Unread post by Toodles123 »

Title Credit : Hellosweetie

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't buy that she got botox for headaches either. She has been hashtagging chronic migraine, but won't wear her glasses. Doctors don't do botox for headaches without trying other things first. A spa will probably let you claim to be getting it for headaches, but insurance won't pay for it. If she got it "for headaches", it wasn't by a doctor and paid for by insurance. It was once again, because Ellie decided she needed it, and now; just like with the IUD coming out and the MRI.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Botox, 4-car garage, half-acre lot. Must be nice to be them.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Unread post by YTIG60 »

So what's going on with Jared. He has gone along with Ellie's wish to have a baby in spite of her chronic health problems costing them thousands of dollars. Jared moves away from family that I'd say is a significant support system. He recently applied for a job wearing khaki shorts and a tee shirt and unprepared for an interview. We don't know if he got even a consulting position with no announcement. There are several vlogs where Jared talks about his chronic hip pain/needing surgery with a high deductible and yet you see him in pictures doing activities that would induce pain. Now he uploads a passive aggressive message about his wife who sends him to have Botox and saids he understand little about this procedure. Botox is an expensive out of pocket cost he didn't appear to want. Ellie is spending faster than the rich and/or money coming in.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I’m confused about Jared and Botox. Ellie signed him up to get Botox for wrinkles or is he having headaches?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

If someone said to me that I had a doctor's appointment. I would probably ask why and with whom. Am I missing something here? On another note, did you catch today's comment when he said something about the room could be a guest bedroom then said he didn't think anyone would visit though. He laughed quite a bit after that statement. I wonder if both families are mad at them.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

ba1006 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:29 am If someone said to me that I had a doctor's appointment. I would probably ask why and with whom. Am I missing something here? On another note, did you catch today's comment when he said something about the room could be a guest bedroom then said he didn't think anyone would visit though. He laughed quite a bit after that statement. I wonder if both families are mad at them.
Yeah, I caught that, too. I have always thought that Jareds parents were not close to Ellie. I think they realize that Ellie is controlling. Ellie now has Jareds undivided attention, she's acting like a spoiled rotten child that gets everything her heart desires. I'm surprised Bonnie hasn't visited them yet. This only confirms that there was some type of disagreement. And Ellies parents didn't seem to visit them much other than Birthdays. So I don't think they will be using the "guest room" to much.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

As someone mentioned on the other thread about back problems being part of his pain, I would get it checked out too. He had back pain a few weeks ago, and it can cause hip problems. It probably is his hip because of the past history, but back problems may be making the pain worse. They like to wait on knee and hip replacements as long as they can on younger people. The botox story and Jared not knowing anything about it-purely ridiculous! Althought ba1006 kind of has a point too.

I agree with Hello Sweetie-Jared gets things out in other means than YT. Like the rabbits story and how he didn't want them-brought that up in the podcast. When Ellie quoted that being intentional about things, Jared response was if you want to intentionally make me mad, you accomplished it! I was like wow! Kind of like the botox story, Ellie went shopping and came back with the one bunny. She is so controlling!
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

sheltiefan wrote:As someone mentioned on the other thread about back problems being part of his pain, I would get it checked out too. He had back pain a few weeks ago, and it can cause hip problems. It probably is his hip because of the past history, but back problems may be making the pain worse. They like to wait on knee and hip replacements as long as they can on younger people. The botox story and Jared not knowing anything about it-purely ridiculous! Althought ba1006 kind of has a point too.

