Share your secrets of young skin

Lestra
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Share your secrets of young skin

Unread post by Lestra »

Share your secrets of young skin and if you know how to get rid of the first wrinkles, then I'm also interested to hear it!
Farrus
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Share your secrets of young skin

Unread post by Farrus »

My mother taught me from childhood to take care of the skin and choose the right cosmetic and medical products in order not to have problems with acne, dry skin and to prolong the youth and elasticity of the skin. My mother has always been an example for me in this, so I have always listened to her recommendations. I also believe that many procedures in beauty salon are quite effective in slowing down the aging process, but still wrinkles appear sooner or later. Recently my mom took a course of Botox injections. I know that using botulinum toxin in aesthetic medicine is the fastest effective way to get rid of wrinkles and prevent the appearance of new wrinkles for a long time. This is the only alternative to a plastic facelift, but I wouldn't dare to have surgery, so I choose the non-surgical method to keep the skin youthful and improve its appearance. Treatment with Botox is safer for health than many other ways to get rid of wrinkles, but only if you get injections with this toxin from the professional, so I chose Botox Specials, because I'm sure that there my mom will be able to get quality procedure and not have side effects.
SaraShulman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SaraShulman »

I'm doing exercises for my face. Sometimes I use an anti-wrinkle cream. You need to do yoga.
SydneyWaters

Unread post by SydneyWaters »

Having healthy and young skin needs a lot of care. It doesn't happen overnight. The care should start at the earliest. In my opinion, avoiding chemicals and opting for more natural skincare is the key to have healthy and young skin. Also clean eating and drinking a lot of water is very important. I have been following an herbal skincare routine and herbal diet which has helped me a lot. I refer to iahas.com for all-natural solutions, you can find other sites for herbal skincare tips and healthy herbal recipes.
HannibalHk
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: P2E - Rick#4339

Unread post by HannibalHk »

I will give the cheating way to make the (to-go meal ) cause I don't want to find the from-scratch recipe right now. Sometimes I make noodles from scratch but other times I just use frozen egg noodles. It's such a big pot of soup that it doesn't add a ton of calories per serving. You can add salt and pepper to taste or whatever you like to give it a kick. We usually make ours on the blander side (though it has a good chicken flavor) and season our own bowls as I don't really like to give my kid...
JessieJim
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: JessieJim

Unread post by JessieJim »

The main secret is my cosmetologist

Return to “Health”