Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

THREAD CREDIT: RiverRose

Previous:
Phil and Alex: Jesus #2, Cassidy Drew, was prophesied (unlike the other two). | Part 9
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
In the middle
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

Unread post by In the middle »

Alex is full on scaring me.
I struggled big time to breastfeed my first two and gave up. With my third I was SO determined to BF. I demand fed, she lost weight. Midwives suggested 3hr day feeds, she lost weight. Switched to 3hr day and night feeds, she lost weight. Switched to two hour feeds, she lost weight. She had checkups and weigh ins every few days as I (and the nurse) was so worried about her weight. Day 30 we ended up in the ER and she was diagnosed with CHD and had open heart surgery the next day.
Alex KNEW her baby had CHD. She KNEW what to look out for. She KNEW how important weight gain is and how tiring feeding is on a heart baby. That bitch KNEW but she did nothing because her ‘breastfeeding journey’ is more important to her than Cassidy’s life!
Hell, I didn’t even pump for FOUR days after diagnosis as I was so distraught that it literally never crossed my mind.
This woman doesn’t give a shit about ANY of her children and it makes me wild
namalot
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

Unread post by namalot »

Everything she does just confirms to me that 'growing our family' actually means 'Alex proves shes biologically capable of all the maternal things'

Her latest update is a screenshot of her bf alarms through the night. Umm shouldn't they have been your alarms 6 weeks ago?

Also all the recent sharing of other exploiters (youtube moms) saying they get loads of hate... that does suck, it must be really draining to have the negativity always in your life. It's interesting that shes sharing now, almost as if shes thinks shes getting more hate than usual?! What I suspect is happening is there's the usual layer of hate and then the new layer of people twigging that Alex must have known all along C would struggle with feeding yet risked starving her baby so she could say holier-than-thou things like 'WE are exclusively breastfeeding'.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

In the middle wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:34 pm Alex is full on scaring me.
I struggled big time to breastfeed my first two and gave up. With my third I was SO determined to BF. I demand fed, she lost weight. Midwives suggested 3hr day feeds, she lost weight. Switched to 3hr day and night feeds, she lost weight. Switched to two hour feeds, she lost weight. She had checkups and weigh ins every few days as I (and the nurse) was so worried about her weight. Day 30 we ended up in the ER and she was diagnosed with CHD and had open heart surgery the next day.
Alex KNEW her baby had CHD. She KNEW what to look out for. She KNEW how important weight gain is and how tiring feeding is on a heart baby. That bitch KNEW but she did nothing because her ‘breastfeeding journey’ is more important to her than Cassidy’s life!
Hell, I didn’t even pump for FOUR days after diagnosis as I was so distraught that it literally never crossed my mind.
This woman doesn’t give a shit about ANY of her children and it makes me wild

On the upside, perhaps this means that she doesn't love Cassidy 10x more that Kinsley and Callie. She's only there as a vessel for Alex to achieve her dreams. Classic narcissism here. But I don't know why it makes me feel better to think that maybe she'll eventually treat Cassidy the same way as her two adopted daughters. You know, once pregnancy, labor, breastfeeding is all in the past and Alex is no longer getting any personal satisfaction out of her unicorn bio baby, why would she love Cassidy anymore than the other two? She'll move onto getting her dream bio baby boy.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Isn’t a little spit up normal? Babies spit up. The muscle between the esophagus and the stomach hasn’t matured yet. A forceful flow of vomit is different from spit-up.

Regarding her comments about eliminating things from her diet, research tells us that the mother’s diet has little influence on her milk or her baby’s ability to digest it. You’ll see a lot of un-scientific sources claiming that nursing moms should restrict things from their diet if they have a fussy baby, but there is no evidence to support that. There are no food groups that you need to avoid simply because you are breastfeeding. It is generally recommended that a nursing mother eat whatever she likes, with a few exceptions (alcohol and caffeine in moderation, avoid fish high in mercury, known food allergies, etc.) The lactation consultant at the hospital I delivered at told me that food in my diet won’t make baby gassy or give her reflux. I think these old wives tales spring up from anecdotal stories on message boards and people that desperately want to understand why their infant is fussy or not feeding well. Once again, Alex the NICU nurse is so willing to believe whatever nonsense she sees online.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:27 am Isn’t a little spit up normal? Babies spit up. The muscle between the esophagus and the stomach hasn’t matured yet. A forceful flow of vomit is different from spit-up.