I agree with Hello Sweetie-Jared gets things out in other means than YT. Like the rabbits story and how he didn't want them-brought that up in the podcast. When Ellie quoted that being intentional about things, Jared response was if you want to intentionally make me mad, you accomplished it! I was like wow! Kind of like the botox story, Ellie went shopping and came back with the one bunny. She is so controlling!
I feel bad for the poor guy in some ways, I mean, he could certainly start standing up more for himself but if you don't want to split up for the kids sake/your religion or families don't agree with divorce (and I think he really does love Ellie - just like she does lol), I'd feel pretty stuck. And the passive aggressive comments seem to be his only way to vent unfortunately. He could, and in my opinion, should put his foot down but also these Griffith's husbands seem like doormats and yes men while simultaneously being complete chauvinists in that they don't seem to gaf about the kids well being or want to be involved. They cater to their wives but let them worry about house and children Image

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I was right, the lot they showed in a previous vlog isn't going to happen since it "fell through." No reason why. They plan on having a four car garage to be able to fit the ATVs and all that stuff. Wow... The house across the street is valued over a million so it shouldn't be a surprise they need to build a nice home in this neighborhood.
Jared passive remark to Ellie who is surprised why Tommy was able to nap in the car on the way to look at the home they want to build because he was up with at 5 a.m. Oh...and E+J can't sleep due to being worried. :?
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

The botox thing is WEIRD and if my spouse sent me to an appointment they made for me for botox I would be offended.

Once again, Ellie thinking to herself “I will be happier/more attracted to Jared when he has botox”

Can you imagine if a husband did this for his wife? People would think he was an absolute jerk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mollybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mollybaby »

Those Botox stories were just weird. Does Jared have no mind of his own? Who just goes to an appointment blindly and ends up with Botox? Is she that concerned about his wrinkles? I don’t believe for a second that Ellie’s doctor recommended Botox for her “migraines” but even if he did, Jared doesn’t have that issue so his must be due to Ellie wanting him to look different.

I want to feel bad for Jared but he is going along with pleasing her. If he doesn’t, she acts like she’s suffering from medical issues. He’s doing a huge disservice to both of them and creating a lifelong pattern that will never end. If I were him, now that they are living in this new location, I’d stop giving in so much and see how she reacts. If she curls up on the couch and acts like she’s sick, that right there should show him that she’s doing this purely for attention and to get what she wants. A grown adult crying sick every time things don’t go their way is the ultimate form of manipulation. If Jared needs surgery he should get it. That should come before Botox, building a house, a trailer, a new dog, pregnancy, a clothing line. He needs to take care of his health or none of these things will matter.

The supplement Ellie bought that she claims is for hair skin and nails is actually promoted for weight loss on amazon. She is naturally thin but she’s not naturally underweight. She’s doing this to herself. She could easily take a vitamin that would help with hair, skin and nails but the supplement fills her up without the calories. 100% she is keeping herself at an unhealthy weight.

Jared needs to wake up and take a good look at what’s really going on. Alarm bells are going off big time and he keeps hitting snooze.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Here’s what I think actually happened. I believe Ellie got Botox and told Jared it was for her migraines, so he would agree to pay for it. But instead of getting it from the neurologist, I believe she went to a med spa and just assumed that regular Botox would help. I’ve gotten it for migraines from my neurologist, but I’m not comfortable with the idea of going to a med spa and getting it for wrinkles.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Cgl33 wrote:Here’s what I think actually happened. I believe Ellie got Botox and told Jared it was for her migraines, so he would agree to pay for it. But instead of getting it from the neurologist, I believe she went to a med spa and just assumed that regular Botox would help. I’ve gotten it for migraines from my neurologist, but I’m not comfortable with the idea of going to a med spa and getting it for wrinkles.
I could totally see that - she obviously thinks she knows better than her doctors and she would have had to *gasp* WAIT for an appointment through a neurologist lol

mollybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mollybaby »

131618 wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:Here’s what I think actually happened. I believe Ellie got Botox and told Jared it was for her migraines, so he would agree to pay for it. But instead of getting it from the neurologist, I believe she went to a med spa and just assumed that regular Botox would help. I’ve gotten it for migraines from my neurologist, but I’m not comfortable with the idea of going to a med spa and getting it for wrinkles.
I could totally see that - she obviously thinks she knows better than her doctors and she would have had to *gasp* WAIT for an appointment through a neurologist lol

