JesssFam: Chasing Coyotes at Night with Shorts too Tight (Part 142)

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Chasing Coyotes at Night with Shorts too Tight (Part 142)

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I really think the only reason she's doing the vegetarian thing is because it was when she got a bunch of comments about what she packed for her kids. If she eliminates meat then she will say that's why the kids don't have it either, although she doesnt realize they (and her) still need protein. If she wants to transition and be healthy then why does she eat so many carbs?
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

TreeHugger11 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:03 am
Wylee wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:00 pm Ok. Who actually stayed at that Tahoe VRBO? Why don’t T&J’s kids travel with them? I just watched the last blog and saw a lot of unfamiliar faces.
I’ve been wondering this to and no one else has mentioned it yet. T&J’s kids seem to never travel with them. Also it looked like Alex (Dear Greyson) only had one of her two sons.
Idk,but they seem like good parents, so I hope in the future,all the kids get to go on vacation w them,inc. T n C to Lake Tahoe.It would only be fair
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:46 pm I really think the only reason she's doing the vegetarian thing is because it was when she got a bunch of comments about what she packed for her kids. If she eliminates meat then she will say that's why the kids don't have it either, although she doesnt realize they (and her) still need protein. If she wants to transition and be healthy then why does she eat so many carbs?
Good thought.She would be better off cutting carbs n eating meat for protein.Just cutting meat isn't going to lead to weight loss,and she might overeat on other things from not getting enough protein,if she doesn't choose vegan foods wisely
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

lagenialester wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:04 am
sondraK wrote:Soy is vegan.I had some soy tacos and they were really good.I couldn't tell the difference,and they were even better than beef tacos.

Starbucks has other things besides coffee;has she never looked at the menu? Tea,hot choc., bakery goods and lunch boxes.I love their protein boxes;some are vegan as well.
I know soy is vegan, but I’m saying she claimed to be a vegetarian, but now she says she’s “transitioning” to be a vegetarian, which makes it sound like she eats meat still.
Ok,got ya :)
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

SomeoneActually wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:37 am
sondraK wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:53 am That was one annoying ass vid.Kids screaming to the max;Jesssss showing most of her sunburned ass jumping off the boat
.Those kids are going to be just like her,screaming till they're age 30 or more.

Does anyone know how much the boat cost? Jesss didn't complain about dropping $700 for a water park, over $1K for a tour,or hundreds for Disney tickets.Guess she doesn't like boats much
I would imagine $1200 to $1500 for 3 hours. I have never been to Tahoe but I have worked many summers on a tourist destination lake and the good "docking" spots are taken early in the day. So when she showed up late there were no spots left and they had to drive around to find one. They did not drive around for 2 hours for no reason. Jesss playing victim instead of being accountable for her actions. And when you arrive there are liability forms and a safety briefing to go over before anyone is allowed on the vessel. They are lucky the company accommodated them and allowed them to stay on for the 3 hours vs there scheduled time slot. We would have enough time to clean, restock and refuel before our next group.
Thx for that :)
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

A 3 hour tour.Reminds me of Gilligan's island.Too bad they didn't get caught in a storm n stranded on a deserted island.Jesssss would LOVE to be Ginger in a heartbeat! LOL
Yellowlikesunshine42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Yellowlikesunshine42 »

sondraK wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:53 am That was one annoying ass vid.Kids screaming to the max;Jesssss showing most of her sunburned ass jumping off the boat
.Those kids are going to be just like her,screaming till they're age 30 or more.

Does anyone know how much the boat cost? Jesss didn't complain about dropping $700 for a water park, over $1K for a tour,or hundreds for Disney tickets.Guess she doesn't like boats much
God the screaming I can’t! I always teach kids even really young kids (I taught 1-2 year olds) that screaming is not okay.

Similarly, even talking loudly is not okay. Like yeah kids will forget but correct them that’s how they learn!! My nephew’s father actually got annoyed at me bc while we were all sitting outside at dinner my nephew was talking astronomically loud and I kept asking my nephew nicely to talk quieter. I guess his father, like Jess, believes that outside = being as loud as you want. Way to teach your kid that them being annoying is more important than being even a little bit respectful. Bet Jesss kids will turn out greatttt
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sondraK wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:45 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:46 pm I really think the only reason she's doing the vegetarian thing is because it was when she got a bunch of comments about what she packed for her kids. If she eliminates meat then she will say that's why the kids don't have it either, although she doesnt realize they (and her) still need protein. If she wants to transition and be healthy then why does she eat so many carbs?
Good thought.She would be better off cutting carbs n eating meat for protein.Just cutting meat isn't going to lead to weight loss,and she might overeat on other things from not getting enough protein,if she doesn't choose vegan foods wisely
I also forgot around the same time she claimed to be vegetarian is also when that impossible burger came out and plant based was trending, so she had to join in.
Brook1888
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Brook1888 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
sondraK wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:45 pm
I also forgot around the same time she claimed to be vegetarian is also when that impossible burger came out and plant based was trending, so she had to join in.
Exactly. She just follows whatever the most basic trend is at any given moment. Back in the day she was all about saying she was 'crunchy' and putting chevron pattern everywhere. Now it's tacky quotes all over the walls and being vegetarian. She's an idiot who falls hard for marketing. That's why she loves Disney so much and is always spouting their 'happiest place on earth' slogan. She doesn't realise it's just a corporation speaking nonsense to take money from idiots.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Brook1888 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
sondraK wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:45 pm Good thought.She would be better off cutting carbs n eating meat for protein.Just cutting meat isn't going to lead to weight loss,and she might overeat on other things from not getting enough protein,if she doesn't choose vegan foods wisely
Exactly. She just follows whatever the most basic trend is at any given moment. Back in the day she was all about saying she was 'crunchy' and putting chevron pattern everywhere. Now it's tacky quotes all over the walls and being vegetarian. She's an idiot who falls hard for marketing. That's why she loves Disney so much and is always spouting their 'happiest place on earth' slogan. She doesn't realise it's just a corporation speaking nonsense to take money from idiots.