Regarding her comments about eliminating things from her diet, research tells us that the mother’s diet has little influence on her milk or her baby’s ability to digest it. You’ll see a lot of un-scientific sources claiming that nursing moms should restrict things from their diet if they have a fussy baby, but there is no evidence to support that. There are no food groups that you need to avoid simply because you are breastfeeding. It is generally recommended that a nursing mother eat whatever she likes, with a few exceptions (alcohol and caffeine in moderation, avoid fish high in mercury, known food allergies, etc.) The lactation consultant at the hospital I delivered at told me that food in my diet won’t make baby gassy or give her reflux. I think these old wives tales spring up from anecdotal stories on message boards and people that desperately want to understand why their infant is fussy or not feeding well. Once again, Alex the NICU nurse is so willing to believe whatever nonsense she sees online.
In general I agree, however there are certain allergies like to dairy or soy for example that if your baby is allergic to you need to cut out otherwise they will have a negative reaction as they’re exposed to the allergen via the mothers milk. It’s unlikely that Cassidys feeding issues have nothing to do with an allergy or intolerance of some sort, that wouldn’t cause a baby to reject feedings by mouth. Whatever she has going on is likely directly related to her CHD and lack of energy causing her inability to eat. Alex probably made the issue 100% worse by not supplementing and feeding her frequently, like every 1-2 hours.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

skiingmama1 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:13 pm
HashtagBlessed wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:27 am Isn’t a little spit up normal? Babies spit up. The muscle between the esophagus and the stomach hasn’t matured yet. A forceful flow of vomit is different from spit-up.

In general I agree, however there are certain allergies like to dairy or soy for example that if your baby is allergic to you need to cut out otherwise they will have a negative reaction as they’re exposed to the allergen via the mothers milk. It’s unlikely that Cassidys feeding issues have anything to do with an allergy or intolerance of some sort, that wouldn’t cause a baby to reject feedings by mouth. Whatever she has going on is likely directly related to her CHD and lack of energy causing her inability to eat. Alex probably made the issue 100% worse by not supplementing and feeding her frequently, like every 1-2 hours.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Yes it's normal for babies to spit up. Even if they are spitting up a lot but seem happy it's not usually a big deal.

It shouldn't be giving her reflux but she could have a dairy allergy. The thing about it is, for it to work you have to completely eliminate all dairy. You have to read the label of everything you eat to look for hidden dairy . It's not just as simple as giving up milk, cheese, and ice cream. I just can't see Alex doing that. Also it takes a good 2 weeks for it to be completely out of your system and can take another 2 weeks to be completely out of babies system. Also if they aren't giving her soy or hypoallergenic formula, she's still getting dairy and it's pointless. I personally think it all has to do with her heart defect and they're telling her that(they wouldn't have put in a feeding tube if they didn't think feel that the majority of her problem is due to her heart defect) and she refuses to accept it.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

skiingmama1 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:13 pm

In general I agree, however there are certain allergies like to dairy or soy for example that if your baby is allergic to you need to cut out otherwise they will have a negative reaction as they’re exposed to the allergen via the mothers milk. It’s unlikely that Cassidys feeding issues have nothing to do with an allergy or intolerance of some sort, that wouldn’t cause a baby to reject feedings by mouth. Whatever she has going on is likely directly related to her CHD and lack of energy causing her inability to eat. Alex probably made the issue 100% worse by not supplementing and feeding her frequently, like every 1-2 hours.
Yes, sorry, I wasn't intending to discount true known allergies. Human breast milk typically does not cause allergic reactions in breastfeeding infants, even for babies who will go on to develop food allergies when solid foods are introduced. Food sensitivities in breastfed babies are not nearly as common as many have been led to believe. Food sensitivities and reflux became the go-to answer for colic when doctors didn't know what to tell people. It was quite common for parents to be told their baby's prolonged crying was the result of reflux or food sensitivities, but the evidence doesn't support this. I think some people still get this answer depending on how knowledgeable your pediatrician is. Fussiness and spit-up are not obvious reactions to food allergies or sensitivities. Persistent vomiting, bloody stools, wheezing or rash would be. Alex hasn't detailed any of these symptoms that would point towards a true allergy. If she thinks the formula may be the culprit, changing up Alex's diet seems counter-productive.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Really! Was not expecting this quite so soon. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 242891.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