Yeah I agree. In order to even get approved for Botox for migraines, she’d have to have 15 days each month that she’s experiencing headaches and about 8 of those would need to be migraines.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Cgl33 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:04 pm Here’s what I think actually happened. I believe Ellie got Botox and told Jared it was for her migraines, so he would agree to pay for it. But instead of getting it from the neurologist, I believe she went to a med spa and just assumed that regular Botox would help. I’ve gotten it for migraines from my neurologist, but I’m not comfortable with the idea of going to a med spa and getting it for wrinkles.
I agree with your theory. It is amazing Ellie has gone ahead with her own MRI and maybe Botox. I don't think her family doctor would order this treatment (Botox) for headaches, but gave her a referral to a neurologist. It is pretty unusual to see what is going on between E+J's health since they are young adults who are generally healthy. Will Ellie keep up the temporary results from the Botox treatments?
Do med spas know how to treat migraines with Botox which would be different than the treatment for wrinkles?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Grandma Griff has gotten Botox, and I’m pretty sure Bonnie and Ruby have.

Ellie definitely didn’t get it for headaches if she sent Jared to get it for wrinkles. That would be even worse to subject someone you love to a cosmetic procedure you wouldn’t do yourself.

A health spa MAY offer Botox for headaches, but an exam is usually meant to go along with it for headache treatment to locate the trigger areas and rule out any other cause. A health spa is not qualified to do this diagnosing.

But this is Ellie. She likes opinions she can “purchase” rather than ones with any real therapeutic expertise. Skilled professionals tend to give her advise she doesn’t want. They are on to her con. No doubt there are flags in her medical records at this point about doctor shopping and possible malingering.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mollybaby wrote:Those Botox stories were just weird. Does Jared have no mind of his own? Who just goes to an appointment blindly and ends up with Botox? Is she that concerned about his wrinkles? I don’t believe for a second that Ellie’s doctor recommended Botox for her “migraines” but even if he did, Jared doesn’t have that issue so his must be due to Ellie wanting him to look different.

I want to feel bad for Jared but he is going along with pleasing her. If he doesn’t, she acts like she’s suffering from medical issues. He’s doing a huge disservice to both of them and creating a lifelong pattern that will never end. If I were him, now that they are living in this new location, I’d stop giving in so much and see how she reacts. If she curls up on the couch and acts like she’s sick, that right there should show him that she’s doing this purely for attention and to get what she wants. A grown adult crying sick every time things don’t go their way is the ultimate form of manipulation. If Jared needs surgery he should get it. That should come before Botox, building a house, a trailer, a new dog, pregnancy, a clothing line. He needs to take care of his health or none of these things will matter.

The supplement Ellie bought that she claims is for hair skin and nails is actually promoted for weight loss on amazon. She is naturally thin but she’s not naturally underweight. She’s doing this to herself. She could easily take a vitamin that would help with hair, skin and nails but the supplement fills her up without the calories. 100% she is keeping herself at an unhealthy weight.

Jared needs to wake up and take a good look at what’s really going on. Alarm bells are going off big time and he keeps hitting snooze.

And if she ate a healthy diet and drank enough water, she might not _need_ a supplement for "hair, skin and nails"...Image

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Cgl33 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:04 pm Here’s what I think actually happened. I believe Ellie got Botox and told Jared it was for her migraines, so he would agree to pay for it. But instead of getting it from the neurologist, I believe she went to a med spa and just assumed that regular Botox would help. I’ve gotten it for migraines from my neurologist, but I’m not comfortable with the idea of going to a med spa and getting it for wrinkles.
I agree with your theory 100%. As far as Jared getting Botox, if he wasn't on board with getting the shots, he could have easily said "no thanks". I think this is a little tale to get views, . I'm sure Ellie talked him into it. To be honest, he looks more like a 40 something then a young 30. In this IG pic, everyone was saying how glowing Ellie looks. It IS AMAZING how she no longer has eye pain, and seems to be so energetic. They must have some beautiful rental ! Can't wait to see the Sand Castle when its completed.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

86B36A0B-387A-4059-94EB-88247C955F33.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”