The only thing crunchy about Jess is her underwear. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

Febe wrote:
Brook1888 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: I also forgot around the same time she claimed to be vegetarian is also when that impossible burger came out and plant based was trending, so she had to join in.

The only thing crunchy about Jess is her underwear. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha! ImageImageImage
wildwoods
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wildwoods »

This made me think of Jess, I'm suprised she never got anything like this for her bus. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... afdaf9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

We used to have one family member that was perpetually late so we started giving her times 1/2 hour - hour before she was actually supposed to be somewhere. Pretty quickly she figured it out and now she’s on time or even early to most things. Someone needs to start doing this to Jess. Take control from her and trick her into being on time.

On the screaming: I love children but I hate screeching. There’s a certain decibel that kids can hit that I just cannot cope with and some parents just let it happen or ignore it even in public. I cannot understand how you don’t at least try to control that and teach your kids what accept behavior is.
sianny_threepac
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sianny_threepac »

angelfire89 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:08 am We used to have one family member that was perpetually late so we started giving her times 1/2 hour - hour before she was actually supposed to be somewhere. Pretty quickly she figured it out and now she’s on time or even early to most things. Someone needs to start doing this to Jess. Take control from her and trick her into being on time.

On the screaming: I love children but I hate screeching. There’s a certain decibel that kids can hit that I just cannot cope with and some parents just let it happen or ignore it even in public. I cannot understand how you don’t at least try to control that and teach your kids what accept behavior is.
This. My daughter is only 6 1/2 months old, but I was in the post office about 2 weeks ago and she started screaming so bad (she had just woken up and was probably hungry)
I felt so embarrassed, I left the queue and went home :(
Mousegirl913
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mousegirl913 »

angelfire89 wrote:We used to have one family member that was perpetually late so we started giving her times 1/2 hour - hour before she was actually supposed to be somewhere. Pretty quickly she figured it out and now she’s on time or even early to most things. Someone needs to start doing this to Jess. Take control from her and trick her into being on time.

my daughter has that decibel scream Image she does it inside and we have to remind her it's an outdoor sound...but if we're in public we will still correct her on that banshee screech...shes 2 and pretty well behaved in public..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

analicec
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by analicec »

I was so surprised to see people just riding jet skis for the first time unattended, here in brazil you have to have classes from the marine and get a specific watercraft driver's license for rigind jet skis
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Jess has the kids will be kids view. Remember when she let them run around in a restaurant and basically said if others didn't like it then oh well? She loves that her kids are loud, it draws attention to their family. Its always clear T & C don't get away with that at home, I've never seen them run around and be loud.
CottonCandySky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CottonCandySky »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Jess has the kids will be kids view. Remember when she let them run around in a restaurant and basically said if others didn't like it then oh well? She loves that her kids are loud, it draws attention to their family. Its always clear T & C don't get away with that at home, I've never seen them run around and be loud.
This. She also loves the quote “pick your battles”. But she doesn’t pick any battle.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Ducklings4 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:40 am I couldn’t imagine her fellow companions were happy that she does not plan ahead. Maybe next time one of them will take the lead and schedule the daily activities. This is the time this is the place if you’re not here too bad. We have traveled with a family who is always late. We left them behind. The next day they were ready to go. I just think it is inconsiderate.
I wonder if she pays for everything so they can't really say anything to her about it
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

CottonCandySky wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:Jess has the kids will be kids view. Remember when she let them run around in a restaurant and basically said if others didn't like it then oh well? She loves that her kids are loud, it draws attention to their family. Its always clear T & C don't get away with that at home, I've never seen them run around and be loud.
This. She also loves the quote “pick your battles”. But she doesn’t pick any battle.
I would actually appreciate it if she did pick a battle. She doesn’t need to vlog it, but she can say something like oh BRB I need to handle this. Then come back and say oh where was I before I had to handle that situation. Otherwise I think she is raising her kids to be entitled loud assholes

Return to “JesssFam”