FlowersTar 68 wrote:Really! Was not expecting this quite so soon. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 242891.jpg[/IMG]

How is this even possible ? Her situation in her last IG post seemed they will be in the hospital for quite a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elliecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elliecat »

FlowersTar 68 wrote:Really! Was not expecting this quite so soon. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 242891.jpg[/IMG]

I really hope she hasn’t taken her out AMA. I wouldn’t put it past her if she didn’t like something they suggested.

saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

She's going to kill Cassidy. I swear, she's going to let Cassidy wither and die before she even makes it to the heart surgery.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

I just don’t understand how she posted that picture of Cassidy all by herself on that large bed, it just makes me sad. That baby looks discarded.. also has she not learnt anything from BBL? Practicing safe sleeping is a must. Every.single.time!

Don’t get me started on the pictures Phil posted with Cassidy in a sheet, on a pillow in their bed this child has already an uphill struggle, don’t fuckin make it even more unsafe for her.

Elliecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elliecat »

Here_2_talk wrote:I just don’t understand how she posted that picture of Cassidy all by herself on that large bed, it just makes me sad. That baby looks discarded.. also has she not learnt anything from BBL? Practicing safe sleeping is a must. Every.single.time! ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Don’t get me started on the pictures Phil posted with Cassidy in a sheet, on a pillow in their bed Image this child has already an uphill struggle, don’t fuckin make it even more unsafe for her.

ImageImageImage I know, right? I just want to sweep her up and hold her close to me. Why the fuck would they just dump her on the bed with her back to them to take her homecoming picture? Surely a picture with all 3 girls snuggled up together or Phil holding her... pretty much anything but this. My heart is breaking for that tiny babe. I’m about to go and wake my 10 week old up to hold her close right now.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

When people point out Alex wouldn’t do anything to harm her child, she was a NICU nurse after all... well, she’s cut from the same cloth as her sister who was an RN, and popped a abscess in her nostril and died!! They are both arrogant, and would do whatever they want because they are nurses. I would not trust my child with Alex. Phil will do whatever she suggests, so he’s out. Everyone ponders to Alex, Phil’s parents, Pam... no one questions the Queen B NICU Nurse!

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Elliecat wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:25 am
FlowersTar 68 wrote:Really! Was not expecting this quite so soon.
I really hope she hasn’t taken her out AMA. I wouldn’t put it past her if she didn’t like something they suggested.

Well since Alex is a NICU nurse they probably let her go home early. (Tongue in cheek) 🙄
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Awwww Alex are you gaining weight? I hate when people say we’re pregnant (no only the woman is pregnant), we’re are x. We is plural... Alex, Cassie is gaining weight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cstars124
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cstars124 »

Here_2_talk wrote:When people point out Alex wouldn’t do anything to harm her child, she was a NICU nurse after all... well, she’s cut from the same cloth as her sister who was an RN, and popped a abscess in her nostril and died!! They are both arrogant, and would do whatever they want because they are nurses. Image I would not trust my child with Alex. Phil will do whatever she suggests, so he’s out. Everyone ponders to Alex, Phil’s parents, Pam... no one questions the Queen B NICU Nurse! ImageImageImage

Wait, what?? That’s how her sister died? How do we know?

Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

Cstars124 wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote:When people point out Alex wouldn’t do anything to harm her child, she was a NICU nurse after all... well, she’s cut from the same cloth as her sister who was an RN, and popped a abscess in her nostril and died!! They are both arrogant, and would do whatever they want because they are nurses. Image I would not trust my child with Alex. Phil will do whatever she suggests, so he’s out. Everyone ponders to Alex, Phil’s parents, Pam... no one questions the Queen B NICU Nurse! ImageImageImage

Wait, what?? That’s how her sister died? How do we know?

Omg i wanna know as well thats brand new info

Return to “Phil and Alex”