emily. Gen_p_xoxo. You’re more than welcome to come talk to my face over there. Or is that too scary for you all Image hiding behind a keyboard is soooo last year
Why would anyone here care to chat with you? Image
Are we supposed to be intimidated??

Nobody here cares what you, Emily or summary think. Honestly!

jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Constantly_Stressed wrote:Emily, none of what we talk about here is an attack on you. Simply stating our opinions and bringing up facts isn't an attack. I understand taking criticism is hard because it has some truth to it but that's how you grow Image showing public information isn't against the law and anybody can see it if they want to. You post about your life to an extent. You post about your issues to an extent because you don't want people to see the bad you have done as well, this does make people curious cause not everyone can be a victim all the time. At some point we have control over what can make us seem like a victim. I actually do watch your content, and i do like it, but I do want to know what you're hiding because it makes you seem really shady and like a bad person. I wouldn't be doing this if you were transparent about all that went on. And i don't mean every detail, I mean what involvement you had in the situations. But yes, like I said us talking here about what we think isn't an attack on you just like what you say on your platforms isn't an attack on your family or us.
Exactly—sharing your family and life situations puts you out there for criticism. It comes with the territory.
She should ignore these site if they bother her because she’s not going to change the opinion of anyone here.

ProblamaLlamma
Amateur
Amateur

And if someone is addressing EMILY why are you responding if your not Emily ??? Your claiming sassymom is gen_p_xoxo ?
Sassymom
Amateur
Amateur

ProblamaLlamma wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:29 pm And if someone is addressing EMILY why are you responding if your not Emily ??? Your claiming sassymom is gen_p_xoxo ?

You’re a liberal aren’t you? With all your conspiracy theories 😂😂 get a life. For real 😂😂
Sassymom
Amateur
Amateur

jczc2003 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:41 pm
Sassymom wrote:Again I’m not Emily. Gen_p_xoxo. You’re more than welcome to come talk to my face over there. Or is that too scary for you all Image hiding behind a keyboard is soooo last year
Why would anyone here care to chat with you? Image
Are we supposed to be intimidated??

Nobody here cares what you, Emily or summary think. Honestly!

I don’t care either but don’t claim I’m someone I’m not when I’m willing to not hide behind a user name and you all continue to be the cowards you have been. I have an honest question for you though. Why are you so jealous of a young mom? She’s got some drama yes but we all do. Other than that she’s pretty successful. Does it really make you that angry that you have to take to a gossip site to put her down so you feel better about your “perfect” life?

jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

And there’s the jealous card—IF I was going to be jealous of anyone, it certainly would not be crazy cleaning mama.

ProblamaLlamma
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah I’m not buying that one bit. Instead of asking us why we’re here, ask yourself why you made it your mission in life to defend someone who doesn’t even acknowledge your existence??? Yet we need to get a life? Lol. If your “not Emily” you sure have made it a full time job to defend her and a fight a battle for someone u don’t even know and never will. Nice try though boo boo
Sassymom
Amateur
Amateur

ProblamaLlamma wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:49 am Yeah I’m not buying that one bit. Instead of asking us why we’re here, ask yourself why you made it your mission in life to defend someone who doesn’t even acknowledge your existence??? Yet we need to get a life? Lol. If your “not Emily” you sure have made it a full time job to defend her and a fight a battle for someone u don’t even know and never will. Nice try though boo boo

I’ve been here a handful of times 😂 stop making shit up.
Oh and by the way boo boo, what do you care so much if I defend her? Oh right because I’ve been making you look like the pathetic asshole you are. “Oh look at me. I’m going on a gossip site to bash some girl for cleaning her house while invading every aspect of her life” really screams that you don’t have a mental illness 🙄
ProblamaLlamma
Amateur
Amateur

Yawn 🥱. K that’s what we do here. Do you go to every forum and try to stick up for someone on every topic? Or just this one? Move along pest
Sassymom
Amateur
Amateur

ProblamaLlamma wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:46 pm Yawn 🥱. K that’s what we do here. Do you go to every forum and try to stick up for someone on every topic? Or just this one? Move along pest

Nah. Apparently you grown adults need to be supervised or you seem to forget your manners 🤷‍♀️
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

ProblamaLlamma wrote:Yawn 🥱. K that’s what we do here. Do you go to every forum and try to stick up for someone on every topic? Or just this one? Move along pest
You really cannot argue with people like sassy. These people are so lonely in their own lives that they convince themselves they are friends with certain online “personalities”. It gives them purpose in life. Too bad the person they are so invested in would never have anything to do with them in real life.

ProblamaLlamma
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah your right, she can talk to herself. I said what I said lol and whatever else I want to say in the future haha. Anyways jczc2003 have a great Monday 😀 looks like Kyle was in the front seat with a kid in the back maybe the big *reveal* is on its way. After it hits the paid viewers first… clickbait loading
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

ProblamaLlamma wrote:Yeah your right, she can talk to herself. I said what I said lol and whatever else I want to say in the future haha. Anyways jczc2003 have a great Monday Image looks like Kyle was in the front seat with a kid in the back maybe the big *reveal* is on its way. After it hits the paid viewers first… clickbait loading
I think Sunday is his visitation day so they can be together on that day. Time will tell.

Sassymom
Amateur
Amateur

jczc2003 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:38 am
ProblamaLlamma wrote:Yawn 🥱. K that’s what we do here. Do you go to every forum and try to stick up for someone on every topic? Or just this one? Move along pest
You really cannot argue with people like sassy. These people are so lonely in their own lives that they convince themselves they are friends with certain online “personalities”. It gives them purpose in life. Too bad the person they are so invested in would never have anything to do with them in real life.

Yes yes. How did you know 😭 is it because I’m the one searching through house listings and court documents? Is it because I’m the one trash talking said online personality because it makes me feel better about my sad and other ox life? Nah didn’t think so 🖕

Sassymom
Amateur
Amateur

ProblamaLlamma wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:04 am Yeah your right, she can talk to herself. I said what I said lol and whatever else I want to say in the future haha. Anyways jczc2003 have a great Monday 😀 looks like Kyle was in the front seat with a kid in the back maybe the big *reveal* is on its way. After it hits the paid viewers first… clickbait loading

Why do you care so much about someone you “can’t stand”? 😂😂😂
Sassymom
Amateur
Amateur

jczc2003 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:24 am
ProblamaLlamma wrote:Yeah your right, she can talk to herself. I said what I said lol and whatever else I want to say in the future haha. Anyways jczc2003 have a great Monday Image looks like Kyle was in the front seat with a kid in the back maybe the big *reveal* is on its way. After it hits the paid viewers first… clickbait loading
I think Sunday is his visitation day so they can be together on that day. Time will tell.

Isn’t it funny how you know that and follow along with her everyday life 🤔

Return to “I-P”